What's new

shall the burqa be banned??

shall the burqa be banned by the governments ?

• Total voters
The way she is walking gives out a lot.
Taking wide steps to avoid stepping on the cloth shows her discomfort.

I thought you wore a burqa before, so tell me how did you not take wide steps to avoid tripping? :sarcastic::sarcastic:

You wish to ban it?

Ideally I would (in Pakistan) however the sh*t-storm that every bearded baboon from Skardu to Sukkhur would whip up is going to be difficult to manage !

So I'd much rather that the change is brought in a subtle manner through education or in Urdu -Taleem o Tarbiyat !

No.Burqa ban is one thing,going guns blazing after a minority is another,it won't be tolerated in Europe.

A UK soldier was butchered in the streets by muslim extremists ,did anyone went on a rampage ? There were isolated caseurs sure,but only that.What if a christian would have killed a Pakistani soldier ? Answer me this !-
Again mon ami good point but dont lose yo
Unfortunately I am more with them than us why? Coz they stand for everything called freedom of rights that is not found in Pakistan...and I dont want Europe to become Pakistan 1 step at a time!

...dont get me started there!

No I dont know that! And as for playing naiveness even you dont know that and are just spewing your anger!

As for the neighbours and whatever with disrespect towards the Quran are cases - isolated and condemned by many! No one agrees with any of that shit and that was really unnecessary to bring it in!
Honestly talon, you are simply giving emotional responses and mon ami @flamer84 has to cool down abit. However hypocrites cannot be teach us enlightenment and I am not saying that west has not made mistakes or are perfect. Likewise in context with global situation, I see us being a better alternative to dictatorships and religious theocracies present in middle east. Also @Armstrong, I did not mean to criticize Pakistan personally and I think west has made a mistake in past of pointing out human rights abuses of other countries, when we need to focus at our in home problems but likewise I expect Pakistan to do the same. For example right now I feel terrible for citizens of gaza but in contrast there is a bigger blood bath in iraq and syria so I think having selective outrages over certain tragedies will not be in pakistan's interest unless the problems at home are fixed. Brother, you might not agree with me but this world is very selfish and you probably think most muslim countries will fight for you in the kashmere dispute but in time you may not be pleased with result.

Ideally I would (in Pakistan) however the sh*t-storm that every bearded baboon from Skardu to Sukkhur would whip up is going to be difficult to manage !

So I'd much rather that the change is brought in a subtle manner through education or in Urdu -Taleem o Tarbiyat !

Difficult to manage? Talk about understatement, you or whichever other moon touched fool tried it would be dead in a matter of days if not hours! :p:

Also @Armstrong, I did not mean to criticize Pakistan personally and I think west has made a mistake in past of pointing out human rights abuses of other countries, when we need to focus at our in home problems but likewise I expect Pakistan to do the same. For example right now I feel terrible for citizens of gaza but in contrast there is a bigger blood bath in iraq and syria so I think having selective outrages over certain tragedies will not be in pakistan's interest unless the problems at home are fixed. Brother, you might not agree with me but this world is very selfish and you probably think most muslim countries will fight for you in the kashmere dispute but in time you may not be pleased with result.

So far as Iraq & Syria are concerned - I'd rather that the West learns to be 'non-interventionist' because the current blood bath is as much because of us Muslims as it is because of failed foreign policy decisions by the US Administration !

I don't want Pakistan to become Europe either; we've got our own road to travel & our own paradigms to come up with !

We can & should learn from Europe but I'd hate it if we imitate them !
You hit the nail there, Pakistan has to make it's own destiny and choose it's own path although we canadien are really forcing our opinion on you :(. Is our Dr. Taheer Qadri still in your country or has he successfully changed your system to a canadien one ;).

Thought you were trying to bait me in the discussion! :D
Acha ji so someone is making and eating sandwiches alone.Some people have forgotten their old buddies:sick:

On topic,I believe that everyone must be allowed to take decisions freely on their own.I do not understand of west logic as if women are allowed to walk in beach in seriously objectionable cloths but prohibited to cover themselves completely on the other hand!
Well,honestly speaking I simply resist this idea to adopt extremism in any case. A women must be modestly dressed ie loose shirt and dupatta- large enough to cover her head, shoulder and back. I believe that colourful scarf and black abaya also represents Islamic way of dressing in much appropriate and beautiful manner.
Regards

Last edited:
You hit the nail there, Pakistan has to make it's own destiny and choose it's own path although we canadien are really forcing our opinion on you :(. Is our Dr. Taheer Qadri still in your country or has he successfully changed your system to a canadien one ;).

Take that Comedian back to wherever you found him in Canada ! :lol:

He is still persisting my friend. He planned to protest in air conditioned container but failed to implement because of presence of greater drama queen!!
Regards

So far as Iraq & Syria are concerned - I'd rather that the West learns to be 'non-interventionist' because the current blood bath is as much because of us Muslims as it is because of failed foreign policy decisions by the US Administration !

I definitely agree your pov however right now a certain segment of Muslims are calling for a direct western intervention in gaza but are very quiet about the tragedies in syria and iraq. Sometimes i am super confused whether middle east wants interventions or not because in libya people were glad that we intervenes with our CF-18s.

Difficult to manage? Talk about understatement, you or whichever other moon touched fool tried it would be dead in a matter of days if not hours! :p:

To borrow a quote from the movie Gladiator - There was once a dream that was Pakistan & it shall be realized ! :smokin:

Jaaan tou aatii jatiii haiii ! :)

I definitely agree your pov however right now a certain segment of Muslims are calling for a direct western intervention in gaza but are very quiet about the tragedies in syria and iraq. Sometimes i am super confused whether middle east wants interventions or not because in libya people were glad that we intervenes with our CF-18s.

I think what the Muslim community is pissed over isn't so much as intervention but rather the atrocities committed by Israel - Stop vetoing every resolution against it for it to be held accountable for its actions under International Law, as the US does all the time !

And the tragedies in Iraq & Syria are in part because of the interventionism - You should really listen to Michael Scheur ! :)

The Muslim world is a messed up place but we & we alone have to figure out a way forward; unrequited help is not helpful so the West ought to adopt the Jeffersonian principles of 'non-interventionism' !

ooolalala :(, I thought you folks would love Dr.Taheer Qadri and yes I would love to have him back in our congregation as I feel he is a positive face for our community as far as his local humanitarian efforts are concern. Also if i may ask, what did he go to Pakistan for specifically because I do not hear of him in canada much these days. @Armstrong ,@Slav Defence

ooolalala :(, I thought you folks would love Dr.Taheer Qadri and yes I would love to have him back in our congregation as I feel he is a positive face for our community as far as his local humanitarian efforts are concern. Also if i may ask, what did he go to Pakistan for specifically because I do not hear of him in canada much these days. @armstrong,@Slav Defence

He wished to reinvent himself as a Khomeni in an Arab Spring kinda thing happening in Pakistan; unfortunately for him whereas we Pakistanis are a religious people we severely dislike 'religious parties' in politics plus he isn't Khomeini & we're not Arabs - So his 'drama' wouldn't work - He'd come & make inflammatory speeches while sitting in an air-conditioned carriage & then leave like last year !

Indeed,calling Europe of all places intolerant ,angered me.
Well there are intolerant bunches everywhere! However trying to compete with Arab and Pakistan is very stupid if you ask me coz neither are democratic! And neither gives proper rights well if you want to compare then most welcome but then dont complain what they do coz you are asking us not to voice it

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom