What's new

Shame on Iran

You cannot ignore the fact that zionists do go overboard on their propaganda on iran

And the relationship to this man fighting for his life is ........?

yea we need your laws, democracy and way of life like you introduce to iraq. Way to go Jamie
So what you agree with this law? Can you imagine if every Muslim in the UK was rounded up and killed? Somehow i don't think you would agree with it then.

You cannot ignore the fact that zionists do go overboard on their propaganda on iran

---------- Post added at 08:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 PM ----------

I agree with the gist of what you are saying its just when you hear so much propaganda sometimes you cant see the wood for the tree

self delete

---------- Post added at 08:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 PM ----------

So what you agree with this law? Can you imagine if every Muslim in the UK was rounded up and killed? Somehow i don't think you would agree with it then.

Wow Jamie your right. Well done mate

---------- Post added at 08:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 PM ----------

And the relationship to this man fighting for his life is ........?

If truth as reported I agree with you. Put I am a bit more cynical now when it comes to reading newspapers etc and I see you conveniently ignored the point that I was making

iran lolz mullah made stupid revolution stupid law and public like goats mullahs are free to take them anywhere .

self delete

---------- Post added at 08:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 PM ----------

Wow Jamie your right. Well done mate

---------- Post added at 08:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 PM ----------

If truth as reported I agree with you. Put I am a bit more cynical now when it comes to reading newspapers etc and I see you conveniently ignored the point that I was making

Why rely on me? Find out for yourself if it's true.

Your point about propaganda is entirely misplaced -- see, since you are not willing to discover the truth or not of this piece, what standing will the suggestion of propaganda have?

If and when you can decide that this is true or not, then of course your conscience is your guide - but what about propaganda? that you will have to decide about, will it come between you and your conscience? I hope not

Why rely on me? Find out for yourself if it's true.

Your point about propaganda is entirely misplaced -- see, since you are not willing to discover the truth or not of this piece, what standing will the suggestion of propaganda have?

If and when you can decide that this is true or not, then of course your conscience is your guide - but what about propaganda? that you will have to decide about, will it come between you and your conscience? I hope not

I dont know about this online newspaper it based in new york? why are no other press sources picking up on it. It is draconian. Hey I listen to fox news and rtv so... But muse we know we in the muslim world have these problems. We know we have to resolve them. The wrongs and the evils in the misinterpretation of our beutiful religion but western sources do have ulterior motives as far as iran is concerned I mean the article did say that no one has suffered this law since 1990 I would not expect iranian regime to allow this to happen. But lets see what happens on this front. If punishment is carried out I expect we will see it reported elsewhere with other perspectives

It is all over TV in US, even the picture of pastor. Ofcourse it is always fascinating to hear from select people who whine about everything "west" does but when you go to Muslim country, it is suddenly their land, their law!

It is all over TV in US, even the picture of pastor. Ofcourse it is always fascinating to hear from select people who whine about everything "west" does but when you go to Muslim country, it is suddenly their land, their law!

In the US well lets see others pick it up. Theres no love lost between americans and iranians

I would not expect iranian regime to allow this to happen. But lets see what happens on this front. If punishment is carried out I expect we will see it reported elsewhere with other perspectives

It's the regime that is prosecuting him, persecuting him - all it wants is to recant - just imagine, in this day and age, a recantation - in other words la Iqra Fid Deen is so much rubbish - how else is the world and Muslims supposed to see this??

Why so much resistance from you - this is rather new - what gives? I mean is there ia source that you are willing to consider, the Ayatollah himself?? Whats going on?

Yousef Naderkhani: Christian Pastor | Iranian.com

Shame on Iran?
Nopes.

You can't blame the whole Nation for this, if it is true.
Shame on muse. You go on bragging stuff about religion everywhere.
You may keep your secular faith with yourself, we don't care, but have some self-respect and allow us to follow our religion,
from what it teaches us.

No wonder you have been on my Block list for long. Just cause you share great stuff in the Think Tank Group, is keeping you on this category.

US Congress approved a budget of 400 million usd under the Bush administration to bring down Iranian govt. thru Propoganda and misinformation. It is shameful for our American govt. that professes a belief in Democracy to undermine a democratically elected govt. of Iran, just to appease the Israeli Zionist .

It's the regime that is prosecuting him, persecuting him - all it wants is to recant - just imagine, in this day and age, a recantation - in other words la Iqra Fid Deen is so much rubbish - how else is the world and Muslims supposed to see this??

Why so much resistance from you - this is rather new - what gives? I mean is there ia source that you are willing to consider, the Ayatollah himself?? Whats going on?

Yousef Naderkhani: Christian Pastor | Iranian.com

Muse if you are trying to convince people to your way of thinking you have to take them with you. 90% of the time I agree with a lot of what you say. I respect your opinions however in my opinion you are sometimes willing to join a chorus of people who have ulterior motives for exposing our bad ugly points and weaknesses. I want us to solve our problems. There are many amongst us who know there is bad and evil amongst us. But we dont need west to sort it for us they have their own issues we should and will sort out our problems without interferance

Shame on Iran?
Nopes.

You may keep your secular faith with yourself, we don't care, but have some self-respect and allow us to follow our religion,
from what it teaches us.

No wonder you have been on my Block list for long. Just cause you share great stuff in the Think Tank Group, is keeping you on this category.

Brother dont be harsh on muse. he often has valid points. I think we should tolerate and listen to each other learn from each other sometimes muse will agree with us sometines he may convince us. Think about if we all agreed it would be boring lol

If their law suggests so, then every one is supposed to follow that, and violater gets what is written in law. So what is wrong in it?

Did he choose to be born there?

---------- Post added at 12:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 AM ----------

Shame on Iran?
Nopes.

from what it teaches us.

ADMINS THIS PERSON IS INDIRECTLY PREACHING HATE/VIOLENCE

---------- Post added at 12:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 AM ----------

By the way what is punishment of apostat in Islam?

---------- Post added at 11:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 PM ----------

in what sense?

I think the right thing to do would be very kind to them and try to clear their doubts

Shame on Iran?
Nopes.

from what it teaches us.

Can you please keep me on your ignore list - Please

Back
Top Bottom