What's new

Shame on Iran

that is why secularism is good. by the way, iranian mullahs despite all their stupidity are alot better than(or i should say less worse) compare to mullahs in afghanistan and pakistan.

abe bhai pakistan yaha kahan se aagya????????

why r u in pakistan forum anyway?? go to some afghan forum

^^ rofl, pakistan ki burae kerta hai, aur nikalo phir bhi ulat ki chipakta hai :rofl:

saab se ziada burae bhi pakistan ki, saab se ziada zarurat bhi pakistan se, saab se ziada chipakna bhi pakistan se, one and onlym afghani, hypocriyte, if u hate pakistan then dont come visit here

instead of pakistan, go and take asylum in india or iran, they will welcome you with open hands and you can populate tehran like you populate karachi

^^ rofl, pakistan ki burae kerta hai, aur nikalo phir bhi ulat ki chipakta hai :rofl:

saab se ziada burae bhi pakistan ki, saab se ziada zarurat bhi pakistan se, saab se ziada chipakna bhi pakistan se, one and onlym afghani, hypocriyte, if u hate pakistan then dont come visit here

instead of pakistan, go and take asylum in india or iran, they will welcome you with open hands and you can populate tehran like you populate karachi

i dont understand thata much urdo, so i ignore that part. but why are you annoyed with me that much to want me out of here? and i dont need to seek asylum in india or iran.

This islamic regime does not represent our great nation, one day they will be gone for good.

Until it is gone, it's the government of Iran -- it's amazing the kinds of responses this thread has generated -- Our Iranian friends choose to be in denial, the Pakistani contingent and their "ummah ideology is ticked off, first their Sodie gods needed their intervention because their brutish behavior had to be "defended" and now the UnIslamic behavior of the Iranian regime has to obfuscated by claiming Zionist propaganda ---- In all of this, poor Mr. Naderkhani who conscience is persuaded by a different confession, persecuted, stands as a a symbol of FAITH - no government, no power on earth can defeat FAITH in God, and yet our responded are more concerned about everything but the issue of freedom of conscience, everything but La Iqra Fid Deen -what explains this?? .

---------- Post added at 02:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 PM ----------

i dont understand thata much urdo, so i ignore that part. but why are you annoyed with me that much to want me out of here? and i dont need to seek asylum in india or iran.

This is where you belong and where you are welcome -- if someone does not like that, it's their problem, not yours.

There are dozens of sources for this news... chances are it is not a fabrication, as naming specific names makes it very easy to research.

Fabricated propaganda is usually more along the lines of "Country X is engaged in an illegal research program to make chemical weapons" or "Country Y has jailed 10,000 dissidents", etc.

By the way what is punishment of apostat in Islam?

Apostasy in Islam is commonly defined in Islam as the rejection in word or deed of one's former religion (apostasy) by a person who was previously a follower of Islam. The Qur'an itself does not prescribe any earthly punishment for apostasy, but the Hadiths do. According to the four mainstream schools of Islamic law (sharia), its punishment is execution.......

but the Hadiths do. According to the four mainstream schools of Islamic law (sharia), its punishment is execution.......

And that makes it OK?

Freedom of conscience is an inalienable human right, this guy has chosen to change his religion, he must be allowed to. Lest we forget these beautiful verses

“Let there be no compulsion in religion. Truth has been made clear from error. Whoever rejects false worship and believes in God has grasped the most trustworthy handhold that never breaks. And God hears and knows all things.” (Quran 2:256)

“If it had been your Lord’s will, all of the people on Earth would have believed. Would you then compel the people so to have them believe?” (Quran 10:99)

“So if they dispute with you, say ‘I have submitted my whole self to God, and so have those who follow me.’ And say to the People of the Scripture and to the unlearned: ‘Do you also submit yourselves?’ If they do, then they are on right guidance. But if they turn away, your duty is only to convey the Message. And in God’s sight are all of His servants.” (Quran 3:20)

“The Messenger’s duty is but to proclaim the Message.” (Quran 5:99)

Our holy scripture - revealed more than 1400 years ago, is similar in spirit to the first amendment - why then do we kill this man, who only exercises the right God gave him.

The reason why executing apostates has always been well-ensconced in Islamic law is that there is an indisputable record of Muhammad and his companions doing exactly that according to the reliable Hadith. According to verse 4:80 of the Quran: "Whoso obeyeth the Messenger obeyeth Allah."

Bukhari (52:260) - "...The Prophet said, 'If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him.' " Note that there is no distinction as to how that Muslim came to be a Muslim.

Bukhari (83:37) - "Allah's Apostle never killed anyone except in one of the following three situations: (1) A person who killed somebody unjustly, was killed (in Qisas,) (2) a married person who committed illegal sexual intercourse and (3) a man who fought against Allah and His Apostle and deserted Islam and became an apostate."

Bukhari (84:57) - "[In the words of] Allah's Apostle, 'Whoever changed his Islamic religion, then kill him.'"

Bukhari (89:271) - A man who embraces Islam, then reverts to Judaism is to be killed according to "the verdict of Allah and his apostle."

Bukhari (84:58) - "There was a fettered man beside Abu Muisa. Mu'adh asked, 'Who is this (man)?' Abu Muisa said, 'He was a Jew and became a Muslim and then reverted back to Judaism.' Then Abu Muisa requested Mu'adh to sit down but Mu'adh said, 'I will not sit down till he has been killed. This is the judgment of Allah and His Apostle (for such cases) and repeated it thrice.' Then Abu Musa ordered that the man be killed, and he was killed. Abu Musa added, 'Then we discussed the night prayers'"

Bukhari (84:64-65) - "Allah's Apostle: 'During the last days there will appear some young foolish people who will say the best words but their faith will not go beyond their throats (i.e. they will have no faith) and will go out from (leave) their religion as an arrow goes out of the game. So, wherever you find them, kill them, for whoever kills them shall have reward on the Day of Resurrection.'"

Abu Dawud (4346) - "Was not there a wise man among you who would stand up to him when he saw that I had withheld my hand from accepting his allegiance, and kill him?" Muhammad is chastising his companions for allowing an apostate to "repent" under duress. (The person in question was Muhammad's former scribe who left him after doubting the authenticity of divine "revelations" upon finding out that he could suggest grammatical changes. He was brought back to Muhammad after having been captured in Medina).

Ashok

Rafi quote Quran, you quote so called Hadith -- Quran always trumps any so called hadith

But you have struck on something important -- why the need to terrorize people into heaven???

Ashok

Rafi quote Quran, you quote so called Hadith -- Quran always trumps any so called hadith

But you have struck on something important -- why the need to terrorize people into heaven???

When you cannot attract them into your fold with logic and compassion..
and your ego is not ready to accept defeat.. use terror.

Ashok

Quran is protected by the Almighty himself, Muslims believe that the Quran that is read today, is the exact same - that was revealed to the Prophet, whereas many Hadiths were compiled decades or even hundreds of years after the Prophet passed, any Hadiths that contradict the Quran are false.

When you cannot attract them into your fold with logic and compassion..
and your ego is not ready to accept defeat.. use terror.

Exactly -- but why, of all the tools available, why terror? ---- Why this fearful and fear filled religiosity, that does not have confidence and is not worthy of ever being called, islamic?

Will you be surprised if it is argued that an individual's FAITH, like his or her SOUL, is the most precious thing there is and if force is used, it is because of the deepest of compassion??

Do not be surprised, this argument, the fear of the loss of FAITH, has a long old pedigree - shall we accept it or reject it - regardless of our choice, it remains so long as Faith as love of God is offered as CERTITUDE in fear of His wrath and it is not understood that poverty is more than material.

The Takfiri are the biggest enemies of Muslims, Islam and civilization itself, right now these turds can hide behind the stupid, ignorant and wrong headed policies of the US, Israel etc, but once they lose this canard, their world view will be exposed for the bankrupt idiotic, hateful garbage that it is.

Back
Top Bottom