What's new

Will Nab Dawood Ibrahim Soon: Sushilkumar Shinde

Bringing him alive to India,although not a daunting task for India,is never going to happen. Dawood's close connection with top Indian political and business eminences will probably lead to his sudden death or accident abroad.

Have you ever noticed the confidence/boasting of the Director General's of DRDO :D :omghaha: :rofl:. To be honest, I don't have confidence in these Comgressi Thugs. :no: Let them catch the B@st@rd and show him on TV; then, only I'll have confidence. :girl_wacko:

fine then :D.

But it seems things on the ground are changing fast.

Ok You hate congress and I do not hate any political party. Lets end it here :cheers:.

I've never casted vote in my life. I don't hate any Political Party and neither love/support any. :no: Dawood is a big FISH and so far we've only cathed PAWN'S. It's immature on part of Govt. to give such immature statement. I reiterate, catch the B@st@rd, i'll appreciate it, till then STFU . :girl_wacko:

I've never casted vote in my life. I don't hate any Political Party and neither love/support any. :no: Dawood is a big FISH and so far we've only cathed PAWN'S. It's immature on part of Govt. to give such immature statement. I reiterate, catch the B@st@rd, i'll appreciate it, till then STFU . :girl_wacko:

Let have peace :cheers:

In my point of view they know Dawood Ibrahim hide out. We will talk this when things on the ground move in that direction.

Dawood or any terrorist, nobody is out of reach to Indian intel agencies.

It is the world politics that play when and where to catch.

And our home minister is declaring the govt. plans on tv, It's not even a official govt. press conference but an unofficial interview to a news channel.

Is he already under our custody..???:coffee:.Without any reliable information how can he say this with that much confidence...?

Is he already under our custody..???:coffee:.Without any reliable information how can he say this with that much confidence...?

tumblr_l5vp612GkD1qbdgk6o1_500.gif

:hitwall:
Bro,I think the congees may be planning to show him to public just before the elections.That ultra genius 'Amul baby' may be thinking that it will help them to counter NaMos popularity:lol:

Public is seeing "Ho Raha Bharat Nelam" by Congress. Capturing/showing Dawood before elections won't make any difference. Recently, Polls were conducted and NAMO was way way ahead in Popularity.

8_funny_scrap-1194.jpg

Public is seeing "Ho Raha Bharat Nelam" by Congress. Capturing/showing Dawood before elections won't make any difference. Recently, Polls were conducted and NAMO was way way ahead in Popularity.

8_funny_scrap-1194.jpg

8078.jpg

Is there a sale happening in Pakistan buy two get one free?

Shinde is simply cautioning the d man to escape. You really believe he's in favour of nabbing this guy? Shinde?

Back
Top Bottom