What's new

Shahrukh Khan exposes Indian secularism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definition of Secularism:

A position that religious belief should not influence public and governmental decisions; The related political belief in the separation of church and state

So by going with Shahrukh Khan's case, forcing him to go back to Pakistan is not influenced by religion ?

Wrong -Harper collins defines secularism as

1. (Philosophy) Philosophy a doctrine that rejects religion, esp in ethics
2. the attitude that religion should have no place in civil (as in governmental) affairs

So unless the Govt of India told him to pack up to Pakistan, the secularism is not violated.

For the umpteenth time, individuals cant exhibit secularism except when they are atheists/agnostics because religion would be involved in their life. They can only show tolerance. Only Governments can be secular.

Pakistanis dont play with words you dont know the ABC of.

Ok I know Lucknow is a little $hit compared to other Indian cities, but this is a very grave insult... Lucknow is not that bad...

Watch your foul Indian mouth. Lucknow is rightfully a part of Pakistan and it is the birthplace of the Muslim League. It took an effort not to respond fully to this but compared to Bihar and many other states it is in better condition only because of the efforts of families such as the Ansars, Kidwais and Alvis. They were ruling you 200-300 years ago too now you hate them and their history for no reason.

fool, the comparison was with Africa.

Even with that, India had more resources than many African nations

African nations were divided on tribal land and that caused many tensions

Obviously the Berlin Conference wasnt thought out right

Read again:
A position that religious belief should not influence public and governmental decisions;
In Tamil Nadu, Muslims protested and banned a movie which shows a terrorist reciting Quran, doing Namaz etc. but killing people. Same ban is issued on many parts of Andhra Pradesh too.

Tell me what does it say about few Indian Muslims ? Is their demand to ban the movie is right or wrong ?

Ok I know Lucknow is a little $hit compared to other Indian cities, but this is a very grave insult... Lucknow is not that bad...

Dude every Indian city is a piece of garbage when compared to Pakistani cities

India is less developed than Pakistan

Watch your foul Indian mouth. Lucknow is rightfully a part of Pakistan and it is the birthplace of the Muslim League. It took an effort not to respond fully to this but compared to Bihar and many other states it is in better condition only because of the efforts of families such as the Ansars, Kidwais and Alvis. They were ruling you 200-300 years ago too now you hate them and their history for no reason.

They are probably dishwashers there somewhere now. Its our Raj today, and will be for the foresee-able future. Live with that, and watch your mouth in the future.

Dude every Indian city is a piece of garbage when compared to Pakistani cities

India is less developed than Pakistan

Didnt I tell you to buzz off? You are annoying...

Part of Pakistan ? Don't call it aloud in Lucknow. :lol:

What are rightfully part of Pakistan in India ?

:lol:....:lol:

Ansaris are weavers and are considered ajlafs (OBCs) in India..lol they never ruled anybody. It was the Syeds, Pathans, Qureshis etc who were doing the ruling.

Meanwhile in 'Chotta Pakistan' :

Shia Muslims in Lucknow today staged a demonstration against Pakistan.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lucknow part of Pakistan, kyu bhai waha aman shanti pasand nahi hai kya, waha bhi bomber-man khelna hai :lol:

And lucknow may be great by Pakistani standards but barely makes tier 3 city in india.

:lol:....:lol:

Ansaris are friggin weavers and are considered ajlafs (OBCs) in India..lol they never ruled anybody. It was the Syeds, Pathans, Qureshis etc who were doing the ruling.

Funny thing about these so called Muslims that ruled over us is the fact they they try to bracket themselves with lower castes to get jobs through reservations these days. Thats their real aukaat today :lol:

They are probably dishwashers there somewhere now. Its our Raj today, and will be for the foresee-able future. Live with that, and watch your mouth in the future.

Didnt I tell you to buzz off? You are annoying...

As if. How do the Indians know they are true Mughal ancestors..
After all, every Indian & their brother claims to be "Syed"

And dont tell me to buzz off kid, you & your nationals are not welcomed here

You dont understand the definition. This is not a "Public decision"...

Here is what Shahrukh Khan said. It answers government and public decision.

“I sometimes become the inadvertent object of political leaders who choose to make me a symbol of all that they think is wrong and unpatriotic about Muslims in India".

"Rallies have been held where leaders have exhorted me to leave and return what they refer to my ‘original’ homeland.”"

I will agree that living in west, I do not truly know the meaning of struggle that people in the subcontinent go through everyday, however our student especially our new generation in the west is trying to make a difference and that evident from the volunteers in the sikkim state. Though you are right, indie does face unique challenges but the amount you spend on defence is ridiculous , when your GDp is nearly same as ours and population is 25 folds more.

something that you fools need to understand before making foolish comments here, our military spending compared to our GDP is very modest,and what ever the money is spent on the military is totally different, our government does not spend billions on military by taking away everything from people, the govt even spends billions on education and malnutrition, but poverty or malnutrition to decline it takes time, and will not happen overnight, the poverty is already in decline and will continue to decline further. there are sufficient funds for everything, and considering the threats we face from our neighbors, we are forced to spend on military, if we don't then we are doomed.

As if. How do the Indians know they are true Mughal ancestors..
After all, every Indian & their brother claims to be "Syed"

And dont tell me to buzz off kid, you & your nationals are not welcomed here

Wow which part of "I dont want to talk to you" do you not get?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom