What's new

3 Shiite Muslims Martyred in Karachi - Pakistan

oh oohh ooohh indians are very worried and sad...we know exactly why you indians are giving air to shia sunni issues .?
carry on you will never be successful...

it's pathetic how Pakistani members are trying to justify the genocide of shais in pakistan but not even one of you had condemn this terrible incident shame.....

Post reported for insulting Iranians as a nation
oh oohh ooohh indians are very worried and sad...we know exactly why you indians are giving air to shia sunni issues .?
carry on you will never be successful...
and i am a shia and i give a damn to these indians i dont know what are they upto cant give saftey to their miniorities and talking about Pakistan as if india is europe lols third world country

You are on this forum for years and you post nonsense of this sort ? What does the murder of 3 people in Pakistan have to do with any rapes in India? Are you suggesting that Indian criminals are committing rape due to their frustration about the murder of minority sects in Pakistan ?

1. indeed it has nothing to do but posting something from a terrorist blog run by shia sectarian extremists by an Indian out of frustration because there is a news posted on recent rapes in India just yesterday .

2. I am suggesting that your Indian members are running from post to pillar to hide their frustration over that rape news.

3. why you guys are committing raps well i did not suggest any reason at all.

it's pathetic how Pakistani members are trying to justify the genocide of shais in pakistan but not even one of you had condemn this terrible incident shame.....

:lol: it is more pathetic that Indians like you are posting from a shia extremists blog to find some solace.

there is nothing of the sort going on neither we justify it.

In Karachi daily many Pakistanis are felling prey to bullets irrespective of their sect or faith.

You are on this forum for years and you post nonsense of this sort ? What does the murder of 3 people in Pakistan have to do with any rapes in India? Are you suggesting that Indian criminals are committing rape due to their frustration about the murder of minority sects in Pakistan ?

Oh Bhai, didi ji is one one the biggest Hypocrites on this forum and she knows everything. . . . whatever she says . .take it with a pinch of salt.

tedhi hai par meri hai . . . Didi ji :D:D:D

1. indeed it has nothing to do but posting something from a terrorist blog run by shia sectarian extremists by an Indian out of frustration because there is a news posted on recent rapes in India just yesterday .

2. I am suggesting that your Indian members are running from post to pillar to hide their frustration over that rape news.

3. why you guys are committing raps well i did not suggest any reason at all.

Address the issue on hand. The topic of the rape of foreigners and women in India was addressed in separate threads where most Indians condemned the perpetrators and suggested solutions. In those threads nobody trolled to discuss the TTP violence or the BLA violence or the sectarian violence in Pakistan. If the source of this thread is dubious just point that out and leave it to the readers to decide whether this is worthy news or not. Bringing in the rape issue of India is simply making you seem defensive and giving legitimacy to what you claim is an unworthy source

and i am a shia and i give a damn to these indians i dont know what are they upto cant give saftey to their miniorities and talking about Pakistan as if india is europe lols third world country

fcuking faggots just want to create hate between shia and sunnis..... hate for Islam and muslim are in their nature we cant do anything...

kiddo plz share some news from nagaland and chattishghar like our media share news from tribal areas coz most of the bomb blast happens in that area and its not ur fault u r trained by ur parents to lie about eveyrthing That son a bitch col purohit is a terrorist and he himself claimed that he was behind that smjhota express blast kiddo View attachment 33017
LOOK AT THIS SON OF A BITCH SMILING after killing innocent Pakistanis

report your fellow PDFIANS from india aswell they are talking BS regarding our religion .or u r jst another typical hindu racist

Haa hAh AAHA AAH......
Your media cover everything in Pakistan????????? HAha ahahah ....... where are the article about the ongoing Genocide in Baluchistan??? Do your media even have freedom???? look where is Geo??? and FYI he never claimed he involved in the blast he was doing his job by infiltrating in the Organization but something went wrong and finally he got his punishment of 5 years jail... Where are the goons and terrorists who kill hindus & Christians in Pakistan??? Our parents teach us to talk the truth and give a better education..They don't send us to the Church or temple to learn they send us to School....

Last edited:
Haa hAh AAHA AAH......
Your media cover everything in Pakistan????????? HAha ahahah ....... where are the article about the ongoing Genocide in Baluchistan??? Do your media even have freedom???? look where is Geo??? and FYI he never claimed he involved in the blast he was doing his job by infiltrating in the Organization but something went wrong and finally he got his punishment of 5 years jail... Where are the goons and terrorists who kill hindus & Christians in Pakistan??? Our parents teach us to talk the truth and give a better education..They don't send us to the Church or temple to learn they send us to School.... Its your Madarassa teaching that's causing the problem into you and fellow pakistanis.. So sorry to say that... but that's the real truth.....

Why do you always insult the Madressas ? Have you even visited a Madressa? You are lending justification to the Pakistani members here who claim that this thread was opened simply to insult Islam

Back
Top Bottom