What's new

Shankaracharya Hill renamed as Takht-e-Suleiman by secular ASI

Needless to say, someone needs to take ASI to the Supreme Court. There is no need to to name things based on fantasy stories. The temple built by Shankaracharya is there for every one to see.

Am sure Kashmiri Pandits will not let it go this easily.

ASI already replied when this fuss was spread by modis, that the name was put after team of ASI done research.

BTW temple is NOT renamed :)

the top repaired by the man was renamed after him so whats the big fuss?

Needless to say, someone needs to take ASI to the Supreme Court. There is no need to to name things based on fantasy stories. The temple built by Shankaracharya is there for every one to see.
Kashmiri Pundits ki sunta kaun hai ? Koi kadr nahi hai unki.

ASI is behaving like a 3rd class backward agency...
recently they dig up a place because a somebody dreamed that there is gold near the temple?
This is as shameful as water car Engineer episode.

ghulam ahmed believes that Jesus died and hence now he is to take his place .

dahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

:omghaha: But if you think about it, rationally, and apologies if am offending anyone, but his claims are no less preposterous, ridiculous and delusional than the ones made before him, in every other religion. Its about belief, and his followers decided to believe him.

ASI is behaving like a 3rd class backward agency...
recently they dig up a place because a somebody dreamed that there is gold near the temple?
This is as shameful as water car Engineer episode.

Its worse cause Water Car Engineer wasn't working for the government, ASI unfortunately is. ASI is full of Hindu hating commie bastards anyways.

:omghaha: But you think about it, rationally, and apologies if am offending anyone, but his claims are no less preposterous, ridiculous and delusional than the ones made before in every other religion

you have right to think whatever you want :)

ASI already replied when this fuss was spread by modis, that the name was put after team of ASI done research.
BTW temple is NOT renamed :)
the top repaired by the man was renamed after him so whats the big fuss?
ASI also started digging when a saint said there is gold buried somewhere as he has seen it in his dreams. :lol:

I am skeptical about ASI, many times.

:omghaha: But you think about it, rationally, and apologies if am offending anyone, but his claims are no less preposterous, ridiculous and delusional than the ones made before in every other religion

Off with his head!! (Red Witch Quote)

ASI also started digging when a saint said there is gold buried somewhere as he has seen it in his dreams. :lol:

I am skeptical about ASI, many times.

wasnt there a big mob movement about gold digging recently :P and there many jumped to claim the gold even before digging

What desert stuff? Was the lingam removed from the temple and taken to desert.

:P he means rajhistan is alien to them

wasnt there a big mob movement about gold digging recently :P and there many jumped to claim the gold even before digging
:P he means rajhistan is alien to them
:lol: Yup. Becharon ki galti nahin. Kerela ke temple se $20 billion ka treasure mila tha. :D

We have nothing to to with Takht e Sulieman or wat ever abrahamic names

:))))))))))))))))) the Abrahamic names have something to do with this land.

What the hell, Are u fine with questioning the sacred texts.. is not talking logic blasphemy...?

questioning the sacred texts have never been discouraged its the abusive language and insults which are discouraged.

:lol: Yup. Becharon ki galti nahin. Kerela ke temple se $20 billion ka treasure mila tha. :D

temples did collected alot of wealth.

:))))))))))))))))) the Abrahamic names have something to do with this land.

questioning the sacred texts have never been discouraged its the abusive language and insults which are discouraged.

Since nothing has been changed in your sacred texts are u claiming it is perfect and has no logical flaws..?

Since nothing has been changed in your sacred texts are u claiming it is perfect and has no logical flaws..?

I can speak only for myself and at times i do question my sacred texts and to find out answers to my question i throughly studied my sacred texts and every time i question i find the answer to it.

Personally i believe in my sacred books more than any mullah or those who explain half text or twist it for own opinion.

in short YES i believe in my holy books.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom