What's new

Shinde says we want to capture Dawood Ibrahim in joint action with US

&%)@$)(!#

BANNED
Reaction score
ht tp:/ /indiatoday.intoday.in/story/shinde-says-govt-has-proposed-joint-action-with-us-to-nab-dawood/1/308952.html

The Indian government has proposed a joint action with the United States to arrest the most wanted gangster-turned terrorist, Dawood Ibrahim, Union Home Minister Sushilkumar Shinde told Headlines Today on Monday.

"We have nabbed some most wanted terrorists and have recently killed a few on the border. As far as Dawood is concerned, we are in touch with the FBI," Shinde said.

"There is already a red corner notice. We have proposed for a joint action with the US (to arrest him). Attorney General Eric Holder has also agreed to this," Shinde said.

Shinde was talking exclusively to Headlines Today as he celebrated Ganpati Mahotsava at his residence in the Maharashtra capital.

"I have been celebrating Ganpati Puja since I was 10-year-old... I have prayed for the security and safety of our country," he said.

Kaise kaise chootiye bhare pade hain sarkar main. Even if we were planning something, I do not think it was appropriate to talk about it. Looks like we actually are doing nothing and this is purely for votes.

Indians getting help from their master! Or dont have balls to proceed on their own.

You fight their WOT and pay in thousands of lives,let them base the very same predators at your bases which kill your own people and you shameless guys still have to call US India's master.Really pathetic logic.:what:

Indians getting help from their master! Or dont have balls to proceed on their own.

You fight their WOT and pay in thousands of lives,let them base the very same predators at your bases which kill your own people and you shameless guys still have to call US India's master.Really pathetic logic.:what:

What a Big News from our big mouth Home Minister....really fine work, Now dawood will cancel all his trips to Dubai and will stay in Karachi until such big mouths are in open to warn him of getting arrested.

This bugger keeps talking through his arse! These political clowns make me sick!! No wonder India is heading toward being labelled a banana republic!

Oh God, please deliver us from these idiots! Pronto!

Pakistan govt. said that dawood Ibrahim was not in its country. GOI and USA may have got the info. of him in a country other than Pakistan. Since USA has influence in middle east GOI wants FBI help.There is also talks going on to extradite wanted terrorists from Pakistan.

If you have sh1t in your system it does not matter if you remove it by yourself by taking a crap or if you remove it by taking isabgol because youre a bit constipated or you get an enema if heavily constipated. The sh1t has to go out of the system, that's the point. Hope you get the message.

Back
Top Bottom