What's new

Shahrukh Khan exposes Indian secularism

Status
Not open for further replies.
When Pakistanis open threads like this, it makes me wonder: Is there even a single Pakistani that actually knows what the word what Secularism means?

On topic:
There are many Muslims in India (the Ji-ha-di $cum type like MIM) who do not deserve to live in India and should move to another country, whether Pakistan or Saudi is their choice. But Shah Rukh Khan sure as hell aint one of them.

Look at our think tank, KRAIT

Can barely even stick to a topic & debate without going off topic

Whoever picked KRAT as a think tank is a moron

This guy should be banned so he can go get a job, what a loser!!

@KRAIT KRAIT your proud that you have 150 million ultra rich while alteast close to half a billion people are living below a dollar. Its sad that indie's gross domestic product is barely higher than ours and we are a nation of 35 million. Krait, I am criticising indie because there is an excessive people in poverty, while half a billion might seem small number to you, i dont see the urgency in india to get over that problem, forexample during great depression there was an urgency in the canadienne government to get nearly 30% of population out of poverty. Even if you achieve your super power status in future, the wealth inequality will prevent indie from becoming something a prosperous nation, indie has to solve the problem as i don't see trickled down effect and this is based on lots of my friend volunteering in orphanges all across inde. Also I do understand the reasons behind poverty and if it weren't for your strict visa laws in your country people especially in canada would do alot more to help but sadly if you have some prior military service, you cannot come to india and yes i was rejected along with 5 of my buddies for visa because of the stupid visa laws. See in comparision, pakistan looks over my prior background and allow my buddies to participate in the NGOs projects in collaboration min haj foundation or any NGo we want to work with seriously. On the other hand indie is terrible when it comes to foreign NGO, way too many laws when you have excessive poverty. Remember someone living in glass door....
Accelerating Household Income in India
Average household disposable income
(thousands, Indian rupees, 2000)

india-middle-class.gif

http://www.pbs.org/now/shows/425/india-middle-class.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Dont be stupid KS

when you say 40 percent it mean 40 percent of total population of Pakistan

its not just 100 random guys took part in survey and you call it 40 percent of pakistani..

Its like me conducting survey from 100 hinduvata nationalists and make them representative of all Indians

You don't know much about Statistics and Sampling do you???

This is why secularism is in our favor. We are just promoting Wahabism and murder of minorities, learning to speak on their behalf from neighbors.
@Icewolf if you are indeed a Shia do note that I and most middle class Pakistanis stand against sectarian killings of LEJ and others. I guess I do not need to tell you this but people often divide our countrymen on the basis of ethnicity and religion and the only way to stop it is to sympathize and look at a situation from another ethnic groups eyes.

I know this

:pakistan: Pakistan is my heart, mera khalayja ka tukra

Look at our think tank, KRAIT

Can barely even stick to a topic & debate without going off topic

Whoever picked KRAT as a think tank is a moron

This guy should be banned so he can go get a job, what a loser!!

I believe he is very emotional. He even gets angry at other people who try to discuss India. But you should stop provoking him too!!

When Pakistanis open threads like this, it makes me wonder: Is there even a single Pakistani that actually knows what the word what Secularism means?

On topic:
There are many Muslims in India (the Ji-ha-di $cum type like MIM) who do not deserve to live in India and should move to another country, whether Pakistan or Saudi is their choice. But Shah Rukh Khan sure as hell aint one of them.

Arent you the same ******* Indian who posted pic of prophet Muhammad? Shut the **** up. We know ur true feelings, fagot

Man Krait what is this. This is just glorious self-glorification I see in MQM guys. 600 Million? Bas kar dey yaar. Thats what it is predicted to be that number in 2030 if growth continues.

Check this too: Next big spenders: India's middle class | McKinsey Global Institute | McKinsey & Company

@liontk what we are seeing is a result of certain events in the region as well. India is becoming more and more assured of its footing due to increasing US support. US offered a nuclear deal a few years ago and in 2012 they offered F16's of better quality. Their role in Afghanistan is increasing too. Then their economy is growing at a faster rate than ours. This has made them more assertive. US doesn't want us and the signs have been there right since the cold war when India was Soviet ally and Pakistan American. In Siachen conflict US said nothing when India took 1000 miles of territory. In Kargil which was a response to it they demanded us to go back to our posts. Its happening fast now.

I used to talk just like Indians with lots of pride early in 2008 but bombs going off and you being promoted negatively in the world media just you know makes you kind of think of yourself critically as a society. I cannot forget the links I have which is also again makes it more important for us migrant families not to play a part in ethnic tensions locally. It is therefore a solid solution that we merge. We have no common culture. I explained how this identity is self-imposed.

By percentage the figure for Pakistani and Indian middle classes are the same. Question is can India leave Pakistan behind now?

The thing is even here in canada we are being constantly self critical of ours and our governments action, on the other hand our americanne friends are always #1 and look at the mess they have gotten themselves into. I think being self-critical is important before sensitizing others and believe me pakistan even with all its problem is doing better. You guys do not have malnutrition problems in contrast to indie does, but still continue being self-critical and i promise you pakistan will do good in future.

I know this

:pakistan: Pakistan is my heart, mera khalayja ka tukra

Yeah. It is very painful what is going on and it is duty of Sunnis to help Shia in this time. Quetta, Karachi both.

Why should Muslims have to prove their religion to the people Muslims previously ruled over?
Why this is so much into Pakistanis head? More than the people who actually ruled. Is it because you have nothing else to talk about?

Dont be stupid KS

when you say 40 percent it mean 40 percent of total population of Pakistan

its not just 100 random guys took part in survey and you call it 40 percent of pakistani..

Its like me conducting survey from 100 hinduvata nationalists and make them representative of all Indians

By your logic every survey is worthless as it does not survey the entire population.

Its just an insight into the Pakistani mindset.

Feel free not to accept, though the recent events do point out that the survey results indeed have some merit.

You don't know much about Statistics and Sampling do you???

I know that's why i am saying its wrong to count opinions of 100 or 200 people as 40/50 percent of Pakistan

This is the main flaws in such surveys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom