What's new

Shia women protesting shia killings beaten,water canoned and shelled by karachi police

Shameless coward police. Only good at attacking women but when it comes to actual fighting we all know how our Police usually run or never arrive at serious incidents of violence.

Bilawal Zardari fulfilling his promise of support !! :sick:

Sir g remember when pti women wing was lathi charged in lahore after rigging while pti women wing and men were demonstrating in model town against rigging by Sad rafique

on that incident Bilawal did drama bazi that pti should know that this is not ppps government that they can protest freely(A hypocratic statement)

now they beat women,nurses,pti,shias and other protesting in karachi

wadera and industrialist nexus

Yar this is wrong to block roads and dharna on busy markets. Police should take strict action. This is totally wrong to block roads, one dozen protester, and trouble for thousands civilians.

Yar this is wrong to block roads and dharna on busy markets. Police should take strict action. This is totally wrong to block roads, one dozen protester, and trouble for thousands civilians.

Sir, sorry to intervene, but protests against targeted mass killings causing deaths of thousands and flight of thousand others from the country is much more serious issue than causing trouble to market goers or traffic.

Sir, sorry to intervene, but protests against targeted mass killings causing deaths of thousands and flight of thousand others from the country is much more serious issue than causing trouble to market goers or traffic.
They can protest outside the media club.

Last edited:
i dont remeber suc big protest for the killings of the sunni children in the mosque during the Muharram processions?

Good job done by the cops, anyone disrupting the peace and traffic needs to be dealt with non-fatal force regardless of their gender

Good job done by the cops, anyone disrupting the peace and traffic needs to be dealt with non-fatal force regardless of their gender

Only shameless coward men would think about attacking/hitting unarmed women and children. Pakistan's police and the comments here prove the sick mentality of Pakistan's society.

i dont remeber suc big protest for the killings of the sunni children in the mosque during the Muharram processions?

Oh so you have a problem if Shia protest because of their loved ones were brutally murdered just because of their faith. Don't bring sectarian non sense here.

Only shameless coward men would think about attacking/hitting unarmed women and children. Pakistan's police and the comments here prove the sick mentality of Pakistan's society.

Oh so you have a problem if Shia protest because of their loved ones were brutally murdered just because of their faith. Don't bring sectarian non sense here.
**** u worthless cunt don't disrespect the Pakistani police my father is in it and I can vouch for him he's always done his job with dignity and honour I won't allow some worthless scum like you give them a bad rep

**** u worthless cunt don't disrespect the Pakistani police my father is in it and I can vouch for him he's always done his job with dignity and honour I won't allow some worthless scum like you give them a bad rep

Okay tough man. You can shove that Police uniform up your back side i couldn't care less.:lol:

Pakistani police is a tool of ASWJ no one is surprised.

MWM should not have press conferences with ASWJ and not allow them to participate in there protests and should kickout Faisal raza abdi

he is doing zardaris bidding and nothing else

divide and rule policy

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom