What's new

3 Shiite Muslims Martyred in Karachi - Pakistan

Haaaa... h..... Kid... its the Islam which is more hatred towards other religions.. take, Christians, Hindus, Jews, Sikhs.. you people even kill Shia Muslims.... think before writing... In India burning the churches and Temples kidnapping Hindus and killing Shia Muslims don't take place every other day...
guess what who destroyed babri masjid ?? bombing of hyderabad jamia masjid?? smjhota express bomb blast?? kashmiri jamia masjid bomb blast yea you people love r miniorites thats why u enjoy ur love with them by exploding their worship places

guess what who destroyed babri masjid ?? bombing of hyderabad jamia masjid?? smjhota express bomb blast?? kashmiri jamia masjid bomb blast yea you people love r miniorites thats why u enjoy ur love with them by exploding their worship places

There is nothing called Babri Masjid..

A Pakistani must not speak about minorities..

lets talk about Shia Genocide, No need to discuss Indian internal issue. If you are so desperate to discuss Indian issue , please open a new thread..

or GTFO...

Madrsas educated ppl are oftenlly brain washed..

The Shia (Arabic: شيعة‎ Shīʿah) represent the second largestdenomination of Islam and adherents of Shia Islam are called Shias orthe Shi'a as a collective or Shi'i individually.[1]Shi'a is the short form of the historic phrase Shīʻatu ʻAlī (شيعة علي) meaning "followers", "faction" or "party" of Muhammad's son-in-law and cousin Ali, whom the Shia believe to be Muhammad's successor in the Caliphate. Twelver Shia(Ithnā'ashariyyah) is the largest branch of Shia Islam and the term Shia Muslim is often taken to refer to Twelvers by default. Shia Muslims constitute 10-20% of the world's Muslim population and 38% of the Middle East's entire population
and where it is written when Mohammad PBUH was alive and hazrat ALi RA was alive there was shia sunni group?? any link kiddo?? the Shia sunni thing started after Hazrat Hussain martyrdom

lets talk about Shia Genocide, No need to discuss Indian internal issue. If you are so desperate to discuss Indian issue , please open a new thread..

or GTFO...
i think u should GTFO of this thread u noob... what about those two ulema killed by gunmen in rawalpindi should we call it as sunni genocide?? personal enemity is framed as religious battle by Iran and indian chutypa media

and where it is written when Mohammad PBUH was alive and hazrat ALi RA was alive there was shia sunni group?? any link kiddo?? the Shia sunni thing started after Hazrat Hussain martyrdom

and where did I said that Muhammad was Alive? I said "aftr muhammad, there was two thought on who will spread the Islam",

you are too desperate to prove me wrong...

The name Shia could have came later, but the idea was same.
Shia: Those who believed Blood line of Muhammad should take Islam (spread Islam)
Sunni: Khalifa shold take Islam ahead..

or GTFO...
and there is nothing called Ram Mandir in that area :/ enough of ur BS

and there is nothing called Ram Mandir in that area :/ enough of ur BS

lol.

i think u should GTFO of this thread u noob... what about those two ulema killed by gunmen in rawalpindi should we call it as sunni genocide?? personal enemity is framed as religious battle by Iran and indian chutypa media

Its not Iranian and Indian media, its your Pakistani Media..

So they know it was deobandi just because a Shia was killed? when a normal person is killed it's NA MALUM AFRAD, when a shia is killed so it's got to be some radical sunni group, right? Who writes all this crap man & the source is "IR", so i am guessing its Iranian page. So then again you need a foreign country to explain what really happened, that's just great really.

Here the issue is a targeted attack. It is not just a general attack in Shias died co incidentally.

1st how did you feel when Babri was destroyed???/ wasn't the same way the hindus might've felt when that punk Destroyed the temple of Ram and build masque on it??????

2nd How did you come to the conclusion that the blast in Hyderabad was done by Hindus???// Evryone aware of the blasts in Metro cities was the actions of ISI's pet IM..

3rd The train Incident.. you keep saying it was done by india and i'll keep say it was done by LeT... and FYI USA named Arif Qasmani as master mind..

Kid first go and read past 5 years news in a year out of 365 days there'll be atleast 250-300 days of blasts and Burning Churches and temple, Killing Hindus would take place in Pakistan..... Don't get cute and Point me out a Incidents name by name.. If we post the links of whatever happening in Pakistan then this Forum isn't enough for that

stop whining cut off the victim hood mentality mate.. A masjid is not a religious place. .it's just a felicitation centre for reading Namaz. in fact even in saudi arabia they broke the Bilal Masjid i didn't see you or any other muslim protesting over it but when it comes to India you start whining and crying whats up with that hypocrites

Last edited:
One Shia martyred, his 2 Sunni friends injured in Karachi

A Shia MuslimIbn-e-Raza, aged 23-years, has been martyred and his two Sunni friends were injured in a targeted attack by Deobandi terrorists of Sipah-e-Sahaba in district central of Karachi.

3 Shiite Muslims Martyred in Karachi - Pakistan - AhlulBayt News Agency - ABNA - Shia News

bwahahahahahahahahahaha ahlulbyet news agency ???

dahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh a sectarian blog.

**** off you Indian look for something else your frustration wont go by hiding behind this neither your rape shame .

BTW the same blog says his two SUNNI friends were also injured means its normal KARCHI gang war related firing nothing to do with shietts

and what about two clerics of ahl e sunaat wal jammat killed in rawalpindi by unknow gunmen?? stop sunni and shia genocide you patheic RAW and Iranian Assh**e

lolz what are you talking kid ?? there was no concept of Shia sunni at that time stop spreading idiotic BS

Post reported for insulting Iranians as a nation

1st how did you feel when Babri was destroyed???/ wasn't the same way the hindus might've felt when that punk Destroyed the temple of Ram and build masque on it??????

2nd How did you come to the conclusion that the blast in Hyderabad was done by Hindus???// Evryone aware of the blasts in Metro cities was the actions of ISI's pet IM..

3rd The train Incident.. you keep saying it was done by india and i'll keep say it was done by LeT... and FYI USA named Arif Qasmani as master mind..

Kid first go and read past 5 years news in a year out of 365 days there'll be atleast 250-300 days of blasts and Burning Churches and temple, Killing Hindus would take place in Pakistan..... Don't get cute and Point me out a Incidents name by name.. If we post the links of whatever happening in Pakistan then this Forum isn't enough for that
kiddo plz share some news from nagaland and chattishghar like our media share news from tribal areas coz most of the bomb blast happens in that area and its not ur fault u r trained by ur parents to lie about eveyrthing That son a bitch col purohit is a terrorist and he himself claimed that he was behind that smjhota express blast kiddo
col prohuit.jpg

LOOK AT THIS SON OF A BITCH SMILING after killing innocent Pakistanis

Post reported for insulting Iranians as a nation
report your fellow PDFIANS from india aswell they are talking BS regarding our religion .or u r jst another typical hindu racist

Indian hindus on this thread be reported for insulting ISLAM to hide their own rape shame

You are on this forum for years and you post nonsense of this sort ? What does the murder of 3 people in Pakistan have to do with any rapes in India? Are you suggesting that Indian criminals are committing rape due to their frustration about the murder of minority sects in Pakistan ?

Back
Top Bottom