What's new

Shahid Afridi deletes tweet supporting Uyghur Muslims in China

The second and third links will tell you how to get the evidence by yourself without having to rely on anyone else. I hope you trust yourself.

It shows you how to get the images, nothing more. I can't see anyone being killed or tortured as claimed by anti-Chinese propaganda.

It shows you how to get the images, nothing more. I can't see anyone being killed or tortured as claimed by anti-Chinese propaganda.

Can you post a link to the source which shows those satellite images of the detention centres with guards?

How will you get links to see people being killed or tortured if you ask for links that show satellite images of detention centers.

Links to torture and killing are graphic content that is banned on this site.

How will you get links to see people being killed or tortured if you ask for links that show satellite images of detention centers.

Detention centres or re-education camps? Do you still really expect me to believe the SAME ilk/people who claimed that Iraq had WMD that could destroy Europe in 30 mins? ............:lol:

Detention centres or re-education camps? Do you still really expect me to believe the SAME ilk/people who claimed that Iraq had WMD that could destroy Europe in 30 mins? ............:lol:

Why don't you wait to get unbanned? There is no need to use multiple IDs on the forum.

Patience is a virtue.

Are you claiming this as a legal citizen of India or an illegal alien in India?

Rogue illegal aliens in India are planning for end of times as preached by different religions of the world plying their trade in India as mass exploitation tools

Concrete evidence, yes. Not easily created interviews.

We see detention centers from satellite with guards. Lots of them in the region. Enough to cater to a huge number of detainees. Then we get interviews that confirm the evidence.

Why do you have so many reeducation centers and why are they so well guarded. The only terrorism you suffered from are a few knife attacks.
May I know what is wrong with re educational center to re educate extremism or re educate prisoners? Tell me which detention centre or prison is not heavy guards and can be visit by Public anytime?

Because, at least in India, there are people including political parties amd student union across university are protesting.But in your country, no one even allowed to protest bad things.
How does protest serves anything if nothing is change? So just protest for the sake of protest. And most end up in violent or looting?

May I know what is wrong with re educational center to re educate extremism or re educate prisoners? Tell me which detention centre or prison is not heavy guards and can be visit by Public anytime?

How does protest serves anything if nothing is change? So just protest for the sake of protest. And most end up in violent or looting?

How do you know that protest do not serve anything...I can understand ur situation.Do you rights to protest in China?

How do you know that protest do not serve anything...I can understand ur situation.Do you rights to protest in China?
Does protest in Indian Kashmir helps? Answer me...

Does protest in Indian Kashmir helps? Answer me...

Nope. Because they are protesting to be separated from us.Protest will work if your demand is within legal rights of our constitution

No. I am asking you to do your own research.

Are you claiming this as a legal citizen of India or an illegal alien in India?

Rogue illegal aliens in India are planning for end of times as preached by different religions of the world plying their trade in India as mass exploitation tools

I am a legal citizen of India. I have no idea what illegal aliens of India claim.

My religion does not believe in end of time. It believes that end of time begins a new cycle of time.

I am a legal citizen of India. I have no idea what illegal aliens of India claim.

My religion does not believe in end of time. It believes that end of time begins a new cycle of time.

You may aspire to live forever or the world to never stop turning but that does not change the facts of life.

If you do not believe in it, still you will face it as everyone around you prepares to welcome the end of times.

Nope. Because they are protesting to be separated from us.Protest will work if your demand is within legal rights of our constitution
Lol.. thanks for answering my inquiry. In China protest is illegal but China government do listen to opinion and voices of people unlike some country who brag they can allow protest but never listen to citizen opinion. So what is your point with legalise protest which is just a smokescreen for tyranny? I know you will desperate to claim all the abuses against uyghur but I have present enough facts to back against such allegation be it government sources or not. It's up to you to claim against my evidence rather than sidetrack and harp on insignificant point which serves no purpose. If CPC do not get the mandate of heaven to serve the people. It will collapse long ago not matter how strict we control the people. The 1.4 billion people will still manage to easily overwhelm and over throw CPC. But fact is CPC is going a good job restore order of China, allowing people to peacefully progress which result we to raise the standard of living. They get the approval from people. They are currently doing a good job for all citizen of China. China economy of USD 14 trillion are for all to see, rights of people are protect and given when Chinese citizen be it all kind of life are freely travelled around the world. If they are not happy with China, they are free to migrate to other countries. No one in China will stop them. Foreign are also allows to visit China as long as they follow the local law. I will finish my last reply with you becos you do not have any intention for a fair debate for China. You just come here to smear China with an agenda. Giving the usual excuse just having protest and so called democracy will be the magical solution to a better society. But fact is India social order is getting worst. India progress are a pale shadow of China. Continue and live in denial. I am in no position to stop your fantasy. While the gap between China and India will just continue grew bigger and further.With mentality of like you engaging for India. India can never beat China in anything be it social order, rights, economy, technology and military.

Lol.. thanks for answering my inquiry. In China protest is illegal but China government do listen to opinion and voices of people unlike some country who brag they can allow protest but never listen to citizen opinion. So what is your point with legalise protest which is just a smokescreen for tyranny? I know you will desperate to claim all the abuses against uyghur but I have present enough facts to back against such allegation be it government sources or not. It's up to you to claim against my evidence rather than sidetrack and harp on insignificant point which serves no purpose. If CPC do not get the mandate of heaven to serve the people. It will collapse long ago not matter how strict we control the people. The 1.4 billion people will still manage to easily overwhelm and over throw CPC. But fact is CPC is going a good job restore order of China, allowing people to peacefully progress which result we to raise the standard of living. They get the approval from people. They are currently doing a good job for all citizen of China. China economy of USD 14 trillion are for all to see, rights of people are protect and given when Chinese citizen be it all kind of life are freely travelled around the world. If they are not happy with China, they are free to migrate to other countries. No one in China will stop them. Foreign are also allows to visit China as long as they follow the local law. I will finish my last reply with you becos you do not have any intention for a fair debate for China. You just come here to smear China with an agenda. Giving the usual excuse just having protest and so called democracy will be the magical solution to a better society. But fact is India social order is getting worst. India progress are a pale shadow of China. Continue and live in denial. I am in no position to stop your fantasy. While the gap between China and India will just continue grew bigger and further.With mentality of like you engaging for India. India can never beat China in anything be it social order, rights, economy, technology and military.

Did you read my earlier post? Are you a real person or a bot?

You may aspire to live forever or the world to never stop turning but that does not change the facts of life.

If you do not believe in it, still you will face it as everyone around you prepares to welcome the end of times.

I will think about it when an one eyed person starts leading most of mankind.

Back
Top Bottom