What's new

Shankaracharya Hill renamed as Takht-e-Suleiman by secular ASI

No, I just didnt want to read it

i suggest you must read nothing wrong with that.

I read bible, hindu scriptures and i feel everyone must read almost all religious texts to understand and argue.else we all end up looking like a brainless diks even about our own.

lollz September it was and now its December.

anyway your political gimmick wont fetch you votes but its indeed aimed at creating communal rift

;) Ibrahamic one.

it means the throne of Prophet Suleman (solomon) PBUH

Now King of Solomon is also a prophet :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

What about Queen of Sheeba :P

There is a book by a German "Jesus lived in India" , according to which he claims that after the resurrection Jesus escaped to kashmir and the promised land of jews is actually Kashmir .

Jews are welcome in India. :) India is second home for them.. :)

yes he was a Prophet .

Why are you so surprised ? seems you dint know that

How do I know that?

Last edited:
Aren't you embarrsed of living in India - after all India was also created by Abrahamic entities.

Those entities did the same damage to you as they did to anybody and perhaps still doing so too;)

The original Takht e Suleimani is in the Suleiman mountains west of Tank.

Those entities did the same damage to you as they did to anybody and perhaps still doing so too;)

We are very happy with the damage that they did - unlike you guys who are still sulking and seething with anger. ;)

We are very happy with the damage that they did - unlike you guys who are still sulking and seething with anger. ;)

o_OIgnorant comment, we dont have any anger, especially Indian's dont have the habit to remember past as proven by many examples and you are talking about anger. Sad...

Why don't we leave names to as they are, and stop with this appeasement policy. It doesn't help with uniting the people, it rather creates more rifts in the society. As for the part of Jesus visiting Kashmir. I saw a book on it, didn't read it.

What if they demand it to be made their promised land ?? :frown:
Highly unlikely, Jews believe in their promised land, and in the rebuilding of their temple (taking it from the first testament and the last book of the Bible). It is close to impossible they will ever move to India in search for a promise land.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom