What's new

shall the burqa be banned??

shall the burqa be banned by the governments ?

• Total voters
Thanks
but no one replied to my post. People who are voting yes should be able to give a legitimate reason.
their only reason is:

scary (I would say it is intolerance and lack of knowledge)

security (already dealt in post 2 which everyone ignored)

Personally unless there is a security issue, I don't see any reason to ban it. I just don't like to see anyone being forced to wear it.

But if some European countries do ban it, then Muslims have to accept it as "their country, their rules" because in Muslim countries other don't get the option of wearing what they like either.

their only reason is:

scary (I would say it is intolerance and lack of knowledge)

security (already dealt in post 2 which everyone ignored)
----------------

Lols so they want to see their own mothers, sisters naked too ? and xrayed by men ? how desperate they are one can imagine. Also I know that this is being put by non-muslims countries as their lust is never ending.

Burqa for "aj kal ki girls" is exactly what beard is for molivis. Burqa ban would greatly reduce the number of "saom o salat ki paband" girls going on dates or at least bring their inner Lady Gaga out in the open. :lol:

Ok that made me laugh. He really is a bit odd, though he's not the only one. Burqa is also popular with male terrorists in Pakistan and Afghanistan. There are a number of photos of burqa wearing terrorists on the internet.

This beauty for instance was arrested from Afghanistan:
taliban-drag-e1333078688250.jpg
So Europe stands with Terrorists and has the mindset that ONLY terrorists can wear it? Or thanks to the terrorists we can ban it?

No it should not be banned nor should it be forced on somebody.
A lady should get her freedom to choose whether she wants to wear it or not.
Forcing it on somebody is completely unacceptable. One of the pics you posted would be a classic example of it.
images

That lady in burqa looks very very uncomfortable.Shes covered head to toe.Give me one strong reason why she should be forced to do so?

Lady in the Burqa told you she was uncomfortable? :lol:

Nothing should be banned, want to wear a full body cover by all means, want to wear revealing clothing by all means.

So Europe stands with Terrorists and has the mindset that ONLY terrorists can wear it? Or thanks to the terrorists we can ban it?

Dude, I meant it as a joke. He mentioned his male friend wearing a Burqa, I told him his friend was not the only male who wears a burqa lol. Perhaps my sense of humour is too dark for some here.

And yeah, it shouldn't be banned. It's like saying jeans should be banned. There's a strong feminist agenda behind the calls for burqa ban.

Dude, I meant it as a joke. He mentioned his male friend wearing a Burqa, I told him his friend was not the only male who wears a burqa lol. Perhaps my sense of humour is too dark for some here.

And yeah, it shouldn't be banned. It's like saying jeans should be banned. There's a strong feminist agenda behind the calls for burqa ban.
Nothing feminist about the agenda...more like those slaves of fashions (yup men tell women what to wear not knowing how uncomfortable their designs are but just coz it is designer just try to squeeze in and smile ) are under threat ....

Lady in the Burqa told you she was uncomfortable? :lol:

Nothing should be banned, want to wear a full body cover by all means, want to wear revealing clothing by all means.

Have you tried a burqa??
I have.
It so happened that to enter a mosque I was asked to wear a burqa.
I realized that burqa which is very loose and extraordinarily long (like the one the lady was wearing in the pic) is not one of the most comfortable clothing specially so in summers.
My experience inside a muslim gals college(UAE) reinforced my beliefs.
So unless by choice a female should not be forced to wear burqa.

But if some European countries do ban it, then Muslims have to accept it as "their country, their rules" because in Muslim countries other don't get the option of wearing what they like either
Then in my opinion the Europeans should not be proud of freedom of speech as they are no different than any other country....and should respect everything Muslim countries do without putting it up as disgusting in their media! :tup: remember their country their rules

Nothing feminist about the agenda...more like those slaves of fashions (yup men tell women what to wear not knowing how uncomfortable their designs are but just coz it is designer just try to squeeze in and smile ) are under threat ....

I have heard feminists saying burqa is a symbol of female oppression being forced upon them by muslim men.

It should depend on the place. In public, it should be the woman's choice. But in private buildings, the building can decide their rulings.

Back
Top Bottom