What's new

Shaheer Sialvi replies to Iman Mazari

Here i tell you the truth.
He is not giving any logic reply to this lady but getting only personal on a low level.
He is abusing a lady which is only criticising the army action.

Second , he is talking about Indian Muslims here to get some points. So i have to be involve here on this thread.
And he is lying like other brainwashed kids in Pakistan.
There is no need to tell again and again to pakistanis Muslims that Indian Muslims are in far much better condition than pakistani Muslims and very happy with India. Nobody is migrating to Pakistan. But pakistani Muslims and hindus are migrating to India .
This guy is insane while saying "Lakhnow ke galiyo mai tumhaari boli lagti". Shame.
Has he ever visited Lakhnow to talk Lakhnowi Muslims and asked them to migrating pakistan??
They will laugh on him for sure. Lol.

My dad's from Cawnpore, studied in Lucknow. Let me ask him today ...

Cheers, Doc

Do you really think the mindless babbling of some little girl living under the title of her family

Is she a big shot?

Cheers, Doc

I know you have already asked and you know the answer .
Leave Lakhnow, ask any Muslim from Yogi's constituency.
Leave yogi's constituency, even so called traitor like Owaisi has a befitting reply to Pakistan.

Owaisi saab is an Indian patriot.

Cheers, Doc

Hindu baniye ke tyre saaf kar ri hoti ...
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Leave the topic aside, how hindus in pakistan used to think if these kinda words are spoken freely ?

I agree. I live as a minority in the UK and it is disturbing when you are singled out and treated like a problem, not like people. As a community in Pakistan we should be careful to not do what we accuse others of.

No no not tyres but toilets to be precise

What toilets? lol

---
A few points;

1. This is what happens when you raise burgers.
2. Shireen Mazari was on Twitter and completely disassociated herself with her daughters views.
3. The guy in the video isn't a soldier, he is a youth parlimentarian or something.

Title changed and @lastofthepatriots I know how such things works like fuel for us but still, we must not loose or lower our level. The child needed some attention hence, all the drama.

i thought it was some random odd name... Like Randy Savage the wrestler.

by the way does she have patronage of any political party? her mother is desperate for Pakistan to go into wedlock with one particular country and these are pressure tactics.

why did you not close the thread if you really do believe attention seekers should be left alone?

why did you not close the thread if you really do believe attention seekers should be left alone?

Sometimes, discussion in members club is necessary to put some sense into resident evils and pseudo liberals and she is not the subject here but there is a purpose for this discussion.

Sometimes, discussion in members club is necessary to put some sense into resident evils and pseudo liberals and she is not the subject here but there is a purpose for this discussion.

that is some weird explanation my friend my brother my friend allah kay wali
we have threads running which gives enough opportunity for the people to criticize Pakistan and its Armed forces.

the only thing i gathered since i just got to know she is Mazaris daughter and Mazari is actually masquerading as self proclaimed defence analyst of Pakistan being fed by a particular country lol i wont name that country but sure it helps shed some light on PTI

that is some weird explanation my friend my brother my friend allah kay wali
we have threads running which gives enough opportunity for the people to criticize Pakistan and its Armed forces.

the only thing i gathered since i just got to know she is Mazaris daughter and Mazari is actually masquerading as self proclaimed defence analyst of Pakistan being fed by a particular country lol i wont name that country but sure it helps shed some light on PTI

Weird to you. Shaheer Sialvi is the subject here. Well, every thread that mentions Pakistan Army actually invites such brigade so how many to close.

Weird to you. Shaheer Sialvi is the subject here. Well, every thread that mentions Pakistan Army actually invites such brigade so how many to close.

thats true as well.
i hope people can discuss the subject not the annoyed little brat propagating it

The lack of tolerance is on red high she HE We are on same boat with different options.

Last edited:
who da hell cares if they can do istanja or not?

you have some serious issues man.

bhai lakeer kheench di hai....lakeer key is taraf fikar karo India ki jaan chor do
Okay chacha jee gussah na karain!!

Btw their is no concept of lakeer in Islam! Just saying.

Okay chacha jee gussah na karain!!

Btw their is no concept of lakeer in Islam! Just saying.

musa ne lakeer kheench kar bani israel or firoun kay darmiyan mamla hal kiya.

sabse bari lakeer jo kheenchi gayi wo surah e kafiroun me kheenchi gayi....

sikhaon me tumhe Islam ya khud samajh loge?

musa ne lakeer kheench kar bani israel or firoun kay darmiyan mamla hal kiya.

sabse bari lakeer jo kheenchi gayi wo surah e kafiroun me kheenchi gayi....

sikhaon me tumhe Islam ya khud samajh loge?
Okay chacha jee! Peace!

Wesay on serious note surah kafiroun ka reference explain karain please

Back
Top Bottom