What's new

Shahrukh Khan exposes Indian secularism

Status
Not open for further replies.
And lucknow may be great by Pakistani standards but barely makes tier 3 city in india.

Yes and every Indian city which has most slums, rape capital is tier 1 city... Like the $hithole of Mumbai & New Delhi and the 1 way streets of Banglaore :D :D :D

Indian members have been making this issue unnecessarily complicated for already simple minded Pakistanis.

If Shahrukh Khan is reading this; you are dick-head.

Shahrukh Khan should shut his mouth and concentrate on his profession, no one will talk about him, no one did when he was just doing movies.

If he wants to talk about Pakistan, politics, friendship with them then he should be ready to find cover for the spits coming his way. Indian have been not even sparing practising Hindus who have been living in a mirage of trusting Pakistan and friendship with them.

Anyone with half a brain would avoid to tell Indians what should and how we should be dealing with Pakistanis.

No one has asked him to pray to Hindu gods, he should pray his allah only, chuck all the Idol he has of Hindu Gods in a dustbin, tell her wife to convert and get his son circumcised if he is not. There are many muslims living life as real muslims in India, they do not need to impress Hindus to earn money like he is doing.

BTW one can't expect consistent rationality form Muslims, their bigotry can takes over them without warning, then either they all become fanatic or will pretend victim. I hope one day they will find a balance between both and hold it for long.

Here is what Shahrukh Khan said. It answers government and public decision.

“I sometimes become the inadvertent object of political leaders who choose to make me a symbol of all that they think is wrong and unpatriotic about Muslims in India".

"Rallies have been held where leaders have exhorted me to leave and return what they refer to my ‘original’ homeland.”"

What you quoted is NOT ANY kind of DECISION, neither Govt, nor Public, nor any other kind.

Dude every Indian city is a piece of garbage when compared to Pakistani cities

India is less developed than Pakistan

It is part of Pakistan... not India as is Kashmir. It should be reclaimed by Pakistan and Hyderabad Deccan too should be demanded back, also Agra. They say Muslims go to Pakistan then give our land too. Owaisi said the same thing in his speech. In fact every developed city is there because it was made so by Mughals and others.

Lucknow weaknesses are only because of the Indians and the strife they have created by bringing RSS and not letting people either shoot monkeys and cows or lock them up in cages or kept in a set designation.

Furthermore there are slow useless rikshaws (non-motorized) that make travel slow and annoying sometimes. Its all because government didn't give it attention as it is ancient hub of Muslims and Muslim League. My cousins say the same thing there.

Yes and every Indian city which has most slums, rape capital is tier 1 city... Like the $hithole of Mumbai & New Delhi and the 1 way streets of Banglaore :D :D :D

Which slum of the $hithole were you raped in?

Did they use protection atleast?

Funny thing about these so called Muslims that ruled over us is the fact they they try to bracket themselves with lower castes to get jobs through reservations these days. Thats their real aukaat today :lol:

'Chotta Pakistanis' shouting Pakistan Murdabad and burning Pakistani flags. hehe

It is part of Pakistan... not India as is Kashmir. It should be reclaimed by Pakistan and Hyderabad Deccan too should be demanded back, also Agra.

In case you missed it :D

Meanwhile in 'Chotta Pakistan' :

Shia Muslims in Lucknow today staged a demonstration against Pakistan.

They say Muslims go to Pakistan then give our land too.

Enough land was already written off as NPA in 1947.

Last edited by a moderator:
Indian members have been making this issue unnecessarily complicated for already simple minded Pakistanis.

If Shahrukh Khan is reading this; you are dick-head.

Shahrukh Khan should shut his mouth and concentrate on his profession, no one will talk about him, no one did when he was just doing movies.

If he wants to talk about Pakistan, politics, friendship with them then he should be ready to find cover for the spits coming his way. Indian have been not even sparing practising Hindus who have been living in a mirage of trusting Pakistan and friendship with them.

Anyone with half a brain would avoid to tell Indians what should and how we should be dealing with Pakistanis.

No one has asked him to pray to Hindu gods, he should pray his allah only, chuck all the Idol he has of Hindu Gods in a dustbin, tell her wife to convert and get his son circumcised if he is not. There are many muslims living life as real muslims in India, they do not need to impress Hindus to earn money like he is doing.

BTW one can't expect consistent rationality form Muslims, their bigotry can takes over them without warning, then either they all become fanatic or will pretend victim. I hope one day they will find a balance between both and hold it for long.

Now since he has already claimed Hinduism and reads his children Gita he is not Muslim in the first place.

Gita & Quran are two totally different, opposite religious books.

One promotes polytheism and one one denys polytheism strictly. (no offense)

It is part of Pakistan... not India as is Kashmir. It should be reclaimed by Pakistan and Hyderabad Deccan too should be demanded back, also Agra. They say Muslims go to Pakistan then give our land too. Owaisi said the same thing in his speech. In fact every developed city is there because it was made so by Mughals and others.

Lucknow weaknesses are only because of the Indians and the strife they have created by bringing RSS and not letting people either shoot monkeys and cows or lock them up in cages or kept in a set designation.

Furthermore there are slow useless rikshaws (non-motorized) that make travel slow and annoying sometimes. Its all because government didn't give it attention as it is ancient hub of Muslims and Muslim League. My cousins say the same thing there.

Man you ***** are beyong delusional. Couldnt get kashmir, which is bordering you with majority Muslim population, and you airheads are talking about Lucknow. Anyways, we Hindus will rule over Lucknow, Hyderabad, Delhi, Kashmir until the end of time. So start learning to live with it :bounce:

Which slum of the $hithole were you raped in?

Did they use protection atleast?

If I talk about your mother in such a way....

Dont make me... Wash your mouth with soap, son.

I will agree that living in west, I do not truly know the meaning of struggle that people in the subcontinent go through everyday, however our student especially our new generation in the west is trying to make a difference and that evident from the volunteers in the sikkim state. Though you are right, indie does face unique challenges but the amount you spend on defence is ridiculous , when your GDp is nearly same as ours and population is 25 folds more.
If you have an enemy state that has sent terrorists which committed suicide attacks, bomb blasts etc. , killed 50,000 people in one state and targeted Financial Capital of the country and National Capital along with Parliament building,

When you have a nation with fastest growing economy, spending over $ 100 billion on defense and even challenging US, with whom we have fought war in 1962 and even today have border disputes with them, defense expenditure has to be made.

Still, consider the percentage of GDP spent on Defense with % of GDP spent on Education and Poverty Alleviating. You will see the requirement and priorities of India.

To ensure economic growth, you need silent borders and more secure environment. Without security and stability, we can't attain economic growth.

Hinduon ke chamchay

Probably want to buy land in Hindu majoirty area & prove their religon to Hindus

If you have an enemy state that has sent terrorists which committed suicide attacks, bomb blasts etc. , killed 50,000 people in one state and targeted Financial Capital of the country and National Capital along with Parliament building,

Oy besharam,

India Occupation Army killed more civilians than so called terrorists

Last edited by a moderator:
Hinduon ke chamchay

Probably want to buy land in Hindu majoirty area & prove their religon to Hindus

Heard the Pakistani Murdabad ?..should be loud and clear to those claiming chotta pakistan :lol:

I guess being a Dawoodi Bohra gives you an inferiority complex.You never ruled over anybody.Most Mughal emperors persecuted your ancestors more than any other religious group.I feel sad for you kiddo.

that what they teach u in yr schools n u keep accusing the same on us.:rofl:

U didnt get our statements, we say WE MUSLIMS RULED U FOR AT LEAST 1000 YEARS IT MEANS WE MUSLIMS IN GENERAL DID THAT. AND THE ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF PAKISTAN IS A MUSLIM REPUBLIC WHO CAME INTO BEING FOR MUSLIMS ONLY IN SA. AND NOW REPRESENTS THE MUSLIMS OF SA, JUST LIKE ISREAL IS A JEW SPECIFIC COUNTRY WHO CAME INTO BEING FOR JEWS N REPRESENTS JEWS!!!!!!!!

When you have a nation with fastest growing economy, spending over $ 100 billion on defense and even challenging US, with whom we have fought war in 1962 and even today have border disputes with them, defense expenditure has to be made.

Still, consider the percentage of GDP spent on Defense with % of GDP spent on Education and Poverty Alleviating. You will see the requirement and priorities of India.

To ensure economic growth, you need silent borders and more secure environment. Without security and stabiity, we can't attain economic growth.

KRAIT, i appreciate your reasoning, i also appreciate that you are interested in clearing the myth and generalizations of India,but you have to understand that there is no limit to stupidity, and you cannot expect to cure a stupid with sound reasoning, the fool you are replying to is one nut-job, ignore him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom