What's new

Shankaracharya Hill renamed as Takht-e-Suleiman by secular ASI

Needless to say, someone needs to take ASI to the Supreme Court. There is no need to to name things based on fantasy stories. The temple built by Shankaracharya is there for every one to see.

Am sure Kashmiri Pandits will not let it go this easily.

The Kashmiri pundits themselves have been kicked out of Kashmir. LOL.

They have no voice or the strength to fight back. Especially since the rest of India chooses to ignore their plight.

Congress is buys trying to push through the Anti-Hindu Communal violence Bill that will hold Hindus responsible for all riots in India :woot:. In short Hindus in India will be held guilty until proven innocent.

In the midst of such turmoil, this will just be another step to the demise of our culture and civilization. A slow death that goes unsung.

The Kashmiri pundits themselves have been kicked out of Kashmir. LOL.

They have no voice or the strength to fight back. Especially since the rest of India chooses to ignore their plight.

Congress is buys trying to push through the Anti-Hindu Communal violence Bill that will hold Hindus responsible for all riots in India :woot:. In short Hindus in India will be held guilty until proven innocent.

In the midst of such turmoil, this will just be another step to the demise of our culture and civilization. A slow death that goes unsung.

They might have been kicked out of their homeland, but they still hold a lot of sway in Indian bureaucracy. Now that the news has spread on social media, expect a lot more people to rally behind this issue.

They might have been kicked out of their homeland, but they still hold a lot of sway in Indian bureaucracy. Now that the news has spread on social media, expect a lot more people to rally behind this issue.

That is just wishful thinking. Nothing will happen.

For everything else there is Article 370 that gives all powers to the state govt. and if they say that the hill is throne of Suleman ....then that is what it will be.

If they did not care about the living breathing kashmiri pundits, what makes you think they will care about a stone temple ? We can cry and fume all we want. In the end they win.

I can speak only for myself and at times i do question my sacred texts and to find out answers to my question i throughly studied my sacred texts and every time i question i find the answer to it.

Personally i believe in my sacred books more than any mullah or those who explain half text or twist it for own opinion.

in short YES i believe in my holy books.

You didn't answer any of my question..

The temple is older than Islam itself. :D

We have nothing to to with Takht e Sulieman or wat ever abrahamic names

What the hell, Are u fine with questioning the sacred texts.. is not talking logic blasphemy...?

I did not know that Takht e Suleman is an Abrahamic name and that you people speak Sanskrit. How do you pronounce Takht e Suleman in Sanskrit.

The Shankaracharya Temple (Kashmiri: शंकराचार्य मंदिर (Devanagari), شنکراچاریہ مندر(Nastaleeq)), also known as the Jyesteshwara temple or Pas-Pahar by Buddhists, is in Srinagar, Kashmir. It is dedicated to Lord Shiva. The temple is on the summit of the same name at a height of 1,000 feet (300 m) above the plain and overlooks the city of Srinagar. The temple dates back to 200 BC, although the present structure probably dates back to the 9th century AD. It was visited by Adi Shankara and has ever since been associated with him; this is how the hill/temple got the name Shankaraharya. It is also regarded as sacred by Buddhists. It was originally a Buddhist temple nearly 2500 years ago; the shiv ling was placed inside by Adi Shankaracharya on his visit to Kashmir; it became a Hindu temple.:lol:(Babri case)

The hill is also referred to as Takht i Suleiman (Throne of Solomon) and the temple also called "Throne of Solomon."It is believed that king Solomon came to worship on the hill which makes the place sacred from ancient times.

According to Pandit Anand Koul (1924) the temple was originally built by "Sandiman" (unknown) who, according to Koul, reigned in Kashmir from 2629 to 2564 BC. It was repaired by King Gopaditya (426–365 BC) and by King Lalitaditya (697–734).Its roof was also repaired by Zain-ul-Abidin after an earthquake; later, its dome was repaired by Sheikh Ghulam Mohiuddin, a Sikh governor (1841–1846).

-Wikipedia

ASI walo ke Pichhwade pe 4-4 laat dena chahiye. Saale asal kaam chhod ke khali bakchodi karenge.

The Shankaracharya Temple (Kashmiri: शंकराचार्य मंदिर (Devanagari), شنکراچاریہ مندر(Nastaleeq)), also known as the Jyesteshwara temple or Pas-Pahar by Buddhists, is in Srinagar, Kashmir. It is dedicated to Lord Shiva. The temple is on the summit of the same name at a height of 1,000 feet (300 m) above the plain and overlooks the city of Srinagar. The temple dates back to 200 BC, although the present structure probably dates back to the 9th century AD. It was visited by Adi Shankara and has ever since been associated with him; this is how the hill/temple got the name Shankaraharya. It is also regarded as sacred by Buddhists. It was originally a Buddhist temple nearly 2500 years ago; the shiv ling was placed inside by Adi Shankaracharya on his visit to Kashmir; it became a Hindu temple.:lol:(Babri case)
Indeed it was Buddhist temple. son of Ashoka built it.
The hill is also referred to as Takht i Suleiman (Throne of Solomon) and the temple also called "Throne of Solomon."It is believed that king Solomon came to worship on the hill which makes the place sacred from ancient times.

According to Pandit Anand Koul (1924) the temple was originally built by "Sandiman" (unknown) who, according to Koul, reigned in Kashmir from 2629 to 2564 BC. It was repaired by King Gopaditya (426–365 BC) and by King Lalitaditya (697–734).Its roof was also repaired by Zain-ul-Abidin after an earthquake; later, its dome was repaired by Sheikh Ghulam Mohiuddin, a Sikh governor (1841–1846).

-Wikipedia

sandiman was NOT unknown neither he ruled. Rather Sandiman was minister of Godpaditya whom he asked to repair the doom of the temple. his original name was suleman. sandiman name was given to him by hindus

If anyone India in want to pull ASI into courts or file PIL I am ready to pay all the cost involved.

@Spring Onion; Stop trolling. If anything would have happened against Muslim place then all green kanjar would have been abusing Hindus by now without limits. It's better to shut up some times than making people nauseous with you boring posts.

Regards.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom