What's new

shall the burqa be banned??

shall the burqa be banned by the governments ?

• Total voters
They don't want to allow change in Europe ? We have allowed millions of muslims in Europe,MILLIONS for God's sake ! Millions who openly practice their religion,a tiny fracture of them even calls us "kaffirs" in our faces,there are literally thousands of mosques and new ones are built every day....yet we are intolerant....oh the humanity.....
This is not a competition of allowing how many in your country? How could Europe deny it when they were colonists in their countries? It automatically became the rights of those who could go to go to the lands of those who colonized them!

Kaffir means to reject...you are either a Christian or a non Christian...if someone calls me not a Christian should I get offended? No it is because they dont know the meanings and you dont that is why you think its a big deal!

As for the mosques...why not? when you went and colonized their countries how many did you kill, how many churches got built? Hack even an example of Rome when Christianity came they broke the temples of the former gods I have pictures in Roman Forum of broken temples of Roman Goddess....

I said you are getting intolerant and are interested in competing with Arabs as you keep bringing them up...plz dont put your words in my mouth!

It is an onset of intolerance that you start banning this and that!

Like I have no problem with the woman on the right, why should the woman on the right have a problem with the women on the left?:

pantai+burqa+albania_billyinfo4.jpg

Which one would be more tolerant than?

I am not the one who is picking the arab culture if it was the same and they were already clad in the burqa why the hell did ALLAH tell us in a verse to tell to cover bosom?

And I dont care about Arab culture the question was for everyone saying burqa is Arab medieval culture where the burqa covers everything yet ALLAH decided to joke with us and say cover your bosom! lovely!
Covering the bosom is one thing and covering it with a burqa at any cost is another. I'm no Alim so cant explain the Quranic whys and whats.

Look we have had a heated discussion but name calling is not the way akheilos. The burqa is a security barrier and you are simply not refuting it and as well why do you think it belong in a public space when it inhibits others right to see you. Look tolerance goes to a degree but we simply cannot accommodate believes that are in conflict with the western values and more specifically Canadien ones. This has nothing to do with muslim community but rather a fringe element trying to represent muslims
You keep bringing in security when I told you the burqa clad woman in the video in post 2 said she had no problem revealing her face for security issues and everything related to it! So that issue doesnt exist!

The IT is a woman's choice i believe!

How is it conflicting? Just coz it is not pleasant to look at or coz the media told you be scared when you see one? How about when you see a punk? or a gangster? Are they banned? Is one banned from dressing as one? (also a fringe element)

Amish people are another fringe element which are accommodated....

Gothic people too...I could go on!

As for name calling what do you call lack of tolerance of something?

Covering the bosom is one thing and covering it with a burqa at any cost is another. I'm no Alim so cant explain the Quranic whys and whats.
Hence I put links from Alims and no one bothered reading but debating that they have no knowledge off (not just you basically everyone on the thread jumped in based on the title)! Height of ignorance! - no offense!

I am not giving emotional replies but things people let pass ...

When you advertise democracy you forget to advertise the fine print it doesnt extend over so and so or it is a flexible system where anyone can suddenly stop your freedom? Thats the vibe I get!

As for biting at the rights of those who want to wear a burqa...how is that justified when you allow nude beaches or you allow boys to walk with their jeans down showing much of their underwear or you allow women to wear a top resembling a bra and shorts and miniskirts that are just weird...I could go on at stuff I find weird but never will I sign a petition or voice out that those clothes should be banned...their choice is what I will say coz that is what I believe is what the West is about!!

If you allow everything from that culture why choke at another culture and yet want to claim diversity and tolerance?
what does nude beach at have to do with a security issue as I do not get what you are getting at, like I said make a petition or something if you disagree with her dress code.

Toronto woman who lost fight to wear niqab in court ‘disillusioned’ after Crown drops sex assault case | National Post

This is not a tolerance issue but simply disillusions about our systems and testing our patience.

@Secur you should run an aggressive anti-burka campaign in Pakistan, just lay low yourself, make Buttsy the public face and spokesperson.

If things go well, miraculous as that shall be, then you win.

If things go south, at worse Buttsy gets butchered, its still a win since he intimated his willingness to be a martyr in his last post to me.

A win-win indeed, no @Armstrong?

I did nothing wrong, why do you want me "marked"? :cry:

Hype and me mark folks we see potential in.

nahi bhai log chairman bun ker buhat baray hogaye hain:cry:

I believe that instead of covering yourself from outside,you must have shame inside your soul as well.If your soul lacks shame then no covering on earth will ever be able to portray you as most honorable and well respected soul on earth.
Regards

Nah mate, just busy. You wouldn't see here much now a days. Starting the taxing 6th semester and have a project to work from now on. True, extremely true.

@Hyperion @Secur Mark this fellow.

Enroll him at Hogwarts?

You keep bringing in security when I told you the burqa clad woman in the video in post 2 said she had no problem revealing her face for security issues and everything related to it! So that issue doesnt exist!

How is it conflicting? Just coz it is not pleasant to look at or coz the media told you be scared when you see one? How about when you see a punk? or a gangster? Are they banned? Is one banned from dressing as one? (also a fringe element)

Hence I put links from Alims and no one bothered reading but debating that they have no knowledge off (not just you basically everyone on the thread jumped in based on the title)! Height of ignorance! - no offense!
It's a security issue and if you disagree then I will not go further.
Iraq arrests 14 ISIL terrorists wearing niqab

Yes. Height of ignorance! - no offense! :lol:

Nah mate, just busy. You wouldn't see here much now a days. Starting the taxing 6th semester and have a project to work from now on. True, extremely true.

Enroll him at Hogwarts?

If wands and broomsticks are his sort of thing, sure. Although, if he's really into broomsticks then perhaps he could make do with a kebab between the buns and Buttsy.

Isn't the bone of contention face and not the chest?

Chapter 33, Verse 59: O Prophet! Tell thy wives and daughters, and the believing women, that they should cast their outer garments over their persons: that is most convenient, that they should be known (as such) and not molested.

Chapter 24, Verses 30-31: Say to the believing men that they should lower their gaze and guard their modesty: that will make for greater purity for them: And Allah is well acquainted with all they do. And say to the believing women that they should lower their gaze and guard their modesty; that they should not display their beauty and ornaments except what must ordinarily appear thereof.

Here is the arguement for and against...there may be more...

BBC - Religions - Islam: Niqab

I dont say its compulsory but I wont be hell bent in applying it nor banning it!

Yes. Height of ignorance! - no offense! :lol:
:ashamed:

@flamer84 who are you to speak on behalf of British people? They give shit about Romanian and i don't understand why you are bringing irrelevant comparison here.

Turkiye was pretty much the same as the rest of us in terms of social conservatism when the Ottoman Empire imploded before Ataturk's Kemalism changed it forever; now I don't favor Kemalism that much but I do like the way things proceeded - How you clamp down on religious fanatics !

This beautiful country has gone through more terrible things than most others have - Our People are resilient....all they lack is a Visionary Leader; if only Our Father had lived a decade into Pakistan - What a country we could've become ?

So the way I see it either we continue jumping ship to greener pastures elsewhere or we work our arses off to realize the dream that was Pakistan & maybe your children & my children will live in a Pakistan better than we do !

Where do you plan to bring the implosion and most importantly a Kemal from, my friend? Gotta love the man who had the face of his country changed overnight. Half of the visionaries we have, are spending their life abroad, speak of Pakistani leaders seriously. The others either taking the country to gutters or planning ways to overthrow the Govt without seeing the big picture. If you want to be realistic, Armstrong, greener pastures are much more near than the invisible revolution and Pakistan actually becoming Jinnah's Pakistan. You cant do jack by working your *** off if the system's gamed against you and there are no signs that its either changing or improving.

Chapter 33, Verse 59: O Prophet! Tell thy wives and daughters, and the believing women, that they should cast their outer garments over their persons: that is most convenient, that they should be known (as such) and not molested.

Chapter 24, Verses 30-31: Say to the believing men that they should lower their gaze and guard their modesty: that will make for greater purity for them: And Allah is well acquainted with all they do. And say to the believing women that they should lower their gaze and guard their modesty; that they should not display their beauty and ornaments except what must ordinarily appear thereof.

Here is the arguement for and against...there may be more...

BBC - Religions - Islam: Niqab

I dont say its compulsory but I wont be hell bent in applying it nor banning it!

:ashamed:
Nice try trying to put this debate in terms of religion context, why don't you keep your interpretation to yourself because we are not a religious theocracy and do not accommodate to every joe. If you do not like it in the west, you can join your brethren in numerous middle eastern countries, where the burqa is not a security concern may be aside from iraq where ISIL wear them.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom