What's new

Shankaracharya Hill renamed as Takht-e-Suleiman by secular ASI

Damn Congresswallahs! Always pandering to vote bank politics! And they profess they are secular! My bloody foot! :devil:

It is aimed at spreading Awareness.

Do you think spreading Awareness will create a communal rift ? :azn: ...........so in short for communal peace and promote 'secularism' we need to Lie, Hide Facts and be Hypocrites.

Sorry I am not buying into such crap.

And what is awareness if you care to state the real facts here ? ;)

BTW whats wrong with renaming it to the actual person who repaired it ? ;)
Clearly you are a troll. Shoo.

Why dont you post the facts or present counter argument what i said.

Damn Congresswallahs! Always pandering to vote bank politics! And they profess they are secular! My bloody foot! :devil:

do you know the history ? or just saying after reading the headline? :))))))))))))))

The renaming is associated with the Ahmadi/Qadiani Muslims claims of Jesus visiting Kashmir.

nothing to do with them but i feel the more promising claim goes to Persian builder , you need to go to kashmir and this Suleman hill and read up the stone engraving that points to Jesus story

lollz September it was and now its December.
anyway your political gimmick wont fetch you votes but its indeed aimed at creating communal rift
;) Ibrahamic one.
it means the throne of Prophet Suleman (solomon) PBUH
Abhi koi rumor aa jaati ki Mosque ka naam Mandir kar diya gaya hai to aap poore India ke piche pad jaati.

As for Modi, he already destroyed 120 temples in Gujarat as they were built illegally.

The renaming is associated with the Ahmadi/Qadiani Muslims claims of Jesus visiting Kashmir.

There is a book by a German "Jesus lived in India" , according to which he claims that after the resurrection Jesus escaped to kashmir and the promised land of jews is actually Kashmir .

Abhi koi rumor aa jaati ki Mosque ka naam Mandir kar diya gaya hai to aap poore India ke piche pad jaati.

As for Modi, he already destroyed 120 temples in Gujarat as they were built illegally.

its not about rumours. its about facts and twisting of facts by Modi supporters.

the problem with mandirs is even if you out a morti in the middle of the road and start worshiping it becomes a mandir so obviously modi has to remove those.

We here in my city even removed well constructed mosques and shrines to another place to widen the roads. Thats another matter.

This temple is built on Takht-e-Suleman hill. There is another story to repair of the temple and holds some weight . and thus naming the top as takht-e-suleman is not any Muslim appeasement as i s being portrayed wrongly by Modi supporters

There is a book by a German "Jesus lived in India" , according to which he claims that after the resurrection Jesus escaped to kashmir and the promised land of jews is actually Kashmir .

:D so it belongs to Abrahamics .

Thats why US should get a military base in IoK.

really? That will make kashmir much more interesting... where are the israelites... :cheesy:

really? That will make kashmir much more interesting... where are the israelites... :cheesy:
So far they have reached till Manali/Dharamshala give it couple of years they would finally reach there. :drag:

Needless to say, someone needs to take ASI to the Supreme Court. There is no need to to name things based on fantasy stories. The temple built by Shankaracharya is there for every one to see.

Am sure Kashmiri Pandits will not let it go this easily.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom