What's new

Shall we totally boycott Pakistan?

Good luck
isolating Pakistan didn't work lately
bullying and harassing is not working despite speaking like thugs and initiating border skirmishes

I suspect a "terror plot" being discussed by Indian Janta to time it with Obama's visit to condemn Pakistan write off all the US-Pakistan efforts after the General Raheel's US visit.

Defence.pk should ban in India to support this boycott.

Hi,
I think Pakistan has decided not to cooperate with us, we are wasting time talking to them. I believe in having good relationship with neighbor, but I also think that if that is not possible. We should forget about them altogether, get to bare minimum contact. There is no need to even start talking to them because all we are doing is wasting money on food and air tickets.

What do you think?
Yes please we give a dam about you so end this joke known as Talks forever .

Why bother? no one in Pakistan gives a fcuk about relations with india, except some politicians for global consumption/advantage.

Hi,
I think Pakistan has decided not to cooperate with us, we are wasting time talking to them. I believe in having good relationship with neighbor, but I also think that if that is not possible. We should forget about them altogether, get to bare minimum contact. There is no need to even start talking to them because all we are doing is wasting money on food and air tickets.

What do you think?

Hi,

What do you think?
thn best thing 2 start leave the defence forum which is about Pak

I did not say I am opposed to saying hello or wishing each other or even talking little bit "". I just think that the environment is not good for even thinking about talks for sometime. As I feel that Pakistan is taking anti-India stance. Example.
1) Trying to get China in SAARC
2) Refusing to open Trade with India
3) Refusing to get connectivity among SAARC nations.

I believe that their attitude to totally negative. Who can refuse better connectivity and sharing of power between countries, even if that means that you do not like each other. So that makes me believe these are egoist people who will just ignore goodwill of the overall people and try to use SAARC as a tool to settle personal scores.

I do not see any positivity coming from their side. Kashmir cannot be solved any further and they are just stuck with it. We can get no deal with them period and that is why no point talking to Pakistan.
Well the current policy has worked for India.Why change something that isn't broken?

Logically thinking,solving Kashmir issue doesn't help us in any way.

Indians-discuss total boycott of pakistan on a pakistani forum.a defence forum at that.Because fcuk logic and hail retardation.

Hi,

What do you think?

hey good luck.....i still have to go to work in the morning....no skin of my back.

Nawaz is showing lot of hostility of late,we need to reply in same vein.
When did your last Prime Minister and President came to Pakistan?? When our last Prime Minister and President visited India??
Now, tell me who is showing hostility with its neighbours. :angry:
Hi,

What do you think?
We don't really talk about you people here. We have our own problems and we have stopped thinking about you. But you keep doing things to get our attention e.g. LOC firing, Afghanistan etc. You are never going to stop thinking about us. If you do want to boycott us then control your racist media and politicians first. Then we may think of peace talks with you.
No more peace talks with you people. It is not us but you who don't go for it.

1) Trying to get China in SAARC
2) Refusing to open Trade with India
3) Refusing to get connectivity among SAARC nations.
  1. China will replace you and do something productive rather than biased talks.
  2. Your extremist groups don't allow our products to be shown in public.
  3. Who said that? You are one who is not liked by your SAARC neighbours. (Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nepal and future member China too.. :sarcastic:)

iI suspect a "terror plot" being discussed by Indian Janta to time it with Obama's visit to condemn Pakistan write off all the US-Pakistan efforts after the General Raheel's US visit.

Yes few pakistanis are already hired by India for the same and training has been started under retired and in service ISI professional at some undisclosed location across border.

Indian BSF is asked to provide cover fire when they will try to infiltrate or they can chose a sea route with Indian radar navigating them to Gujrat this time.

Hi,

What do you think?

Boycotting wont help, coz they will meddle, its their nature. We need to wait until they get their acts right. We are not at loss so why bother....if there is any misadventure at border then use mortars..simple..

Back
Top Bottom