What's new

Dawood in Pakistan, will catch him soon: Shinde

Just election gimmicks...
I hate this sour loser, well known for licking Sonia's a$$. I wonder how these congressis can steep so low and give up their self respect just for the cause of post and money? Sick bastards

OFF TOPIC : Can someone tell me how to change my display name? I'm new
send a personal mail to @WebMaster
on topic-mazaak hai kya?

Veena malik also says Indian men dont hurt thats why i go there, but thats a well known fact

Yes , compared to other countries our men hurt less . That's a known fact .

:o:
Damn! Shouldnt they be not telling this to the whole world and especially to Pakistan, that they know he is in Pakistan and that they will bring him to India soon.
It kind of gives a warning to hide him. Now he will change his location. Should have kept mum and gone after him.
This is not an Indian B-grade movie where the hero will go and get him out of Pakistan. This is the real world. We will be waiting.
:butcher:
So you guys have no shame keeping a convicted murderer, Dawood, responsible for killing hundreds in Mumbai in the 90s, in a safe haven in Karachi?

Oh yes, you have no choice as he's the goose that lays the golden eggs - drug trade and extortion amounting to millions of dollars - for your ISI for funding terror related activities in India and Afghanistan. :P

We will nab him while you wll be changing his location. That's BOLLYWOOD. Our 008 is already out. :devil:

But the problem is that he finances most of Bollywood movies. So no one would want to catch him in the first place. A lot of Indian actors turned up to his sons wedding in Dubai.

;)

So you guys have no shame keeping a convicted murderer, Dawood, responsible for killing hundreds in Mumbai in the 90s, in a safe haven in Karachi?

Oh yes, you have no choice as he's the goose that lays the golden eggs - drug trade and extortion amounting to millions of dollars - for your ISI for funding terror related activities in India and Afghanistan. :P

Well we actually think he did a good thing. We are actually disappointed that he is not doing those kind of activties in India anymore.

:(

But the problem is that he finances most of Bollywood movies. So no one would want to catch him in the first place. A lot of Indian actors turned up to his sons wedding in Dubai.

;)

I am saying bollywood style, not sending some salman khan to catch Dawood. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom