What's new

There are only 3 great powers in this world

Stop being bellicose and bullying your neighbors before you lecture others on anything
Bullying? Did we kill anybody? US is not just a bully but a killer. Now you guys are supporting openly for genocide. Stop acting like a hero, you guys have so much blood on your hands.

Stop being bellicose and bullying your neighbors before you lecture others on anything
Hey, China is just defending its own interests and rights in the region, in fact, Chinese rights and interests have been violated by some bellicose and unfriendly neighbors backed by mostly US. Not whatever conflicts happens in the region is Chinas fault.

There is only one military power in the world at this time and that's USA. All others are regional powers. No other country has the capability to project power away from their own surroundings.

russia got satan 18 missile.

Yeah and? It's not like they're going to use it. If they do their civilization will also come to an end. Come on man you have more brains than that

Yeah and? It's not like they're going to use it. If they do their civilization will also come to an end. Come on man you have more brains than that
and you think it wont be used i bet you Russians if forced will use it. i can imagine crazy Zionist of america doing something to trigger that, and it could be assination of putin, which lead to this.

Well yeah, if someone launches a nuclear attack at them first.

Other than that, Putin does not wish to commit suicide
zionist of america are crazy i can imagine they assassinate putin then it goes nuclear.

the head is city london not usa, usa is the pit bull which the zionist power brokers will sacrifice.

zionist of america are crazy i can imagine they assassinate putin then it goes nuclear.

Sorry, don't agree. What good would it do to Zionist if the world Goes Up in Flames and no one's left.

There'll be nothing left to fight over

they got thier nuclear bunkers.

Nuclear bunkers for who? Not the general population. They would have what? 20 to 30 minutes before total Destruction

What good is it to rule if nothing's left to rule over

Nuclear bunkers for who? Not the general population. They would have what? 20 to 30 minutes before total Destruction

What good is it to rule if nothing's left to rule over
they have their nuclear bunkers on stand by they think it be over and they will survive to rule again.

they have their nuclear bunkers on stand by they think it be over and they will survive to rule again.

To rule over what?? Everything will be turned into a giant heap of Ash. There'll be nothing left to roll over my friend

US is the sole Super Power of the world in true sense.
You attack any American ally and you will have Americans fighting with their whole might against you.
Russia,China and India have very little true-alliance building behaviour.They are mostly business oriented dealers.
They will never be able to compete US when it comes to building alliances.
And alliance is what that builds a solid block to set a world order.

China despite its military might is afraid to come out of its shell and build alliance with anti-US countries and challenge the US hegemony.
Russia is simply exhausted now.
India's approach is always careful.
They will never take risk
Typical Subcontinental behaviour.

Chinese are old buddies thanks to their one child Policy.they can't expend their men to build their influence on the world.

To rule over what?? Everything will be turned into a giant heap of Ash. There'll be nothing left to roll over my friend
i believe zionist usa rulers think nukes wont be used bt will somehow pi ss off the russians which lead to nukes.

Back
Top Bottom