What's new

Must read for all paksitanis. What Modi actually said about Dawood Ibrahim.

I dont have time to watch what he says...I read what OP posted and on that alone one can see what he did...

So, you don't have time to know what he really said (It was hardly 30-45 secs). But you have time to lambaste him here,

So, you don't have time to know what he really said (It was hardly 30-45 secs). But you have time to lambaste him here,
If you can post the 30-40 sec video why not

But the thread was started with an article and I took a whole 1 min to read it ...soo....

Did he mention anything about violating ur sovereignty.. He said when US conducted a mission against their most wanted man they did it with secrecy not like our HM, who makes public statement.

and you guys deduced from it that modi intends to violate ur sovereignty and your Interior Minister must have choosen his words more carefully.
It does so quite lividly point towards the ideals he holds. The interior minister can deduce that the US secret mission was against Pakistan and hence his secret missions could be in Pakistan as well. The words are said quite correctly.

What matters is how much of this is campaign rhetoric and how much is going to be translated into his actions if in power?
The words of election times and the actions in power have usually differed in politics in general and almost as a thumb rule for politics in the subcontinent.

I like Modi because in real he actually STAMPED Two Nation Theory.. INDIA IS FOR HINDUZ hahhahahaha :D

Its not how he shows his true colours, but what are yours? Are your true colours just a mirror image of his? The off topic and offending post has been removed.

My true colours? Can you point to a comment i made on this forum that shows u my true colour? I would never dis respect a dead soldier. My stmt was just to make sure you would take action

n you point to a comment i made on this forum that shows u my true colour? I would never dis respect a dead soldier. My stmt was just to make sure you would take action

Then why not just report it? You know the system.

It does so quite lividly point towards the ideals he holds. The interior minister can deduce that the US secret mission was against Pakistan and hence his secret missions could be in Pakistan as well. The words are said quite correctly.

What matters is how much of this is campaign rhetoric and how much is going to be translated into his actions if in power?
The words of election times and the actions in power have usually differed in politics in general and almost as a thumb rule for politics in the subcontinent.

Don't you think an Interior Minister must make a stmt on direct attacks rather than making stmts DEDUCED from what a PM candidate of a party says?

It seems u havnt met a real life pakistani. In our usual talks and arguments we tend to use arguments in hypothetical manner. Eg if when someone disagree we even take this point for sake of argument and try to prove it wrong.

Yes we usually dont mention like ''ok lets say for sake of yr argument..............'' etc in our sentence in the flow of conversation thats why u may have assumed otherwise.

But just on this dont count yr chickens.

Well this was one of the observation i made.... but my points was not based on this

Well this was one of the observation i made.... but my points was not based on this
then i will recommend to watch the entire session again. One thing leads to another in a heated conversation of the type he had.

Don't you think an Interior Minister must make a stmt on direct attacks rather than making stmts DEDUCED from what a PM candidate of a party says?

When it is a straight forward deduction from a potential leader of what is still essentially an enemy nation.. YES.

relax he is just a Modi fan. U know our equivalent of PPP's jiala.
That being true, lets avoid disrespecting soldiers. They follow orders of those that give them to the best of their mental capacity and training.

When it is a straight forward deduction from a potential leader of what is still essentially an enemy nation.. YES.

I don't know how you think it was straight forward? He was attacking the congress party and his HM and suddenly out of no hwere the Interior Minister of Pakistan says Modi's comments are disrespectful.

As far as comment on Osama raid is concerned, If the country's number one enemy is hiding overseas and a Op has to be launched against him. Tell me which example would you give?

relax he is just a Modi fan. U know our equivalent of PPP's jiala those Jiyee Bhutoo types.

I am not just a Modi fan. Am one of those who does his bit to make sure Modi becomes PM. and come 16th of May, it will be a realty.

@Oscar Let me tell you one thing Who ever become the Prime Minister of India.... They will never try to do something like OBL... reasons are :

1) Dawood is silly when compared the cost and reciprocation of the aftermath of such an act.
2) India lack the capacity and capability to do such a raid
3) India doesn't hold the authority which US holds (not even close to it)
4) Dawood is not worth the diplmatic aftermath for such an act...

I don't know how you think it was straight forward? He was attacking the congress party and his HM and suddenly out of no hwere the Interior Minister of Pakistan says Modi's comments are disrespectful.

As far as comment on Osama raid is concerned, If the country's number one enemy is hiding overseas and a Op has to be launched against him. Tell me which example would you give?

Israel - Palestine. IAF raids on Tunisia

@Oscar Let me tell you one thing Who ever become the Prime Minister of India.... They will never try to do something like OBL... reasons are :

1) Dawood is silly when compared the cost and reciprocation of the aftermath of such an act.
2) India lack the capacity and capability to do such a raid
3) India doesn't hold the authority which US holds (not even close to it)
4) Dawood is not worth the diplmatic aftermath for such an act...

Ill add some to that.

1) Agreed
2) Not entirely, the IAF is fully capable of carrying out a precision strike to take out an individual in Pakistan but it cannot carry it out without experiencing losses that may or may not be unacceptable to the force.
3) Yes and No. India has the moral support of the US(and hence the rest of the western world).
4) Yes and No. The US may keep quiet but members of its legislative assembly would support India..the same goes for European nations. China may also surprise India by issuing only a meek statement in this regard. The Saudis(and other Arab states) may be more belligerent but that depends on the timing of this act. Specifically based on who is in power in Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom