What's new

Shahrukh Khan exposes Indian secularism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude Hind and Hindu are old Persian words given by Persians to Indians at the time of Cyrus the Great of Persia somewhere near 5th century BC when Indus became part of Persian Empire.
An alternate and infrequently cited theory on the origin of the word Hindustan puts it further the back in time. This may be based on the Sanskrit shloka from the Barhaspatya Samhita of the Rigveda (ca. 1700-1100 BC):

Himalyam Samarabhya
Yavadindusarovaram
Tam Deonirmitam Desham
Hindusthanam Prachakshate

Translation: "The country which starts from Himalayas and the borders of which reach till the Indian Ocean (Indu Sarovaram), has been created by devas and its name is Hindusthan."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hindustan

unlike you I don't need an identity which I am not, I think you know what I am talking about. :lol::rofl:

:lol: yup i exactly know what im talking about ie an RSS member has gone into denial again about his true colors in PDF.:rofl:

i have answered this before too in post #312.
The white side of our flag is for muslims, ok.

But if the Non Muslims r acting like a baby in small issues n have a well known insecurity socially then i think there is no use of while color.

And they now they want to leave n that too for our main thread then go there work for its betterment n that betterment will be used tomorrow against us. So yeah we do own them after soo much now.

Honestly if u ask me i was either burn them alive or dump them in the Arabian Sea. They dont deserve to be part of a Muslim country.

please improve your GK before calling others kiddo. White represents religious minorities.
Pakistan Flag

and about your post 312, man of u say that then by the same logic you should say this for india too. and when there are such threads on India, you should say the same.

and about your last line, man I have interacted with you many times. But I didn't know that you had such extremist thoughts.

An alternate and infrequently cited theory on the origin of the word Hindustan puts it further the back in time. This may be based on the Sanskrit shloka from the Barhaspatya Samhita of the Rigveda (ca. 1700-1100 BC):

Himalyam Samarabhya
Yavadindusarovaram
Tam Deonirmitam Desham
Hindusthanam Prachakshate

Translation: "The country which starts from Himalayas and the borders of which reach till the Indian Ocean (Indu Sarovaram), has been created by devas and its name is Hindusthan."

Hindustan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

wah! KRAIT saheb, aapne to dil khush kar diya.

:lol: yup i exactly know what im talking about ie an RSS member has gone into denial again about his true colors in PDF.:rofl:

I know your grudge but you don't need to off topic. :cheesy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom