What's new

Shameful Indian propaganda in favor of Israelis

Once upon a time Parsi came running to India for shelter n once upon a time Jews came running to India for shelter. Both survived n thrived but instead of being thankful for our hospitality both want to run down India as much as possible.

Moreover the Israel Palestine problem is an ethnic problem between brothers..let them figure it out....the moment American evangelical Christians and the Islamic world give it a religious tinge, it becomes an unsolvable fackfest....

American evangelicals as well as the Islamic world need to realize they are the roadblocks to peace among Israelis and Palestinians with their Millenarian thinking
What has that to do with your cockroach behavior now? Iran is like a father figure for you.. many Indians have Iranian names.. even most of your cities have Iranian names. You have no right and honestly you are in no place to spread propaganda against Iran.

You are highly mistaken...Most of our cities if you include those from the South, Rajasthan,East, North-East certainly donot have Iranian names...and no most Indians, especially if they are Indic in their culture donot have Iranian names

What has that to do with your cockroach behavior now? Iran is like a father figure for you.. many Indians have Iranian names.. even most of your cities have Iranian names. You have no right and honestly you are in no place to spread propaganda against Iran.
Yes this thread was opened by me to spread propaganda against Iran. You fell that opening a thread on PDF will lead to any kind of harm to India foreign affairs is what makes me laugh at your 5th gen warfare tactics..

Yes this thread was opened by me to spread propaganda against Iran. You fell that opening a thread on PDF will lead to any kind of harm to India foreign affairs is what makes me laugh at your 5th gen warfare tactics..
Harm India? You do that yourself by gasping for oxygen and throwing corpses into your rivers.. or having no toilets etc.

Moreover the Israel Palestine problem is an ethnic problem between brothers..let them figure it out....the moment American evangelical Christians and the Islamic world give it a religious tinge, it becomes an unsolvable fackfest....

Biggest problem is that they share same basis for there respective religions, still want to see each other dead. I have not seen such hatred among religions of Indian subcontinent.

So one tweet in a sea of billions of tweets makes 1.5 billion Indians look like pro-Israeli fanboys? Nuance seems to be lost in the era of social media.
You dont seem to be active on SM it seems...

Harm India? You do that yourself by gasping for oxygen and throwing corpses into your rivers.. or having no toilets etc.

well then leave us alone to do self harm...We have no issues either with Israel or Palestine...Infact the very Right wing Indian giovernment came out in support of Palestine in UN during the latest conflict

@Philip the Arab @Abu Dhabi @Dariush the Great

Technically, many Indians, especially right wingers hate Muslims. They hate our name, our culture, our eating habits, even our cuisines.

Sometimes, they don;t eat with Muslims, don;t invite them to their homes and don't go to their. They don't buy homes where Muslims have lived.

They are cheering for Palestinians death which is not new. When we got an air crash, they were happy on our deaths. Similar, when we had more corona deaths than India, they were celebrating. Whenever, we have hard times in terms of economy, violence or any other mishap, they make fun of us. Why? bcz of pure hatred. As anger goes away, but hatred lasts lifetime.

The point is, they will cheer for Iran, UAE, SA, Turkey civilians death in the same way if they know that they don't need them (for petrol, jobs ). They just hide their hatred and is not limited to Kashmirs and Pakistanis. @Imran Khan @Areesh

1621793571246.png
1621793598524.png

If we are so bad why even look from Indian angle for Iran Isreal conflict?? Leave us along, go for China :tup:
The point here is anti-Iranian activity from Indian users. For sure you can not expect the Iranians to let this go easily.
well then leave us alone to do self harm...We have no issues either with Israel or Palestine...Infact the very Right wing Indian giovernment came out in support of Palestine in UN during the latest conflict
Like i have said before i do not care about India. However we see a constant anti-Iranian activity on the rise among Indians. This is unacceptable.

How low can the Indians really sink?

Why are lies like this so easily spread? This fake news is spread by Indian twitter users. What do Indians get out of this ?

To Iranians who support India : Get your head out of your *** ASAP

indians hate Muslims more than the Israelis or anyone else does. In fact indians are fervantly obsessed with hating Muslims.

The point here is anti-Iranian activity from Indian users. For sure you can not expect the Iranians to let this go easily.

Like i have said before i do not care about India. However we see a constant anti-Iranian activity on the rise among Indians. This is unacceptable.

Iran has used Indian soil to carry attacks on other countries...even then India has kept its restraint against Iran.....you probably need to look at your own house before attacking us
indians hate Muslims more than the Israelis or anyone else does. In fact indians are fervantly obsessed with hating Muslims.

if Indians hate Muslims why the President of India was a Muslim? why Nobel proze winning Muslim scientist Abdus Salaam was always welcome in India and not in Pakistan?

Iran is a muslim country and thats enough for indian hindus to hate it. Indian hindus have always been a ideological and civilizational enemy of islam and that is why Pakistan was created. Iranian culture is muslim for them and hence the hatred is automatic.

No matter how much, Arabs, Iranians, Indonesians, malaysians are nice to them, indian hindus will always find joy in their destruction because of a simple reason - all of you are muslim for them.

You should say shameful right wing BJP propaganda. Most of us don't care for either Israel or Palestine in any way - just wish they both stop killing each other. There is huge distinction between Indian (1.4 billion) vs BJP IT cell and followers (few million at best).

Iran has used Indian soil to carry attacks on other countries...even then India has kept its restraint against Iran.....you probably need to look at your own house before attacking us
Don't talk nonsense. Iran has kept its cool against Indian backstabbing. How many times have you escaped your obligations regarding projects etc? Iranian government is actually too kind with you guys.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom