What's new

Shameful Indian propaganda in favor of Israelis

I understand what you are seeing, but I disagree. Considering that India is 20-percent Muslim, whose sympathy lies with the Palestinians, not necessarily with Israel. India still has a sizable left-wing constituency that also supports the Palestinians, not through a religious lens like Muslims but through a political one. The hardcore supporters of Israel seem to be the Modi fanboys, Hindutva supporters, and other right-wing, nationalists type.

Even the Indian government's response to Israel was nuanced. India even abstained from the UNGA vote about the US moving its embassy to Jerusalem. India cannot slavishly support Israel as it would alienate its relations with the Arab world.
Chanakiya
Baghal me chura mu me raam raam.

AssuredInsecureAfricangoldencat-size_restricted.gif

"Phull sapport, sar!"

I understand what you are seeing, but I disagree. Considering that India is 20-percent Muslim, whose sympathy lies with the Palestinians, not necessarily with Israel. India still has a sizable left-wing constituency that also supports the Palestinians, not through a religious lens like Muslims but through a political one. The hardcore supporters of Israel seem to be the Modi fanboys, Hindutva supporters, and other right-wing, nationalists type.

Even the Indian government's response to Israel was nuanced. India even abstained from the UNGA vote about the US moving its embassy to Jerusalem. India cannot slavishly support Israel as it would alienate its relations with the Arab world.

need jobs in Arab world... totally understandable.

we love indian coolies

hahahaha you caught them with their pants down. They are ashamed of being Pakistanis in real world and internet world.
This is not the end...

A Pakistani created a fake account of Benjamin Rivlin name, replying a “Shubham Tripathi” that “why are you lifting our balls” and all that BS.

How difficult it is to create a genuine looking fake account?

Take “Benjamin“ from Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu and then take “Rivlin” from Israeli President Reuven Rivlin and make it Benjamin Rivlin.

1622281853783.jpeg

—Now this Yogev Nitzan fake accounts who are also abusing Indians using fake IDs, above guy is real, rest 3 are fake.
1622281824571.png

Well not surprised, ISPR is masters in it, they last year created a South Asian United Social Media Front (SAUSMF) with a fake website as well, Sausmf.org now all are suspended. It had fake accounts with Nepali name like Irmak Idoya (who later on tweeted CPEC related stuff, Sri Lankan fake accounts like Amanda Chathu and Harith Bilani, Bhutanese fake account like Druk Namgyel, Bangladeshi name Fake accounts some fake Sikh accounts during farmers protest the famous one being a fake sikh account tweeting “Sorry Jinnah we made a mistake not coming to Pakistan” and all likes and retweets were by Pakistanis, that Michail Boris fake account with russian name etc etc, all made by Pakistanis tweeting pro-pakistani stuff 24x7 (best way to run a fake account lol).

A few Screen Shots I took last year...

Attachments

• 7E24FE09-4DD7-4600-BEF3-24F12A01F9BB.jpeg
    7E24FE09-4DD7-4600-BEF3-24F12A01F9BB.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 27
  • 9B6DD5CB-4C68-48B2-8D97-DB29E708E76A.jpeg
    9B6DD5CB-4C68-48B2-8D97-DB29E708E76A.jpeg
    956.7 KB · Views: 33
  • 6DC06AE5-9DBE-4FA9-80FA-EA89D36318A0.jpeg
    6DC06AE5-9DBE-4FA9-80FA-EA89D36318A0.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 28
  • 0BDD7E22-F6E0-484F-98FC-2A2EE228E9A9.jpeg
    0BDD7E22-F6E0-484F-98FC-2A2EE228E9A9.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 25
Last edited:
This is not the end...

A Pakistani created a fake account of Benjamin Rivlin name, replying a “Shubham Tripathi” that “why are you lifting our balls” and all that BS.

How difficult it is to create a genuine looking fake account?

Take “Benjamin“ from Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu and then take “Rivlin” from Israeli President Reuven Rivlin and make it Benjamin Rivlin.

View attachment 748799

—Now this Yogev Nitzan fake accounts who are also abusing Indians using fake IDs, above guy is real, rest 3 are fake.
View attachment 748798

Well not surprised, ISPR is masters in it, they last year created a South Asian United Social Media Front (SAUSMF) with a fake website as well, Sausmf.org now all are suspended. It had fake accounts with Nepali name like Irmak Idoya (who later on tweeted CPEC related stuff, Sri Lankan fake accounts like Amanda Chathu and Harith Bilani, Bhutanese fake account like Druk Namgyel, Bangladeshi name Fake accounts some fake Sikh accounts during farmers protest the famous one being a fake sikh account tweeting “Sorry Jinnah we made a mistake not coming to Pakistan” and all likes and retweets were by Pakistanis, that Michail Boris fake account with russian name etc etc, all made by Pakistanis tweeting pro-pakistani stuff 24x7 (best way to run a fake account lol).

A few Screen Shots I took last year...
Thread👇🏻.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom