What's new

Shakib questions India's Test status !

he is one of the best players in world cricket... do you have any better allrounder than him???

I am sure, you are not talking about Cricket. Otherwise even a reply is not worth.

He should speak less, otherwise if BCCI will listen, it would be difficult for Bangladesh Cricket. BCCI is running ICC these days, If you are aware.

8 years ago BD ZIMBABWE KENYA SCOTLAND all were equal teams in term of strengths..... now you clearly see someone has made a lot of improvement among them. anyway that is a different topic. sakib got a cool head and he knows what he talks...... i think he is now pissed of by India's decision of not welcoming Bangladesh in her soil until 2020

Look at the facts.

Bangladesh have not shown significant improvements over the last few years?
Do you feel they merit a tour of India?
They are so inconsistent. Look at the performance against the Windies in the WC. I cringed for those Bengali supporters.
If he is not happy at Indias decision then stop making stupid comments and start performing on the pitch where it matters.

an indian poster talked about ranking earlier .. so if ranking talks sakib's point is 384 and yuv 330

I don't believe in Rankings anyways dude. My point is this man, despite how talented he is, is speaking absolute rubbish. He talks about India's last 7 matches and what we scored in it. The last 7 matches Bangladesh played in, even though Bangladesh may have scored 300 plus, they lost all 7 matches. I'm not saying that they shouldn't be given an opportunity to improve, but to compare that performance to the Indian one, which is facing a series loss only after around 3 years is ridiculous.

dude-wtf.jpg

thats a photoshop edit........... :bunny:

No sir its not.

proving to be ill-equipped to deal with. His obscene gesture at the crowd after the demoralising defeat against the West Indies may be excused as a rush of blood, even his indolent remarks at the press conference could be attributed to as signs of his immaturity and young age, but his scathing criticism of the former national players, and that through a column in a highly circulated daily, speaks ill of the man's mental status. However, that view is firmly shared by the coach as well. Jamie Siddons, the Australian, instead of calming his captain, came out blasting the former greats of Bangladesh cricket in a manner befitting a lesser man.

Let some sense prevail

:P

What an idiot!

Answer these questions Shaqib

1.How many tests have you won against quality opponents?

2.How many world cups have you won?

3.How many of your batsmen have scored more than 10,000 test runs?

4.How many bowlers have more than 200 test wickets?

5.How many triangular series,Champions trophy wins?

Answer these questions and you will know what is the standard of Bangladesh team and what is the standard of Indian team.

Back
Top Bottom