What's new

Shiekh Rasheed Interview with Sami Ibrahim | May 3 2022

When Imran Khan wants to go with China/Russia does that mean he wants to be or is a lapdog of China or Russia or a lapdog of both?

Yeah, a propped up puppet knew more about foreign policy than those who brought him to power!!!
No one brought him to power but his Pro-Pakistan vote bank that still stands by him today. DHA ensured IK doesn’t form a majority government or they won’t have any leverage over IK. Had the armed DHA mafia allowed free and fair elections, IK would’ve formed majority government. They will never allow Civilian institutions to progress and democracy to mature in this country. That’s the only way for them to stay relevant in this country.

Yeah, a propped up puppet knew more about foreign policy than those who brought him to power!!!

Again provide proof to substantiate your claim that he was brought on by some powers other than the people?

Just because Nawaz sharif can only win with establishment support does not mean everyone needs establishments support to win.

A common perception is that the reporting system that was shut down on eve of the election was actually against PTI, so that a simple majority is not formed and shackles can be put onto IK so that he can be kicked out as per the wishes as they did later. And how do I substantiate my claim? well, the defense minister Khawaja Asif only won until Gate#4 propped up the puppet.

Today's interview of Sheikh Rashid with Sami Ibrahim....

Watch from 32:14

"The only problem is that institution wants to stay with US and they say that IMF will give us money whereas you want to go with Russia and take gas/oil @ 30% less and you want to go with China & CPEC. This is the only problem"

Things have started to come out in the open confirming that our institution wants to stay as the lapdog of US and don't want to have an independent dignified position on the world stage. The real question is why?

1. Dollar Khori - Institution has been addicted to dollars after war on terror and the huge influx of non-audited dollars received from US. As it has been stopped so they are behaving like an addict without his fix.

2. Personal Interests - Personal interests of top generals and core commanders. Their children studying here, living there, doing businesses there, and the general themselves want to have a lavish retired life in the west.

3. Resistance to Change - Since last 70 years Pakistan has been aligned with US and the institution don't want to change the direction towards Russia & China. Don't know what kind of ally we were though considering Pak was one of the most heavily US sanctioned and droned country. US back stabbed Pakistan and left it high n dry everytime their interest was over.

We go with US, we are the odd piece, causing unstability in region, and strains in relationship with all our neighbours. This will make us the loser as nation.
We stay independent, make the best out of relationship with east and west, only loser will be elite having unjustified dumps of money and interests abroad.

I suspect that most Pakistani-Americans are criticizing American foreign policy, not American ideals or ordinary Americans.

Every citizen has the right to disagree with the country's foreign policy. This right is not reserved for, or denied to, someone based on their ethnicity.
Absolutely, that doesn’t mean you curse the country you live in. I disagree with many policies, but I love America for everything including its military.

Again provide proof to substantiate your claim that he was brought on by some powers other than the people?

Just because Nawaz sharif can only win with establishment support does not mean everyone needs establishments support to win.

A common perception is that the reporting system that was shut down on eve of the election was actually against PTI, so that a simple majority is not formed and shackles can be put onto IK so that he can be kicked out as per the wishes as they did later. And how do I substantiate my claim? well, the defense minister Khawaja Asif only won until Gate#4 propped up the puppet.
What’s happening today is also a case of Bloody Civilians doing better than DHA. It’s not just a clash of foreign policy which btw DHA has a say in but can’t dictate but also an ideological clash as they see Civilian supremacy prevailing in the years ahead, spearheaded by IK. When IK exercised his constitutional powers to select a chief of his choice, the noise made by the sellouts and the military is a sign of how untouchable the military has become as an institution. This whole Government and Military are on the same page rhetoric is another example of where the military sees itself. The post of army chief has become so powerful, they’ll topple a democratic setup just to have their own man. These are the symptoms of this Holy Cow syndrome the military is suffering from.

What dignified position do you have to side with a barbaric regime like russia? A country btw with a smaller economy than spain.

Pakistan trade is far bigger with USA and EU. Its that simple.

That multipolar world will not have Russia as a pole.

You support Russia? Means you become enemy of Europe and USA. So what have you left? China. A 100% dependency of China
I mean if we get oil and wheat at 30% discounted rate we do not fear US retribution and not go for the deal even though it will be good for the Pakistani public.

Imran Khan wanted a pro Pakistani policy, which meant engagement with US China Russia. The relationship with one should not be at the expense of the other.

Pakistan is a sovereign country and has full right to improve its relationship with all countries.

In an ironic turn of events, after Bajwa’s buckling under pressure, the following has happened.

1. The army’s reputation has taken a severe hit. Bajwa and his generals are likely unable to salvage the situation any time soon.
2. The stooges installed by powers that be are being scorched.
3. IK/PTI’s popularity skyrocketed.
4. Anti US sentiment amongst the public.

With next mandate most likely going to PTI, what have the US and its cronies achieved?

IK always wanted relationship on mutually beneficial with US. We have been hearing this argument that Pakistan needs to do America’s bidding for a good 3 decades.

Pakistan has to look out for herself and improving its relationship with China/Russia in a changing multi polar world was the most prudent of strategies.

They wont, even if he goes on the front lines and dies while fighting enemies of Pakistan, the damage he ha done to the nation cannot be undone. He can never be vindicated for his treachery to Pakistan and to Pakistan army.

The Establishment have shown that they being the policymakers of Pakistan’s foreign policy has taken Pakistan into the abyss.

Correction course is required. Pakistan needs to have channels opened with all powers and do what is in it’s self interest.

I mean if we get oil and wheat at 30% discounted rate we do not fear US retribution and not go for the deal even though it will be good for the Pakistani public.

Imran Khan wanted a pro Pakistani policy, which meant engagement with US China Russia. The relationship with one should not be at the expense of the other.

Pakistan is a sovereign country and has full right to improve its relationship with all countries.

You deal with russia means break with EU and USA. Its that simple. Putin planned to opress all of Europe.

Europe is economic giant. Russia a nothing. You choice

Why buy Chinese weapon if PA is so pro US. They could have allied with US on many matters if they are pro US. This article doesn't sounds right.

Bajwa wants to pivot more towards the US as opposed to China. That much is clear. Of course Bajwa also wants to have relations with China.

Imran Khan wants to tilt more towards China and Russia. Of course Imran Khan also wants to have cordial relations with the US.

I hope you get my point. Each side has its own favorites, but want good relations with everyone.

We go with US, we are the odd piece, causing unstability in region, and strains in relationship with all our neighbours. This will make us the loser as nation.
We stay independent, make the best out of relationship with east and west, only loser will be elite having unjustified dumps of money and interests abroad.

That is not what the Americans are longing for and that is the entire crux of the problem. The Americans seek unconditional loyalty/support from Pakistan in their affairs. In return the Americans want Pakistanis to survive on crumbs as a subservient colony of Modi.

The Americans hold Pakistan responsible for Afghanistan. The Americans are angered about our nuclear capability. In short, the Americans are seeking revenge on all fronts. First, they want yes men in power to cause further destruction. I must say, the Americans did a fine job by activating their Trojan horse at the very top. Bajwa has been a valuable asset for the US.

Last edited:
You deal with russia means break with EU and USA. Its that simple. Putin planned to opress all of Europe.

Europe is economic giant. Russia a nothing. You choice
China has a larger economy than all of EU :omghaha:

Absolutely, that doesn’t mean you curse the country you live in. I disagree with many policies, but I love America for everything including its military.
It is necessary for all those living in USA..... We understand..... My brother living in CA for 42 yrs he is also critizing IK for his bold tweets against biden Govt.... 😁

Oh please add the cost-paid and to-pay analysis too or is that too much of an ask in an utterly one sided post.

US tech - dream on! It ain't coming.

Slave and beggar mentality will lead to death by thousand cuts.

What you have written is an admission of Establishment willingly allowing slaughter of 80k of our people (with 120b+ loss to the economy). That's damning enough for such decision makers to be hanged on lamp posts!

Enough of these BS excuses. Whenever peacetime generals take charge, they make blunders that cost lives. Pakistani lives are not theirs to sacrifice for warped strategies for the greater game.
I would humbly suggest, we should have our own thoughts instead of regurgitating the oft-repeated claims by IK. We should also give a pause to these "khuddari" proclamations because for those we can go to public rallies.

Second, the generals come from within us. They are not an alien species. They see and know things in the geo-political-security space that most in Pakistan are not privy to. That leads to a certain thought process because they have visibility to the true power-potential of the Pakistani state in contrast to what most common Pakistanis believe.

I like IK over the other chors but he has been less than honest on many occasions but many here are not willing to accept.

Nobody allows the slaughter of own people and your assertion to the same clearly indicates a proclivity to believe the IK/PTI narrative.

The basic issue is that 80K people died because we were in a vice. We had supported the Taliban takeover of Afghanistan. They were our partners. When 9/11 came, the US asked us to not support them given they were hosting AQ. We stopped supporting them because the world had turned against the Taliban. Their supporters turned their guns on the rest of Pakistanis.

More importantly, do you think the US would have just left Pakistan alone for saying "this is not our war" when the Taliban were our partners in Afghanistan? IK says this all the time "I would have told the West this is not our war" without ever answering what the US/West's response to that answer would have been. Like Musharraf, he would have gotten a plain, curt "you are either with us or against us" and he would have done the exact same as Musharraf! No ifs and buts about it.

Now he can posture and say a lot of things but since he was not in that situation, talk is cheap. Most in the know in the security circles are of the opinion that "this was our war" not because we wanted it, rather our alignment with Taliban resulted in this being thrust upon us. Pakistan could have said "this is not our war" if we were not the benefactors of the Taliban. But we were and the Americans knew that.

Lastly, the ones who visited 80,000 casualties on us were our own people. The drone strikes talked about ad-nauseum probably resulted in less than 5K casualties. The remaining vast majority came from suicide bombings and attacks on our people and security forces by our own gunmen/suicide bombers from FATA and Afghanistan.

Last edited:
Imran Khan meeting Vladimir Putin:

putin-imran-khan.jpg

Putin Meeting Macron:

putin-macron.jpg

Why Imran Khan was ousted? PTI govt overthrown using regime change operation through puppets:

National Security Committee of Pakistan confirm foreign interference

nsc.jpg

Back
Top Bottom