What's new

Shia women protesting shia killings beaten,water canoned and shelled by karachi police

They can count themselves lucky. If zia ur rajeem was in power he would have send his suuni Mojahedeen to take care of them, as he had done so in Parachinar in 1986.

Bravo for defending one of the world' most corrupt police force. Would you like a medal also Sir?

No medal is necessary, I am just doing my civic duty of defending my police force for just doing their jobs for a change, I have no love for the cops but they did what was required and didnt transgress their authority and used exactly what was needed for crowd control.....

Stop this sectarian bullshit man, the country has had enough of it, no one is anyone's tool, these are just delusions created by myopic ''Mullahs'' to cause up a stir......

I keep confusing you with that guy, Qamar, the guy who trolls Indians here.

Then I see your opinions are way more reasonable and I am like :unsure:

I agree with you :-)

I keep confusing you with that guy, Qamar, the guy who trolls Indians here.

Then I see your opinions are way more reasonable and I am like :unsure:

I agree with you :-)

LOL, thanks, I am going to take that as a compliment.....;)

Being a woman doesn't exempt anyone from the rules of the land, all human beings are equal in-front of the law both Islamic ally and constitutionally, the cops had every right to use non lethal force to disperse the protest that was probably getting out of hand, it was also probably a vulnerable to a terrorist attack, their protest albeit justified doesnt mean that they can disrupt civic peace and the traffic (that almost definitely has ambulances in it), women cry about gender equality all the time, this time equality was delivered and justice was served........

Good news is if you are a pakistani sooner or later justice will be served to you unless you are influential.Till then enjoy this you tube of justice being served by karachi cops.

Can anyone tell me the View on Shia Muslims.?????
Are they tolerate???? because i can't seem to understand... After all these killings why aren't they talking a stand against this sectarian Killing

I'm afraid I can't.
sorry bout that, its just like i like to study about controversial and hated people, i try to clear their name if i can, but seeing as those two are EXTREMELY controversial, i tend to keep quite, although i thought maybe you studied too, judging by your name

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom