What's new

Shahrukh Khan exposes Indian secularism

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it doesn't say anything but you jumped to conclusion that Indian Muslims live worst life because one Actor was harassed by few political leaders who did it for votes.

And what Jahalat of Indian Muslims ?

He is biggest star in nation with 80% Hindus out of of 1.2 billion people. Does that mean by becoming his fan, we ridicule him.

If Malala got shot, does that mean all girls are living under fear in Pakistan ?

You are making this a huge issue than it is.

You always try to prove Two Nation Theory and 150 million Muslims who live in India with over 900 million Hindus are eye sores for 180 million Muslims of Pakistan.
yes they r................... like u said to me that im 'jumping into conclusions' after just reading this individual thread n trying to draw the entire sketch of 1.2 billion.

for yr info yr Muslim population is 31 cror ie more then 300 million and we have entire population of 180-190 million.

and no im not denying the biggest star of india popularity in non muslims who also happens to have a hindu wife n hindu named off springs. So now saying he is purely a Muslim by not following Islam is not a right thing my friend n we will not buy it too much.

According to me he doesnt come in the category of a Muslim. What im saying is generally standards of Living,Education and awarness levels of the people who claim to be Muslim in yr Country.

He was a kaam chalau Chief Justice, please get a full time Chief Justice, then come to us. When you will have a Hindu or Christian President, then lecture us about secularism. :cheesy:
Beta that day will never come as we r Still a Muslim Country not a secular one.

and for yr info its u who is coming to us n quoting my post not im because i dont believe yr worth it.
Its u who everyday log into our Military forum not us in indiadefenceforum.

Now read again my post that i had post for krait. Otherwise.......
get Lost

I used to be RSS member when I was a kid. Member for 1 full year. So what ?

and now u r a member of our forum for the same span of time......

Yr a very neutral person. or we have infiltrated yr RSS's akhand bharat ideas.

If Shahrukh Khan is not a Muslim for you, then why all the fuss. :undecided:

We have 5 Muslim Chief Justices of Supreme Court.

I don't belong to RSS, even your laughing is fake like your previous claims, ;)

WOW so u RSS member is saying that yr not its member:rofl:

Now u have gone defensive.:rofl:

If Shahrukh Khan is not a Muslim for you, then why all the fuss. :undecided:

u know i wasnt the exact person who started this thread so sorry.

and now u r a member of our forum for the same span of time......
Yr a very neutral person. or we have infiltrated yr RSS's akhand bharat ideas.
I was a kid then, they taught me few prayers on nationalism, few games, physical exercises and weapon, a Bamboo stick. :D

RSS members are very normal people and most of them have jobs.

WOW so u RSS member is saying that yr not its member:rofl:
ow u have gone defensive.:rofl:
u know i wasnt the exact person who started this thread so sorry.
Then ask the OP. :D

You don't need to apologistic, India Secular status had been pain for Pakistanis since day 1 and huge hurdle in Pakistan's national identity. Jinnah wanted India to be officially named as Hindustan "land of Hindus" but Nehru and Patel insisted on our historical name Bharat/India dumping his Two Nation theory.

LOL:lol: yr historical name was hindustan that u had dumped. But yr an RSS member so will go into denial over it i know u very well.:rofl:

yes they r................... like u said to me that im 'jumping into conclusions' after just reading this individual thread n trying to draw the entire sketch of 1.2 billion.

for yr info yr Muslim population is 31 cror ie more then 300 million and we have entire population of 180-190 million.

and no im not denying the biggest star of india popularity in non muslims who also happens to have a hindu wife n hindu named off springs. So now saying he is purely a Muslim by not following Islam is not a right thing my friend n we will not buy it too much.

According to me he doesnt come in the category of a Muslim. What im saying is generally standards of Living,Education and awarness levels of the people who claim to be Muslim in yr Country.

Beta that day will never come as we r Still a Muslim Country not a secular one.

and for yr info its u who is coming to us n quoting my post not im because i dont believe yr worth it.
Its u who everyday log into our Military forum not us in indiadefenceforum.

Now read again my post that i had post for krait. Otherwise.......
get Lost

But tauji, you won't stop lecturing us on secularism and equality about which Pakistan have no idea. :hitwall::rofl:

LOL:lol: yr historical name was hindustan that u had dumped. But yr an RSS member so will go into denial over it i know u very well.:rofl:

Our ancestors gave the name Bharat which we will always prefer first of all, Hind was given by Persian later modified as Hindustan by Turks.

Mr SRK you are forgetting that you are a muslim in india, and that makes you a terrorist.

I was a kid then, they taught me few prayers on nationalism, few games, physical exercises and weapon, a Bamboo stick. :D

RSS members are very normal people and most of them have jobs.

Then ask the OP. :D

Would u believe it if i say i was very influenced by Lashker e Taiba in the year 2000-2003??

And hey i wasnt even a kid then.

But yes its true. I still have some asraat from them.

But they never approach u directly with their agenda. They taught u prayers on nationalism. well LeT guys used to taught us Quran's surah e Hujraat! the chapter of Quran on Manners. They also used to teach us games of hource riding n neeshana baazi. etc etc.

Do u even know i have meet with Prof Hafiz Saeed a Million times that now if i again go to him he will recognize strait away from millions of people he has meet in his life time.

I have even offered prayes of Jumma behind him countless times in the Masjid where he was an imam.
I know him personally to and his family.

To me they r also normal people with jobs(yes they also have jobs n good source of incomes)

But that minor introduction is not always enough to go deeply into their believes/philosophies.

Hindustan name was given due to Indus river. Should I quote from Indian scriptures. It is wrong theory that Hindustan means land of Hindus, it stood for Land of Indus.

India was name given to land that start from Himalayas and end at Hind Mahasagar, that is Indian ocean, is called Hindustan.

useless discussion and umair nawaaz is a random guy.

yeah certainly i had seen it when last time i was talking to u here.

But tauji, you won't stop lecturing us on secularism and equality about which Pakistan have no idea. :hitwall::rofl:

Our ancestors gave the name Bharat which we will always prefer first of all, Hind was given by Persian later modified as Hindustan by Turks.

:blah: denial.

like i said u r a RSS scum so its not surprising that it wont go down yr throat.:lol:

Hindustan name was given due to Indus river. Should I quote from Indian scriptures. It is wrong theory that Hindustan means land of Hindus, it stood for Land of Indus.

India was name given to land that start from Himalayas and end at Hind Mahasagar, that is Indian ocean, is called Hindustan.

Dude Hind and Hindu are old Persian words given by Persians to Indians at the time of Cyrus the Great of Persia somewhere near 5th century BC when Indus became part of Persian Empire.

i know that but im trolling with this guy Gigawatt he actually happens to be a real RSS member:lol:

so im showing him whose the boss in PDF.

yeah certainly i had seen it when last time i was talking to u here.

:blah: denial.

like i said u r a RSS scum so its not surprising that it wont go down yr throat.:lol:

unlike you I don't need an identity which I am not, I think you know what I am talking about. :lol::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom