What's new

Shakib questions India's Test status !

yeah silly me... didnt bother to read the read lines............................... :hitwall:

anyway those who commented below the red lines also belong to my class "idiot"... beg a perdon!!

U all r dumb idiots. The op is a goat. How u r bashing shakib without knowing the source? It's from a cricket fun site and it's all are made up.

Shakib an Individual from a team which is in the brink of looosing its status from World Cups , is questioning the No.1 test team in the world which has not had a good outing with the English side.. He must be a pathetic looser.

Number one test side, 2nd ODI ranked, 2011 WCC champions, 2007 Twenty20 World Champions and he has the nerve to question India's test status??!! I would think a man like Shakib would have more maturity and integrity (not to mention intelligence) than to shout his mouth like this.

A bad patch does not mean disaster. Every side experiences this and Indian side know when to "turn it on" (aka 2011 WCC).

please read the posts before commenting.

This is a made up fun article, Shakib never said anything that is mentioned in the article.

Hey Thread opener edit the Opening post and say this is a fake Article will you?...What are the MODS or ADMINS of this stupid forum doing...wake up idiots

Same Indian team on spinning wickets can make English players loss , any how if the third test will have the same type of pitch (like the second test one) Then Indian players should put extra protection on fingers, there will be alot of short pitch balls.

:disagree:

yet people are commenting as if Shakib made this comment. Now i have some serious doubt on the intention and purpose of this thread. If they can write good english then how come they cant read english ?

yes you might be right but this is not i think theirs cup of tea to come out from loss so it is all worth watching to watch this match

Back
Top Bottom