What's new

Must read for all paksitanis. What Modi actually said about Dawood Ibrahim.

Guys leave it alone..... You're talking with pakistanis here remember!!!

Israel - Palestine. IAF raids on Tunisia

Ill add some to that.

1) Agreed
2) Not entirely, the IAF is fully capable of carrying out a precision strike to take out an individual in Pakistan but it cannot carry it out without experiencing losses that may or may not be unacceptable to the force.
3) Yes and No. India has the moral support of the US(and hence the rest of the western world).
4) Yes and No. The US may keep quiet but members of its legislative assembly would support India..the same goes for European nations. China may also surprise India by issuing only a meek statement in this regard. The Saudis(and other Arab states) may be more belligerent but that depends on the timing of this act. Specifically based on who is in power in Pakistan.

Come on, go and ask a kid and he would say it US raid on OBL. Because it's one such act that has been constantly in news and the common man knows about it.

What would a common man know about Palestine and tunisia ?

If you can post the 30-40 sec video why not

But the thread was started with an article and I took a whole 1 min to read it ...soo....

Here it is..

Last edited:
Israel - Palestine. IAF raids on Tunisia

Ill add some to that.

1) Agreed
2) Not entirely, the IAF is fully capable of carrying out a precision strike to take out an individual in Pakistan but it cannot carry it out without experiencing losses that may or may not be unacceptable to the force.
3) Yes and No. India has the moral support of the US(and hence the rest of the western world).
4) Yes and No. The US may keep quiet but members of its legislative assembly would support India..the same goes for European nations. China may also surprise India by issuing only a meek statement in this regard. The Saudis(and other Arab states) may be more belligerent but that depends on the timing of this act. Specifically based on who is in power in Pakistan.

2) Yes IAF has the capablity... But do we have the capacity to collect precise intelligence on dawood is the biggest question...."NO". India will not take a risk of attacking (as precise as it can be) and then realizing that dawood was in UAE playing golf.....What about the collateral damage.... Most importantly that will be considered as an invasion.... even if IAF manage to kill dawood, how is India going to prove that dawood is killed in the act....This was one reason why USA rejected the option of an air strike on abottabad)

The best option would be a covert operation with the only objective of killing Dawood, If India or its agencies manage to do that, I am sure pakistan will not utter a word.. .1) because that will make an impression that Pakistanis sheltering a fugutive.... 2) Dawood has lost his importance and Pakistan agencies would be happy to get rid of him....

3) USA may not support morally... but they do not have the moral to oppose it either.... For USA it is only their national interest matters, if that suits them that point of time they will say good job... or else......

4) China may not do anything significant other than some statements of condemning the incident and asking for restraint...

For all this one thing is must Political will.... I still feel dawood is not worth taking such a huge risk....

So, What did Modi said that offended Pakistanis so much? He was criticizing the HM of India. Why did pakistanis go overboard? Is it their love for sushil kumar shinde or their love for dawood??
Simple! It's a typical case of guilt because they know Dawood the dodo is hiding in Pakistan under a security umbrella.

If he was not in Pakistan, their Interior Minister would not have given such a panicky reaction.

Further, in an exclusive interview to NDTV, former President of Pakistan, General Parvez Musharraf had said that 'Mr Ibrahim', who tops India's most-wanted list, is held in 'high esteem' by many in his country, which makes the possibility of his extradition to India complicated!! :woot:

This is the first time that a Pakistani leader had acknowledged that Dawood has been given refuge in the country.

Dawood's addresses for those interested -

House No. 37
30th Defence Housing Authority (DHA)
Karachi

'White House',
Near Saudi mosque
Tony Clifton Road
Karachi

Both houses are some five kilometres apart.

As per latest reports, he has one other house in the capital city of Islamabad tucked safely away in the diplomatic enclave. The new hideout of the underworld don is surrounded by the Consulate of Indonesia, Consulate General of China, Consulate General of Russia and Deputy High Commission of United Kingdom.

Cheers! :D

+ Fear/Hatred for Modi. This was not worth creating a thread though.

Well lol, actually it was a joke for most Pakistanis, because India is not YS and also US will never help india in getting Dawood Ibrahim. Plus he is not in Pakistan, he is in a friendly Arab country.

And u guys can get excited as much as you can, but this is just election BS that he is giving to you guys and amazingly t is working very well.

Simple! It's a typical case of guilt because they know Dawood the dodo is hiding in Pakistan under a security umbrella.

If he was not in Pakistan, their Interior Minister would not have given such a panicky reaction.

Further, in an exclusive interview to NDTV, former President of Pakistan, General Parvez Musharraf had said that 'Mr Ibrahim', who tops India's most-wanted list, is held in 'high esteem' by many in his country, which makes the possibility of his extradition to India complicated!! :woot:

This is the first time that a Pakistani leader had acknowledged that Dawood has been given refuge in the country.

Dawood's addresses for those interested -

House No. 37
30th Defence Housing Authority (DHA)
Karachi

'White House',
Near Saudi mosque
Tony Clifton Road
Karachi

Both houses are some five kilometres apart.

As per latest reports, he has one other house in the capital city of Islamabad tucked safely away in the diplomatic enclave. The new hideout of the underworld don is surrounded by the Consulate of Indonesia, Consulate General of China, Consulate General of Russia and Deputy High Commission of United Kingdom.

Cheers! :D
LOL nice joke.:rofl:

Here it is..
Ok I watched it...What are you trying to prove? My say still stands...in fact he described kay hum 6 tarikh ko jain gay....So he implied really well what he was thinking or encouraging or hinting (whichever word suits you)

He was saying it is shameful and immature to hold a press conference...you should do war from behind like a coward (if you want to add equal mirch masalah Bollywood style) :whistle:

Well lol, actually it was a joke for most Pakistanis, because India is not YS and also US will never help india in getting Dawood Ibrahim. Plus he is not in Pakistan, he is in a friendly Arab country.

And u guys can get excited as much as you can, but this is just election BS that he is giving to you guys and amazingly t is working very well.
Then no worry. :cheers:

New Delhi, April 26: BJP's prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi broke his silence on Dawood Ibrahim, India's most wanted man, while speaking to Sandesh News in an exclusive interview. He said the issue of bringing back Dawood to India is not something to be discussed openly. The BJP leader cited the example of the United States, saying it never held a press conference before going after Osama bin Laden, the dreaded al-Qaeda terrorist who was hunted down on Pakistan's soil in 2011, a decade after the devastating 9/11 terror attacks. Did the US hold a press conference before chasing Osama, Modi asked Modi also slammed India's Home Minister Sushilkumar Shinde, saying the latter showed a sign of immaturity recently by speaking on the joint effort between India and the USA to try and bring Dawood back. Dawood is believed to be residing in Pakistan.

The BJP leader also criticised the Indian government on the Italian marines issue and questioned the special treatment which is being meted out to them. He asked why the government was silent on the whereabouts of the marines even as they have been convicted of murder and brought to India on the order of the apex court of the country.

Read more at: Narendra Modi breaks silence on Dawood Ibrahim in interview - News Oneindia

So, What did Modi said that offended Pakistanis so much? He was criticizing the HM of India. Why did pakistanis go overboard? Is it their love for sushil kumar shinde or their love for dawood??
This is factually wrong. they have not been convicted, the trial has yet to start, they are out on bail from the supreme court of India which has allowed them to stay confined to their embassy.

Ok I watched it...What are you trying to prove? My say still stands...in fact he described kay hum 6 tarikh ko jain gay....So he implied really well what he was thinking or encouraging or hinting (whichever word suits you)

He was saying it is shameful and immature to hold a press conference...you should do war from behind like a coward (if you want to add equal mirch masalah Bollywood style) :whistle:

I dont know in which world u r living. But in the world i live, covert ops are not discussed on press conferences.

We all know who he is fighting war like cowards.

I dont know in which world u r living. But in the world i live, covert ops are not discussed on press conferences.

We all know who he is fighting war like cowards.
Well tell Modi that! :rofl: He was pissed over a press conference not me :angel:
Sure we do :enjoy:

I am watching Times now and they are discussing what we have been doing here... and watching that i get a feel how we will be debating in a tv show....

Fist of all kid dont try to defend something which is undefendable. Our Ministry said that first decide where yr papa Dawood really is.

Second, by saying india should attack pakistan for dawood ibrahim is in itself a big hateful statement abt another state.. And when that Nation responds which it has a full right yr in no moral position to judged them otherwise.

But frankly we dont need to explain our interior ministry's statement to yr kind as we whole heartly accept u to be our sworn Enemy and a vibrant thread to our Freedom and Liberation.

who said this? Modi?

Is it Modi's poor oratorical skills or your superior comprehension?

you rhetoric is irrelevant,dawood is an indian criminal and agar woh jiski bhi godh mein baita hain,wahaan se uski tenti pakad ke ttai lenge.

so why are you bothered sir?

why dont u say openly,we wont give dawood,we know how to hit dawood where it hurts.

Back
Top Bottom