What's new

Shahid Afridi deletes tweet supporting Uyghur Muslims in China

Ask your leadership to invite a delegation of Muslim media influencers. Let them roam freely in Xinjiang and talk to people without surveillance.
Let the truth get out if there is nothing to hide and bury the narrative?

Why being secretive if there is nothing to hide?
If USA allow anybody to roam around Area 51 first before come here and talk. Xinjiang is one of the major site for China to test nuclear weapon and other weapon test site. How would I know these people would not take opportunity to go and spy on those site?

If USA allow anybody to roam around Area 51 first before come here and talk. Xinjiang is one of the major site for China to test nuclear weapon and other weapon test site. How would I know these people would not take opportunity to go and spy on those site?

I assume you are Chinese. As the principal supporter of Pakistan I have great appreciation and respect for China. And there is no doubt we would be in dire straits without the timeless and unflinching support of China. That being said, your nation is committing heinous barbaric atrocities on Muslims. There is no doubt in this. You know it and I know it. We are too dependent on your assistance to speak out as a nation but as human beings you know what your country is doing and you know it is wrong. And one day China will regret what it has done.

I assume you are Chinese. As the principal supporter of Pakistan I have great appreciation and respect for China. And there is no doubt we would be in dire straits without the timeless and unflinching support of China. That being said, your nation is committing heinous barbaric atrocities on Muslims. There is no doubt in this. You know it and I know it. We are too dependent on your assistance to speak out as a nation but as human beings you know what your country is doing and you know it is wrong. And one day China will regret what it has done.
Yes yes, blind by lies and fake news. Come visit Xinjiang and see for yourself.

Add restrictions to go to the test sites in the Gobi desert.
I'm talking about providing access to the people, not test sites.

You do realize people all over the world are gonna keep nurturing a terrible picture of China now with all this negative press? How long till Chinese start getting attacked in different countries and are no longer safe any where but China itself?

Your government needs to start using their brains for a bit.

Add restrictions to go to the test sites in the Gobi desert.
I'm talking about providing access to the people, not test sites.

You do realize people all over the world are gonna keep nurturing a terrible picture of China now with all this negative press? How long till Chinese start getting attacked in different countries and are no longer safe any where but China itself?

Your government needs to start using their brains for a bit.
The one not using brain is you. Fancy u listen to fake lies and hearsay...

You think Pakistan or middle East countries has a good image under the western media projection? They view you all as backward and non progressive people. All thanks to the west, the same west media that attacks China.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/cgtns-exclusive-interview-with-reportedly-missing-uygur.647423/

Feel free to go xinjiang and ask the few uyghur families in the video and see who is lying or not.

The one not using brain is you. Fancy u listen to fake lies and hearsay...

A zombie whose government loves keeping him a zombie, and thinks exposure to the free internet is dangerous for him is teaching me on how to use "brain". :)

I am not following lies, I am following what is out there and that's how people are going to perceive China and Chinese whether you like or not.
It's upto the Chinese government whether they fix it if they are on the right, or fix themselves if they are wrong.

Not in your lifetime..

Yeah, so said every oppressive regime in history.

The offer to Shahid Afridi should be expanded for the committee of Muslim countries for freely visiting the whole East Türkistan region.

May be not in my lifetime.

But eventually. Only Shariah will be applicable in Beijing. Your terrorism will stop. One day.
LOL.. Indians talking about muslim terrorism? Are you even fit?

A zombie whose government loves keeping him a zombie, and thinks exposure to the free internet is dangerous for him is teaching me on how to use "brain". :)

I am not following lies, I am following what is out there and that's how people are going to perceive China and Chinese whether you like or not.
It's upto the Chinese government whether they fix it if they are on the right, or fix themselves if they are wrong.

Yeah, so said every oppressive regime in history.
I am too following how people perceives muslim from middle-east and South Asia, the mainstream of terrorism mostly link to Muslim and how backward most of the 99% islamic countries. Is that what you want? You can continue in denial but that is how the western portray Islam.

LOL.. Indians talking about muslim terrorism? Are you even fit?

I am too following how people perceives muslim from middle-east and South Asia, the mainstream of terrorism mostly link to Muslim and how backward most of the 99% islamic countries. Is that what you want? You can continue in denial but that is how the western portray Islam.

Who cares about how westerners portray Islam?

What matters to me how I am as a human and if I can look in the mirror and think I'm doing what is moral and just and if I am standing with people who are the same.

Can you do that?

Who cares about how westerners portray Islam?

What matters to me how I am as a human and if I can look in the mirror and think I'm doing what is moral and just and if I am standing with people who are the same.

Can you do that?
Dont denial yourself.. You are so hard polishing boots for west for their dirty job in attacking China. You all so envy and admire of all the achievement of west including treating the prize F-16 which is made by Americans. How this contradicted your stance.

I am proud of China and wisdom of our leader. In fact, today all the attack and malicious lies against China cement China rising status as a power capable of challenging the west for all the years of manipulating the world and the order. In terms of moral, CPC has even more valid grounds than what you claim. You selective stance of believing only one side will not bring you far. Even the ordinary white and westerner who been to China, knows the progress and a great society CPC build for China. Go youtube and see the amount of their real life experience in China. Their post is never paid or force. Purely their personal postive experience which motivate them to do it. Their work and real life reports are great honour for all Chinese.

I stand tall and look into mirror with great dignity for what China achieved for all races including minority for whole China. Hardly any Chinese are starve, almost 99% of our population goes to school and educated. Living standard of all level are lifted to great height. Our China stand tall with technology and even influence capable of challenging the west and even envy by foes. That will include progress brought to even some parts of other world in Africa and Asia.

c87f0f56-28b6-11ea-9939-941d1970c7f1_image_hires_112130.jpg

Our mighty space rocket just lifted recently. Hardly any countries can achieve the feat of China technology are doing today. Such are the things that motivate and slowly progressing the world and society of China. Chinese are practical, we do things that makes a different to the world.

Last edited:
Everybody: 'Why do you ill treat and suppress Islam in China?'

Han Chinese: 'Is all Western propaganda. Here, let me showyou pictures of our beautiful Xinxiang cities. Everybody happy here.'

Everybody: 'Can I come to Xinxiang and check the re-education camps?'

Han Chinese: 'WE DONT GIVE ACCESS TO TEST SITES!!! Nuclear testing - how we know you not a spy???'

Everybody: 'I only meant the civil education centers...'

Chinese: 'ALL propaganda propaganda... look here is our space program, we beat the West, so propaganda, China is best'

:hitwall: :hitwall:

Our mighty space rocket just lifted recently. Hardly any countries can achieve the feat of China technology are doing today. Such are the things that motivate and slowly progressing the world and society of China. Chinese are practical, we do things that makes a different to the world.
How is this even remotely relevant here?

Back
Top Bottom