What's new

Shall we totally boycott Pakistan?

Thanks for admitting that we know this since our existence...rest of the world may find this out soon.....Modi is a mass murderer...Pakistan should not be bothered talking to the murderer as long as he is in power...if that satisfies your false ego.

I agree fully,pakistan must do something about modi

Yea right, it was the Indian dhoti that didn't want to sit down and talk. Pakistan has been requesting for a long time.

Virtually there is a boycott in India Pakistan Border.Let its stay like that.

Thanks for admitting that we know this since our existence...rest of the world may find this out soon.....Modi is a mass murderer...Pakistan should not be bothered talking to the murderer as long as he is in power...if that satisfies your false ego.

Mass murderers live on both sides of the border, we just have terrible PR management. If you know someone in Islamabad, tell them I volunteer to be PR manager for Pak government, I expect a tax free wage and a private jet.:coffee:

I doubt it. Indians can't even get enough from PDF never mind Pakistan.

Mass murderers live on both sides of the border, we just have terrible PR management. If you know someone in Islamabad, tell them I volunteer to be PR manager for Pak government, I expect a tax free wage and a private jet.:coffee:
Free lunch time is over mate...since you are in exile in Britain...you can enjoy tax free benefits here.

Hi,
I think Pakistan has decided not to cooperate with us, we are wasting time talking to them. I believe in having good relationship with neighbor, but I also think that if that is not possible. We should forget about them altogether, get to bare minimum contact. There is no need to even start talking to them because all we are doing is wasting money on food and air tickets.

What do you think?
Before do anything leave PDF forum immediately!

PS: Why Pakistan talk to you by the way ?

Pakistan close to China... now Russians completely support Pakistan and want full engagement geopolitical on the other side Americans now realizing after lost Afghanistan War and objectives gain in the region that without Pakistan's collorabtion, Americans are not capable to do anything in S.A or Asia.... what is next for you by the way ??? What is the importance of India left ?? just economy lol Americans making fool of you... just selling weapons and earn $$ from you... you are just $$ earning ATM machine for US ... but for running political, geopolitical and military, US need Pakistan. What is your power in Asia by the way ??? You're nothing in front of China on the other side Pakistan not even accept your hegemony, India is a state jo sirf "Apnay ghar may Shair hain" LOL no body give shit about your so called SUPA POWER mentality LOLzzz....

Now Afghanistan too re-engaging with Pakistan kis kooshi may tumse baat ki jaye ?? LOLZz agay agay dekho htoa hey kya just wait for Withdrawal ... jo kutay bilay apnay jesay palay hain Afghanistan may sab assets ka juice ada nikal gaya hey ada nikalnay wala hey LOL

How Pakistan has boycotted India? So you stopped training and funding so called "Freedom Fighter".

I think I solved mystery of LOC firing now. So the logic is that because you boycotted us, BSF got agitated and started firing just like a boyfriend start poking his girlfriend when she is ignoring him.

Do you see Pakistani media yelling to nuke India every week?
Does Pakistani media have anchors like Arnab Goswami who are absolutely obsessed with Pakistan, and who don't have any idea how to talk respectfully to Pakistanis?
Do you see hundreds of Pakistanis on Indian Defence Forums?
Do you see hundreds of Pakistanis always commenting on Internet videos about India?
Do you see hundreds of Pakistanis on TIMES NOW, The Hindu, etc... Websites??
Does Pakistani Army make a new threat every other week about destroying India?
Do you see ISI cheifs, defence ministers, etc... Make new retarded statements about India every other week?

Might as well admit it, you guys are obsessed with Pakistan.

Do you see Pakistani media yelling to nuke India every week?
Does Pakistani media have anchors like Arnab Goswami who are absolutely obsessed with Pakistan, and who don't have any idea how to talk respectfully to Pakistanis?
Do you see hundreds of Pakistanis on Indian Defence Forums?
Do you see hundreds of Pakistanis always commenting on Internet videos about India?
Do you see hundreds of Pakistanis on TIMES NOW, The Hindu, etc... Websites??
Does Pakistani Army make a new threat every other week about destroying India?
Do you see ISI cheifs, defence ministers, etc... Make new retarded statements about India every other week?

Might as well admit it, you guys are obsessed with Pakistan.
Answer is yes but if it can go to your small mind there is ratio of 1.2 B to I70 M and further to that more educated and internet users. NS/IK/TUQ all leader add India in to discussion a little google will help you. You are so blind of false patriotism that you are unable to see, I can't refute each and everything you mentioned here but Google/Youtube is all yours.

Answer is yes but if it can go to your small mind there is ratio of 1.2 B to I70 M and further to that more educated and internet users. NS/IK/TUQ all leader add India in to discussion a little google will help you. You are so blind of false patriotism that you are unable to see, I can't refute each and everything you mentioned here but Google/Youtube is all yours.

Buddy Indian Internet user population is 235 million
Pakistani is around 35-40 million.

Even if there's a big gap between population numbers, not all Indians would be so obsessed with Pakistan. But it seems like all Indians and their mothers come to bad mouth Pakistan on Internet. This is not possible without extreme brainwashing

Buddy Indian Internet user population is 235 million
Pakistani is around 35-40 million.
Right, and that is why you see more Indian bad mouthing or praising in comparison to Pakistanis.
Even if there's a big gap between population numbers, not all Indians would be so obsessed with Pakistan. But it seems like all Indians and their mothers come to bad mouth Pakistan on Internet. This is not possible without extreme brainwashing
Indian mothers have better job to do so I will keep it on side and what do you see in most of the discussions on internet site is because of the reason that most of the Teenagers who never read history properly except partition and wars between India-Pakistan. This is trust deficit among the kids and many times over-enthusiastic posters. I remain calm but lose cool when some "Idiots" start posting or bad mouthing India or Humanity so number of Indians bad mouthing goes up by 1 similar could be case with others.

Always, remember we "Desis" never keep mind but heart ahead always. Hence forget about Pakistan, if you see some times Indian sites, they are filled with argument for favor of their Political parties (AAP vs BJP vs Congress) or South India vs North India or Movies but thee argument changes quickly to Indian unity when India wins a cricket match or Mangalyaan goes to orbit. I think same is true for Pakistanis.

Back
Top Bottom