What's new

Shameful Indian propaganda in favor of Israelis

Iran's future lies with Uighur sterilizing atheist Communist CCP...best of luck
What happened? Are you teaming up with Al Qaeda Uyghurs now? I thought you hated muslims ? BTW Stay on topic Hindu.. don't escape. It is easy to s.hit on India so don't make enemy of other people so easily. You are advised to not troll against Iran. If you can not contribute to the thread kindly FO

What happened? Are you teaming up with Al Qaeda Uyghurs now? I thought you hated muslims ? BTW Stay on topic Hindu.. don't escape. It is easy to s.hit on India so don't make enemy of other people so easily. You are advised to not troll against Iran. If you can not contribute to the thread kindly FO

Iran as another enemy will hardly make any difference to India. We have already stopped carrying for outside world.

why do you assume me to be a Hindu? So you are terming million plus Uighurs as Al Qaeda now..who is spreading prejudice now?

How low can the Indians really sink?

Why are lies like this so easily spread? This fake news is spread by Indian twitter users. What do Indians get out of this ?

To Iranians who support India : Get your head out of your *** ASAP

Calm down mate , here in this forum we all know these few hindutva terrorist propaganda Twitter accounts which they are using to jubilant their Billion plus janta as they dont have anything cheerful in their life :lol:

Stop generalizing!

There are also many stupid Iranians who support Israel and USA against their homeland...

You are highly mistaken...Most of our cities if you include those from the South, Rajasthan,East, North-East certainly donot have Iranian names...and no most Indians, especially if they are Indic in their culture donot have Iranian names
I did a quick google “Rahasthan cities” and the first 3 in the list were Jaipur, udaipur and Jodhpur. And turns out that Jaipur is the capital!

Last edited:
I did a quick google “Rahasthan cities” and the first 3 in the list were Jaipur, udaipur and Jodhpur.

they are hold over from earlier Language artifacts...even if you discard rajasthan ..rest it stands...We follow Indic culture....so chances of Iranian influence very low to zero......people of Bangladesh descend of from Iranians..Infact we Bengalis call them flat land rice growing Iranians....and Bangladeshis have a lot of Iranian names

How low can the Indians really sink?

Why are lies like this so easily spread? This fake news is spread by Indian twitter users. What do Indians get out of this ?

To Iranians who support India : Get your head out of your *** ASAP

Don't over think a random tweet, we are not sitting here trying to spread propaganda about Iran. Many won't be able tell Iran from Iraq to be very honest. :lol:

they are hold over from earlier Language artifacts...even if you discard rajasthan ..rest it stands...We follow Indic culture....so chances of Iranian influence very low to zero......people of Bangladesh descend of from Iranians..Infact we Bengalis call them flat land rice growing Iranians....and Bangladeshis have a lot of Iranian names

“Pur is a suffix meaning "city" or "settlement", used in several place names across the Indian subcontinent, Southeast Asia and Afghanistan. The word pur is originally from Farsi and is used for "city."[1]

Last edited:
nowhere near Bangladesh level.....and Pur also comes from Puri ....which is Sanskrit..Wikipedia gives the Sanskrit spelling not the Persian spelling

same wikipedia first line

Pur (Sanskrit:पुर) is a placename element found in the names of cities in the Afghanistan, Pakistan, Bangladesh, and India . Examples include the cities of Paharpur, Rangpur, Jaipur and Nagpur.
It’s the Sanskrit spelling. If you can quote a proper reference to Pur in an old Sanskrit source then I agree. Per the article the source is Farsi (Persian).

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom