What's new

Shakib questions India's Test status !

Bangladeshi captain Shakib Al Hasan have expressed his thoughts on Indians poor performance at post match (Zim vs Bang 3 day game) media conference.

http--4.bp.blogspot.com--R0SEAmvhEHc-TjfuiC7p5TI-AAAAAAAAANM-VotmdwVOPDA-s1600-sakib.jpg

"I don't think that India is good team to grant Test status. Look at their statics for last 7 innings, they scored only once over 300 runs. If you consider our last 5 innings, nothing... ! But our players have able to past 300 mark 3 times out of last 7 innings with 419 at Dhaka & 382 at Lords against English bowlers. Haven't we made it large ? Alas ! Whole world saying ICC should revoke Test status of Bangladesh. But I don't know why they can't see India."

Speaking further, he added on current Indian openers;

"Actually, their are not in standard to play Test, I think you can remember 2 run a ball centuries of Tamim bhai's at Lords & at Old Trafford. And other opener Imrul Kayes also played well. Alas ! Whole world saying ICC should revoke Test status of Bangladesh. But I don't know why they can't see India. "

He stated furthermore as return of Virender Shewag will not going to change many things. Statistically there is possibility of that. The star opening batsman averages just 39.5 in England compared to his career average of 53.43. Not only that, he is yet to play a test at Edgbaston & averages only 12 at The Oval, which are the venues for next 2 tests. However Bangladeshi dashing opener Tamim Iqbal has able to average 67 in England.

Apart from India's mistakes in the game, he uttered on "Spirit of the Game" as an answer to a journalist's questions.

" If I was in that situation I would have go to the English dressing room with Stuart Law on day 4 morning & request declaration or a draw for the sake of "Spirit of the game". Alas ! Whole world saying ICC should revoke Test status of Bangladesh. But I don't know why they can't see India."

Shakib questions India's Test status ! | Sri Lankan #Cricket News Magazine | #Cricturf

I think Shakib has lost the plot.
I support cricket worldwide and think it should unite all of us but i tend not to watch Bangladesh games because they are so poor its boring and feel im watching league cricket. I think he must be on funny cigarettes to come out with this.

Bangladeshi captain Shakib Al Hasan have expressed his thoughts on Indians poor performance at post match (Zim vs Bang 3 day game) media conference.

http--4.bp.blogspot.com--R0SEAmvhEHc-TjfuiC7p5TI-AAAAAAAAANM-VotmdwVOPDA-s1600-sakib.jpg

"I don't think that India is good team to grant Test status. Look at their statics for last 7 innings, they scored only once over 300 runs. If you consider our last 5 innings, nothing... ! But our players have able to past 300 mark 3 times out of last 7 innings with 419 at Dhaka & 382 at Lords against English bowlers. Haven't we made it large ? Alas ! Whole world saying ICC should revoke Test status of Bangladesh. But I don't know why they can't see India."

Speaking further, he added on current Indian openers;

"Actually, their are not in standard to play Test, I think you can remember 2 run a ball centuries of Tamim bhai's at Lords & at Old Trafford. And other opener Imrul Kayes also played well. Alas ! Whole world saying ICC should revoke Test status of Bangladesh. But I don't know why they can't see India. "

He stated furthermore as return of Virender Shewag will not going to change many things. Statistically there is possibility of that. The star opening batsman averages just 39.5 in England compared to his career average of 53.43. Not only that, he is yet to play a test at Edgbaston & averages only 12 at The Oval, which are the venues for next 2 tests. However Bangladeshi dashing opener Tamim Iqbal has able to average 67 in England.

Apart from India's mistakes in the game, he uttered on "Spirit of the Game" as an answer to a journalist's questions.

" If I was in that situation I would have go to the English dressing room with Stuart Law on day 4 morning & request declaration or a draw for the sake of "Spirit of the game". Alas ! Whole world saying ICC should revoke Test status of Bangladesh. But I don't know why they can't see India."

Shakib questions India's Test status ! | Sri Lankan #Cricket News Magazine | #Cricturf

Saquib bhai, start behaving like bengaliese, By stupid and nonsense comments don't disgrace Bengali name...

I support cricket worldwide and think it should unite all of us but i tend not to watch Bangladesh games because they are so poor its boring and feel im watching league cricket. I think he must be on funny cigarettes to come out with this.

Off topic. What are funny cigarettes? weed?

Bangladeshi player pointing fingers and questioning Indian performance.

:rofl: :rofl:

yaar, kya din aagaye hai, koi bhi kuch bhi bolta hai and public starts discussing it.

Poor guy.... even America doesnt deserve the test status.

8 years ago BD ZIMBABWE KENYA SCOTLAND all were equal teams in term of strengths..... now you clearly see someone has made a lot of improvement among them. anyway that is a different topic. sakib got a cool head and he knows what he talks...... i think he is now pissed of by India's decision of not welcoming Bangladesh in her soil until 2020

Bangladeshi player pointing fingers and questioning Indian performance.

:rofl: :rofl:

yaar, kya din aagaye hai, koi bhi kuch bhi bolta hai and public starts discussing it.

he is one of the best players in world cricket... do you have any better allrounder than him???

he is one of the best players in world cricket... do you have any better allrounder than him???

So, are we discussing individual talents or performance as a team?

And secondly, who gave ur alrounder the right of pointing fingers at India and questioning Indian performance ?

First improve ur own ranking then talk. Individual performances do not matter, team performance does.

India is where it is supposed to be and Bangladesh is where it deserves to be. Simple.

So, are we discussing individual talents or performance as a team?

And secondly, who gave ur alrounder the right of pointing fingers at India and questioning Indian performance ?

First improve ur own ranking then talk. Individual performances do not matter, team performance does.

India is where it is supposed to be and Bangladesh is where it deserves to be. Simple.

let me remind you your quote...

Bangladeshi player pointing fingers

i

8 years ago BD ZIMBABWE KENYA SCOTLAND all were equal teams in term of strengths..... now you clearly see someone has made a lot of improvement among them. anyway that is a different topic. sakib got a cool head and he knows what he talks...... i think he is now pissed of by India's decision of not welcoming Bangladesh in her soil until 2020

Brother bangladesh has potential, no one is denying it... Ppl here are being reactive... Everyone starts at some point, BD is started now.. and they have started well...

To my Indian frnds: Don't forget Indian cricket team was weak once... Please don't bash Bangladesh for one person remark... Saquib Bhai is good cricketer, I don know why he want to put himself in controversy...

Bangla fighter: brother cool down, no need to be provoked...

Let me check.
Yuvraj Singh or Shakib ??? Hmm...very tough decision.

an indian poster talked about ranking earlier .. so if ranking talks sakib's point is 384 and yuv 330

Back
Top Bottom