What's new

Shahrukh Khan exposes Indian secularism

Status
Not open for further replies.
By your logic every survey is worthless as it does not survey the entire population.

Its just an insight into the Pakistani mindset.

Feel free not to accept, though the recent events do point out that the survey results indeed have some merit.

Different people have different mindset not just in Pakistan but in all societies. You have moderate, extremist and liberal people

If you conduct survey in wazirstaan it will bring differnt result than any survey in big city like rawalpindi or khrachi

It also make difference that whether you are conducting survey from literate or illiterate people

Its very easy to gather 10 Indian nationalist or pundits and if five of them consider india as hindu state then we should say that fifty percent indians consider india as hindu state..make sense?

Why do stupid pakistanis link everything to secularism? Their incredible ignorance of the word can only be compared with their incredible obsession with fairytales.

Secularism means as per india's laws, he is treated the same as anyone else. It does not mean people in india do not follow religion or are above the horrible things religion makes people do, including hate and discriminate against others. At the same time he is a billionaire star today from middle class origins because of love from all indians, not just muslims, for whom movies are undesirable anyway.

What a stupid man you are for writing such a derogatory language. Its your own Shahrukh Khan, a symbol of your "Shining" India and secularism saying that.

@for truth

Doesnt change the fact India has more poor than the Sub-saharan population combined.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am specifically talking about the title. Do you know what secularism means? Because I am 100% sure you dont, going yb thread title...

And if you dont know the meaning of a word, why expose your ignorance by using the word you have no idea about...

Definition of Secularism:

A position that religious belief should not influence public and governmental decisions; The related political belief in the separation of church and state

So by going with Shahrukh Khan's case, forcing him to go back to Pakistan is not influenced by religion ?

Different people have different mindset not just in Pakistan but in all societies. You have moderate, extremist and liberal people

If you conduct survey in wazirstaan it will bring differnt result than any survey in big city like rawalpindi or khrachi

It also make difference that whether you are conducting survey from literate or illiterate people

You think a world reputed firm like PEW did not factor these which we common people can understand..c'mon give them some credit.

http://siteresources.worldbank.org/...46-1147272668285/undernourished_chapter_1.pdf
Your living in india and you don't understand the severity of problem, your growth can be much higher if you start tackling the core issues, mortality rates are still too high and i don't see the urgency in contrast to the amount that the local NGOs here in canada fundraise regularly. You can live in delusion or face the reality, the amount of money indie spends on defence and its sad that pakistan does too, when you guys do not even tackle the problem of excessive poverty, mortality rates and lack of availability when it comes to contraceptives.

Dude, I know what are the real problems in India. We have poverty, health problems, deadly AIDS, social crimes, evils, hunger, internal insurgencies, communal violence, illiteracy etc. etc.

That's the whole reason we try to keep peace and not indulge in any war. we have investing heavily in getting rid of these problesm.

Do you know right now 230 million students are in Indian school and growth rate of literacy of girls is over 20 %.

Point, is you guys in West see only bad things in India, a country with 1/7 of total world population. You ginore how tough is to develop when you have such a diverse, poor and large population.

I don't expect you guys to. Its just that we have to tell you about improving conditions so that you can see that these predictions I posted reflects our determination and results to improve our country.

@for truth

Doesnt change the fact India has more poor than the Sub-saharan population combined.

but does point out the fact that India with its limited resources has grown incredibly, and will continue to grow than entire Africa put together.

Last edited by a moderator:
Definition of Secularism:

A position that religious belief should not influence public and governmental decisions; The related political belief in the separation of church and state

So by going with Shahrukh Khan's case, forcing him to go back to Pakistan is not influenced by religion ?

You clearly know its not. Is it a decision by the national Govt? I dont think so...

but does point out the fact that India with its limited resources has grown incredibly, and will continue to grow than entire Africa put together.

Lol

India has the most resources in South Asia

Compared to that Pakistan has very very little. During time of independence Habib Bank used to fund Pakistan

Dont be stupid KS

when you say 40 percent it mean 40 percent of total population of Pakistan

its not just 100 random guys took part in survey and you call it 40 percent of pakistani..

Its like me conducting survey from 100 hinduvata nationalists and make them representative of all Indians

Quit calling people around you stupid when you can't even read and understand simple reports.

1450 guys took part in that report and is a pretty fair representation of Pakistani public, majorly from cities.

BTW somebody needs to show this report to that guy claiming India is bad for Muslims and two-nation theory is right, maybe we can get him to agree on a three nation theory now, separate homeland for Shias to preserve their identity and prvent being terrorized by the majority.

Lol

India has the most resources in South Asia

Compared to that Pakistan has very very little. During time of independence Habib Bank used to fund Pakistan

fool, the comparison was with Africa.

Dude, I know what are the real problems in India. We have poverty, health problems, deadly AIDS, social crimes, evils, hunger, internal insurgencies, communal violence, illiteracy etc. etc.

That's the whole reason we try to keep peace and not indulge in any war. we have investing heavily in getting rid of these problesm.

Do you know right now 230 million students are in Indian school and growth rate of literacy of girls is over 20 %.

Point, is you guys in West see only bad things in India, a country with 1/7 of total world population. You ginore how tough is to develop when you have such a diverse, poor and large population.

I don't expect you guys to. Its just that we have to tell you about improving conditions so that you can see that these predictions I posted reflects our determination and results to improve our country.

I will agree that living in west, I do not truly know the meaning of struggle that people in the subcontinent go through everyday, however our student especially our new generation in the west is trying to make a difference and that evident from the volunteers in the sikkim state. Though you are right, indie does face unique challenges but the amount you spend on defence is ridiculous , when your GDp is nearly same as ours and population is 25 folds more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom