What's new

3 Shiite Muslims Martyred in Karachi - Pakistan

Haa hAh AAHA AAH......
Your media cover everything in Pakistan????????? HAha ahahah ....... where are the article about the ongoing Genocide in Baluchistan??? Do your media even have freedom???? look where is Geo??? and FYI he never claimed he involved in the blast he was doing his job by infiltrating in the Organization but something went wrong and finally he got his punishment of 5 years jail... Where are the goons and terrorists who kill hindus & Christians in Pakistan??? Our parents teach us to talk the truth and give a better education..They don't send us to the Church or temple to learn they send us to School.... Its your Madarassa teaching that's causing the problem into you and fellow pakistanis.. So sorry to say that... but that's the real truth.....
kiddo those goones who do bomb blast and killing of hindus are getting raped in waziristan by Pak Army and local tribal lashkars and i am fed up of this BS regarding balochistan hey baby girl there are 23 balochi tribes in balochistan which form half the poplation of balochistan rest is pushtoon dominated areas in balochistan and some siraki and punjabi settlers .. only three tribes are creating problem marri , mengal and bugti and their base camps are in Afghanistan and who is funding them we all know that and do yo really think that these 3 tribes with few thousand people will get freedom from Pakistan?? the answer is big no i can see kashmir and chattisghar getting freedom from india then balochistan from Pakistan :)

May God save you...
dont you worry my sunni friends in Rawalpindi are educated and they dont get into this shia sunni BS

1. indeed it has nothing to do but posting something from a terrorist blog run by shia sectarian extremists by an Indian out of frustration because there is a news posted on recent rapes in India just yesterday .

2. I am suggesting that your Indian members are running from post to pillar to hide their frustration over that rape news.

3. why you guys are committing raps well i did not suggest any reason at all.

:lol: it is more pathetic that Indians like you are posting from a shia extremists blog to find some solace.

there is nothing of the sort going on neither we justify it.

In Karachi daily many Pakistanis are felling prey to bullets irrespective of their sect or faith.

Persecution of Shia Muslims - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Pakistan's Shia genocide - Opinion - Al Jazeera English

739157997_1382773598.jpg

Last edited:
No one can assure that bad things wont happen but justice should prevail .. In india we agree bad things happened but culprits are behind bars ..people here are raising issue of samjoutha ,christian padre killing etc but they forget that culprits are behind bars ..where are mumbai carnage culprits ? Sayeed hafeez ,dawood other terrorists ..what message it sends for society and other criminals ?

kiddo those goones who do bomb blast and killing of hindus are getting raped in waziristan by Pak Army and local tribal lashkars and i am fed up of this BS regarding balochistan hey baby girl there are 23 balochi tribes in balochistan which form half the poplation of balochistan rest is pushtoon dominated areas in balochistan and some siraki and punjabi settlers .. only three tribes are creating problem marri , mengal and bugti and their base camps are in Afghanistan and who is funding them we all know that and do yo really think that these 3 tribes with few thousand people will get freedom from Pakistan?? the answer is big no i can see kashmir and chattisghar getting freedom from india then balochistan from Pakistan :)

dont you worry my sunni friends in Rawalpindi are educated and they dont get into this shia sunni BS

Hah Haha Kashmir????? So how many years you want us to give for you to take kashmir???

Wrong choice of word..

Genocide is correct word..

Islam is root of intolerance..

Yesterday Hindu/Jew/Sikhs.. Today Ahmedi/Shia, Tomorrow Liberal Sunni, Day after tomorrow All Sunni ..

Muslim should revert to buddhism and Hinduism , and live in peace.. Or Muslim form a new sect based of Budhhism (peaceful)
Wrong choice of example, Genocide is something that's State sponsored as witnessed in Indian Punjab and Gujarat, and since Saffron terrorism must be a misnomer then i wonder how many others converting to the so called religion of peace for the figures are a slap in the mouth of those who know jack all about themselves yet go on ranting nonsense on issues beyond their comprehension. Wonder what do Christians, Muslims, Sikhs or even Dalits have to say about living in the land of peace and tranquility, if you have trouble finding then let me know or if if you prefer to remain in oblivion, that's expected and understandable.

The Islamification of Britain: record numbers embrace Muslim faith - Home News - UK - The Independent

Converting to Islam: British women on prayer, peace and prejudice | World news | The Guardian

shias are muslims like sunnis are

Ain't they human like other Human are? or Ain't they Animal like other Animal are?(PS: Human is social Animal)

To prove your point you claiming to be shia, If you are Shia then I am Roman.. :P

Truth is you don't know about Shia, you are not a Shia. You are not angry on genocide and you are falsly claiming that u are shia..

Shia killed sunnis, sunnis killed shias, this will happen till you provide justice to all

Agree with you... A wise french once said

"Let there be a government so that one Human should not be afraid of another... "

Religion should be decoupled from government. Religion should be kept at very personal level.

Wrong choice of example, Genocide is something that's State sponsored as witnessed in Indian Punjab and Gujarat, and since Saffron terrorism must be a misnomer then i wonder how many others converting to the so called religion of peace for the figures are a slap in the mouth of those who know jack all about themselves yet go on ranting nonsense on issues beyond their comprehension. Wonder what do Christians, Muslims, Sikhs or even Dalits have to say about living in the land of peace and tranquility, if you have trouble finding then let me know or if if you prefer to remain in oblivion, that's expected and understandable.

The Islamification of Britain: record numbers embrace Muslim faith - Home News - UK - The Independent

Converting to Islam: British women on prayer, peace and prejudice | World news | The Guardian

1. If state is mum on ethnic cleansing of Shia/Ahmedi, Its genocide.
2. Cancer cell grow rapidly, doesn't mean its good. Bad thing spread faster. Evil spread faster..

Ain't they human like other Human are? or Ain't they Animal like other Animal are?(PS: Human is social Animal)

To prove your point you claiming to be shia, If you are Shia then I am Roman.. :P

Truth is you don't know about Shia, you are not a Shia. You are not angry on genocide and you are falsly claiming that u are shia..
look at my name kid and i am a patriotic Pakistani and guess what u r right in some cases LEJ do kill shias but at the same time they also kill sunnis so calling it a shia genocide is a exaggeration the only SHIA genocide that is happening is in Balochistan that too by BLA and we know from where these BLA are funded ur chanikya BS aint gona work here kid ....

Well if they can hate their own people so much, then imagine how much these fundamentalist fanatics hate us. We need to arm up even more to be ready against our immediate Sunni neighbour.

Iran should actively come forward to protect the Shiites in Pakistan and Bangladesh.

1. If state is mum on ethnic cleansing of Shia/Ahmedi, Its genocide.
2. Cancer cell grow rapidly, doesn't mean its good. Bad thing spread faster. Evil spread faster..

As i said you are talking beyond your understandings, let me try and enlighten you, Pakistan is at war with certain elements and hitting them where it hurts, in return those elements in a bid to divert attention are desperately trying to create ethnic, sectarian and even religious divide and violence add to that the gang war fare. You do and will hear about when the minorities are targeted but there's seldom differentiating when say Sunns are killed or their bodies turn up, neither will you hear as who is killed in the targeted operation currently under progress hence before going all frivolous , do make an effort to understand the background of the situation.

Last edited:
look at my name kid and i am a patriotic Pakistani and guess what u r right in some cases LEJ do kill shias but at the same time they also kill sunnis so calling it a shia genocide is a exaggeration the only SHIA genocide that is happening is in Balochistan that too by BLA and we know from where these BLA are funded ur chanikya BS aint gona work here kid ....

On net we can keep any name.. But if you are really Shia, be careful..
I was watching hasan nissar show, where he mentioned "They saw the ID card and killed those who had shia name."...

Back
Top Bottom