What's new

Shall we totally boycott Pakistan?

Hulk

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi,
I think Pakistan has decided not to cooperate with us, we are wasting time talking to them. I believe in having good relationship with neighbor, but I also think that if that is not possible. We should forget about them altogether, get to bare minimum contact. There is no need to even start talking to them because all we are doing is wasting money on food and air tickets.

What do you think?

Bhai... Y are u trying to close the one avenue we have to bring peace to this part of the world ?? We have always extended our hand in friendship if they donn wanna shake that's their problem. But we should always keep the dialog open.

Nawaz is showing lot of hostility of late,we need to reply in same vein.

Bhai... Y are u trying to close the one avenue we have to bring peace to this part of the world ?? We have always extended our hand in friendship if they donn wanna shake that's their problem. But we should always keep the dialog open.
I was advocating the same for 6 years, now I realize it is useless.

You will have to restart talking at some point. Jaw Jaw is better than War War. Anyhow, while I agree that Pakistan is in a state of near breakdown - it will possibly come around.

Pakistan has already boycotted India. India is just so obsessed with Pakistan that it keeps wanting our attention.
An example is LOC violations by BSF. Indian Army had fire up their butt because of Zarb e Azb. Pakistan was not worried about India at all, politicians don't even talk about India. But India and their obsessed media keep portraying Pakistan as villain when in reality Pakistan want nothing to do with India.

We want friendly relationships with India, but we are not pushovers. So keep to your own space India!!

You will have to restart talking at some point. Jaw Jaw is better than War War. Anyhow, while I agree that Pakistan is in a state of near breakdown - it will possibly come around.
Not saying forever, just saying it is useless at this point of time.

Hi,
I think Pakistan has decided not to cooperate with us, we are wasting time talking to them. I believe in having good relationship with neighbor, but I also think that if that is not possible. We should forget about them altogether, get to bare minimum contact. There is no need to even start talking to them because all we are doing is wasting money on food and air tickets.

What do you think?

worst brain washed nation on the planet

Not sure many Indians will agree with you.

I couldn't imagine not saying hello to a neighbour or refusing any sort of help or support. It just creates problems. Now if that is the fallout on a micro level, it is a great deal worse on a macro level.

Back
Top Bottom