What's new

Dawood in Pakistan, will catch him soon: Shinde

yeah hum khon ka paisa letey hain lakin kisi ke samny apni aurtain kneel ne kertey

Sabaash!!

So if someone get raped, you will blame the victim to be the provoker -- pakistan logic huh? They tried to implicate and we get her out of US safely.

sab pata hai....kisi american ne sahi kaha tha....pak government can sell their mothers for dollars. :lol:

Sabaash!!

So if someone get raped, you will blame the victim to be the provoker -- pakistan logic huh? They tried to implicate and we get her out of US safely.

sab pata hai....kisi american ne sahi kaha tha....pak government can sell their mothers for dollars. :lol:

you blame pakistan when we get raped by us, if thats amusing to you, then what happened to consular amusing to us.
For Indian drone attacks are funny, for us cavity search is funny.
As far as India got back at America...taking french fries from someone who just stuck his finger in you is not called getting back

Kisi American ko kehny ke kia zaroorat hay hum khud kehtey hain Pakistani politician will sell their mother for dollars

you blame pakistan when we get raped by us, if thats amusing to you, then what happened to consular amusing to us

No dear, there is a slight difference. If rape victim ask money to settle the issue, she dont remain a victim but a Bit**. You settle the humiliation with dollars, we are repaying them to best of our capabilities.

No dear, there is a slight difference. If rape victim ask money to settle the issue, she dont remain a victim but a Bit**. You settle the humiliation with dollars, we are repaying them to best of our capabilities.

whatever brings your self confidence up

Yaar , has anyone seen him ? Any Pakistani heard about him.?

As if! Shinde is Indian version of Rahman Malik... making sensational claims to hog media attention!

shinde, u have become a budhha since you and your party fellows repeating this line. ab zada jhoot mat bol

I don't know maybe I'm just a little crazy right now coming to the end of my exam week :P

@Dillinger @KRAIT @Capt.Popeye thoughts?

Which exam broo whenever i hear the word exams now these days i feel nostalgic and evocative bcoz i got screwed my GRE some 15 days back i don no which amrikan fellow would take me .:(:girl_cray3:dreaming this:smart:

Back
Top Bottom