What's new

Shaheer Sialvi replies to Iman Mazari

If free speech didn't exist then videos like these wouldn't surface in the first place at all.
Be happy with the freedom the moderators gave you people on this forum which you don't deserve.
Everyone deserves the Freedom of Expression. But unfortunately, it isn't there for anyone anywhere and that includes India too. FoE doesn't exist. I remember how some girl was attacked bacause she posted something about Bal Thackeray on Facebook a few years ago. What's the use of such "freedom" when you're going to get attacked for it!

Similarly, what's the use of this 'freedom' to upload the video when you're gonna eventually have to remove it anyway?

For PDF, well, can you deny that PDF bans its members citing 'rules violations?' I'm sure this is the same reason given to PDF itself when they themselves were banned by Twitter!

In short, the so called FoE is highly subjective and it remains at the discretion of someone who holds the power. If that person, who holds the power, gets offended by you practicing FoE, you either get banned, or forced to take off the video, or get attacked or worst you get murdered.

Freedom of expression lol

here comes another "bathed in Muslim blood" hindu puking his bharti diarrhea

It needs a certain kind of Hindu to want to continue to live among people who separated because they felt they could not live with Hindus.

Personally, I have zero sympathy for Pakistani Hindus, and believe they should not be allowed back into India.

Cheers, Doc

Y don't u just ignore her , she's not that important. Pak army is higher nd good than her .
She's just a kid of a traitor , curse her nd move on l

Back
Top Bottom