What's new

Dawn: Twitter account of Pakistan consulate in China’s Chengdu ‘hacked’: FO [Support of Uighur Muslims mentioned]

Tibetan Parents invited to stay a whole day in boarding school to learn their children's life there​

Reports from the west tell stories of Tibetan children of being forcibly taken away from their parents and being ill treated in schools. To dispel the rumor and ease their worries, parents were invited to stay a whole day from the morning to the night in their children's boarding school in Tibet to learn how and what their children are doing everyday in school.

Buddy, there is no point sharing such YouTube videos. They have tons of other videos that show the opposite:

If you are referring to terrorists, I have no sympathy for them. I’m sure the Chinese government is also glad that they left.

May be. But we have Tibetans here. Just FYI.

You don’t understand. Those running away are going to a rich country after claiming persecution. Uyghurs running away from a relatively rich country to a poor countries like Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan and Uzbekistan. You do the math now.
Where do you get the bullcrap that large number of Uyghurs are running away to Central Asian countries. You just made the crap up. Besides, those central Asian countries living standard are not that bad when compared to Xinjiang, not like India. So, reports of persecutions in India are all fake while any negative report about China must be true becos India is a shinning "democracy" nothing can be wrong, Lol, thats your crap logic.

Last edited:
Where do you get the bullcrap that large number of Uyghurs are running away to Central Asian countries. You just made the crap up. Besides, those central Asian countries living standard are not that bad when compared to Xinjiang, not like India. So, reports of persecutions in India are all fake while any negative report about China must be true, Lol, thats your crap logic.

I can give you a link but you gonna call it a lie, propaganda and BS, so why bother?

I can give you a link but you gonna call it a lie, propaganda and BS, so why bother?
What number? this one?

0_dpefuwbokvyoix1u-png.933355

In the first 5 months, China issued over 60,000 visas to Indians, what about India's to China?

What number? this one?

0_dpefuwbokvyoix1u-png.933355

In the first 5 months, China issued over 60,000 visas to Indians, what about India's to China?
If this number is wrong, you tell me what is the correct number.

Back
Top Bottom