What's new

Shakib questions India's Test status !

Hamilton Masakadza and Vusi Sibanda both struck half-centuries as Zimbabwe marked their return from a six-year Test exile by racking up an impressive 264-2 on day one against Bangladesh.

All four of Zimbabwe's top batsmen made runs at the Harare Sports Club with Masakadza finishing the day unbeaten on 88 with seven fours and a six.

Masakadza made his first century 10 years ago on his debut at the age of 17, scoring 119 against West Indies on this same ground.

Newly-appointed skipper Brendan Taylor was also undefeated, having made a steady 40 off 108 balls.

Debutant opener Tinotenda Mawoyo made 43 while Sibanda smashed 78, with seven fours and one six, as the two put on 102 for the first wicket.

After losing the toss and being put into bat on a greenish wicket by Bangladesh captain Shakib Al-Hasan, Zimbabwe impressively laid the foundations for a potentially mammoth score. (shabaaaaash shakib bhaiii)

Hamilton Masakadza and Vusi Sibanda both struck half-centuries as Zimbabwe marked their return from a six-year Test exile by racking up an impressive 264-2 on day one against Bangladesh.

All four of Zimbabwe's top batsmen made runs at the Harare Sports Club with Masakadza finishing the day unbeaten on 88 with seven fours and a six.

Masakadza made his first century 10 years ago on his debut at the age of 17, scoring 119 against West Indies on this same ground.

Newly-appointed skipper Brendan Taylor was also undefeated, having made a steady 40 off 108 balls.

Debutant opener Tinotenda Mawoyo made 43 while Sibanda smashed 78, with seven fours and one six, as the two put on 102 for the first wicket.

After losing the toss and being put into bat on a greenish wicket by Bangladesh captain Shakib Al-Hasan, Zimbabwe impressively laid the foundations for a potentially mammoth score. (shabaaaaash shakib bhaiii)

last 7 wicket gone for 70 runs. Zimbabwe all out. Anyway i cant change the opening post of the thread. There is no edit option. Mod plz help and delete the thread

last 7 wicket gone for 70 runs. Zimbabwe all out. Anyway i cant change the opening post of the thread. There is no edit option. Mod plz help and delete the thread

Brother its light hearted and cricket. Now we know he didnt say these things it can be light hearted. Im glad theyve bowled them out.

Bangladeshi captain Shakib Al Hasan have expressed his thoughts on Indians poor performance at post match (Zim vs Bang 3 day game) media conference.

Bangladesh and India both do not deserve test status.

One is losing to everyone, even Zimbabwe and made a losing record. another is controlling ICC and dominating other boards. making plots against Pakistan like match fixing.

:lol: Guys, Shakib never said anything like that, its just kinda "page 3" stuff of cricinfo from another website!! The writer Sidharth Sameera Bandara(SL) is in my facebook friend list!!

Hahahaha Bangladesh! :-D
I question shakibs ipl status!

Back
Top Bottom