What's new

Shame on Iran

refer to the "Change in Arabia thread" - we have had plenty of time - but there is another reason we seem to have such difficulty in solving our problems

That difficulty is that we refuse to look at things critically - that is to say we refuse to look at things through right and wrong and good and bad -- if would, we would be on our way towards solving our problems --- notice our problems begin and end with a particular understanding of religiosity

Yea Muse but come on it will take time for people to read books widen their knowledge. We are at the stage that maijority of our people cant even read and we are expecting them to rationalise and be logical etc Not gonna happen over night. But like I said I dont think uk or america is the end product of democracy etc they are at a different stage to us. Some 50 years 100 years ago they were where we are today. Time time and space. Our time our space. Hey that could be a godd logo lol

---------- Post added at 10:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 PM ----------

Poor khan has to resort to takfiri techniques and now you suggest that conscience is a Western reserve -- Remember Mr. Naderkhani??? Is not what you are doing the same as what the Iranian court did to Mr. Naderkhani? in both cases, if the respondent does not "submit"he is the "other" -- and you say we can solve our problems? How?

Stop being argumentative and aggresive muse lol look guys got to spend some time with mrs B. Take care talk soon

Iran is being put on the stage for an attack; an unjustified war. And so, while there is much more social repression in countries like Saudi Arabia those are being ignored because they are one of the 'moderate Arab regimes'. Why is Iran's faults being played up?

Also, Muse, I think have seen you liberally call everyone as 'Islamists' in topics all over the place here. That kind of language comes from someone who has bought too much into the rhetoric of those who want to keep our region divided. That kind of language take away arguments of nationalism, of national self interests.

You cannot dissociate your message from your person. Because a person is part of the message itself. By choosing simplified and aggressive terms like 'Islamists', by choosing 'Sodies' for Saudi Arabia, you have not well here in making impartial arguments.

Yea stoppit muse i have to go lol. If you look at earlier posts we digressed into my first love that is pakistan in any event I think reformation and for us to question some interpretations of islam has and will be done by us at our pace in due course

---------- Post added at 10:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 PM ----------

Iran is being put on the stage for an attack; an unjustified war. And so, while there is much more social repression in countries like Saudi Arabia those are being ignored because they are one of the 'moderate Arab regimes'. Why is Iran's faults being played up?

Also, Muse, I think have seen you liberally call everyone as 'Islamists' in topics all over the place here. That kind of language comes from someone who has bought too much into the rhetoric of those who want to keep our region divided. That kind of language take away arguments of nationalism, of national self interests.

You cannot dissociate your message from your person. Because a person is part of the message itself. By choosing simplified and aggressive terms like 'Islamists', by choosing 'Sodies' for Saudi Arabia, you have not well here in making impartial arguments.

Meenglabhai I have to go now but good talking to you and muse today maybe we can carry on tommorow, But I think muse will eventually come to some accomodation with us. We have to.

What about Mr. Naderkhani ?? The point of thread - Meegnla you disappoint me - I like people who actually have an argument to offer, your posts are angry, they don't even deal with the issue, you are more interested in me - normally that would be flattering, but what about Mr. Naderkhani?

To be fair SA receives a fair bit of coverage, that woman who drove for example.

What about Mr. Naderkhani ?? The point of thread - Meegnla you disappoint me - I like people who actually have an argument to offer, your posts are angry, they don't even deal with the issue, you are more interested in me - normally that would be flattering, but what about Mr. Naderkhani?

Mr. Naderkhani is playing the role of a mouth piece. He is directly confronting the regime to establish dominance. He had his chances of getting off the hook, but if he wants to be a martyr then who are we to stop him? Do you think the regime in Iran can give in to his demands, while tarnishing their reputation as an Islamic Republic? After making this an issue, I think he's not really gaining a favorable position.

In simple terms Naderkhani was flame baiting.

Some laws are simply intolerable, much like some cultural practices are simply intolerable. This is one of them. Human sacrifice would be a cultural practice that is intolerable.

Basically would you see it justified if preaching islam was punishable by death in Norway?

dont get me wrong, if it happened it is sad to hear.

but what do you expect me to write?

when ever there is some anti-islam law that gets up in some european country some people in this country cheer and says "their country their law".

what am i supposed to say, "their country our laws"?

i get pissed of when people condemns this and goes around talking sh*t about this when those same persons say their country their rules when an anti-islam/religion law gets aproved

---------- Post added at 12:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 AM ----------

when you go to Muslim country, it is suddenly their land, their law!

it amuses me what some idiots in this forums really has up in their head.

dude... go check out some threads about burqa being abolished and you'll see (particularly) Indians saying exactly the opposite of what you wrote.

iran lolz mullah made stupid revolution stupid law and public like goats mullahs are free to take them anywhere .

Imran bhai, the punishment for apostasy in KSA is also death penalty... be careful :P

that is why secularism is good. by the way, iranian mullahs despite all their stupidity are alot better than(or i should say less worse) compare to mullahs in afghanistan and pakistan.

that is why secularism is good. by the way, iranian mullahs despite all their stupidity are alot better than(or i should say less worse) compare to mullahs in afghanistan and pakistan.
the problem is that the real Islam of Iranians
Shariati, Montazeri, Boroujerdi and so many spiritual loved popular people in Iran ....
are not known at all in West
in West they prefer to see Iran with the picture of the few stupid and fanatic ones
especially about religion

I believe very personnaly after having the opinion of an Israeli friend and a russian friend in Kazakhstan
that evangelist church is really a trouble in our countries
they strongly focus on converting the muslims with saying all the bad about our religion

christianity is always tolerated in our country
but we should be careful about these fanatics
my israeli friend said how much trouble the evangelist were doing in Israel
iun Iran they play with the anti muslim mind of a part of the youth
good luck is that these ones prefer no religion than this

Shariati, Montazeri, Boroujerdi and so many spiritual loved popular people in Iran ....
in West they prefer to see Iran with the picture of the few stupid and fanatic ones

I believe very personnaly after having the opinion of an Israeli friend and a russian friend in Kazakhstan
they strongly focus on converting the muslims with saying all the bad about our religion

Thank you so much for an iranian perspective. Thats why I always treat what I hear in west press with a pound of salt. The west has ulterior motives and use propaganda for ulterior motives. But it would appear that some on the forum want us to treat western press as gospel.

but the thing is dear hussain, even shariati dont have a place in front of the mullahs. shariati was great, hope we get more of them.

he won't answer that one :D

Back
Top Bottom