What's new

Shakib questions India's Test status !

I will support shakib over viru because he is a bengali.i am a bengali first.

image_55_25782.jpg

classy Shakib ul hasan lol :P

The Indian team is overrated.
You see some of those bellies on some of their players, and you start wondering whether this is a professional sport or not.
It's not a pretty face to see. :lol:

Your bowling lacks quality, only Zaheer Khan has been able to pack a punch, and now he's out and injured. Harbhajan Singh also dissapoints.
The batting department wasn't impressive either vs England.

I predict a white wash.

As for Shakibs statement, well he has a right to express his opinion.
It's clear that he is unhappy with the current stance of the ICC and cricket in general.
Looks more in favor of the BCCI if you ask me, and other cricket enthousiasts have noticed this trend too.
First the use of a lighter version of the DRS system. Then the schedules of future games and tests, created by the ICC, and which looks very much in favor of India.

Time will tell to see what the negative influence of the BCCI will have for the cricketing world.

Alas, it's quite unfortunate to read some posts here from our Indian members, who clearly look down on Bangladesh as if they should be treated like pets or low class human beings. :disagree:

Look in the mirror, nobody is better, to each his own.

Sehwag is a flat track bully he can't play in helpfull pitches in sa and england

If would be nice if he can beat India in one test match. Otherwise, he is not still in any position to say that. I think.

I am very happy to see india getting thrashed by england.now dhoni will understand what is test cricket.

20/20 is destroying cricket it has ruined a good game before we had national series there was anticipation excitement now we have 20/20 rubbish
just for few dollars , the game is at risk in my opinion

Are you guys high or what? no one actually went to the actual link, did they? everyone is bashing Bangladesh and Shakib without even going to the actual article? its a made up fun article, as it is written:
P.S. :- The quotes are all made ups - You are reading CricTurfs Fun Zone...

P.S. :- The quotes are all made up - You are reading CricTurfs Fun Zone..."....READ THIS IDIOTS...this is a fun article and shakib never made any of this comments..that OP is a false info...he deliberately skiped this line...troll

What non-sense !!!! This news is a FAKE news written by some forum writer and you all are going gaga over it. :angry:

Why did the thread opener omitted the line which says, 'P.S. :- The quotes are all made up - You are reading CricTurfs Fun Zone..." ???

and look at you guys, how can you even expect that Shakib said this and no newspaper, no cricinfo covered that ??? Even if shakib had said that, it would have been a headline in almost daily news.

Please i am saying again, its a fake news. all quotes are MADE UP meaning FALSE !!!

Ps: I really hope the admin of this forum would look into this matter and give a warning to the thread opener not to make any sensational news for the sake of fun and mislead others to show hatred towards others.

Thanks to all. Hoping to have a nice stay here. Cheers :) :thank_you2:

Back
Top Bottom