What's new

Shaheer Sialvi replies to Iman Mazari

Here you go:
Kuon key humari fauj ko sirif wo Zaban sumaj ati hai jismey deshat gard Khadim Rizvi jaisey un sey bat kartey hain.

Shaid hum jaisey logon ko be jo humeray opinions kafi aram sey sumjaney ke koshish kartain hain. Humey be shahid wohi zuban apnaney chaihey aur fauj ko eik message / eik peigam ponchana chai yey.

"LANAT hai us fauj per JO ja key paisey deti hain un deshatgardo ko jinno ney islamabad aur purey mulk ko agg laganey ke koshish ke hai."

"LANAT hai us fauj per jo janti nahi hai eik taraf mur key kaiti hain ke Major Ishaq (Shaheed) or Jawano ney, jino ney kurbaniay de hain deshatgardi key khalaf, un saron kurbanio ke besti karti hain. In logon ko paisey dainey sey in logon key sat agreements karney sey.

"LANAT hai us fauj per, jis key satar sal mey yeh nahi seekha ke ye is mulk ko jala ker rakh dain ge. Inkey kisey ke sat loyalty nahi hey, ye sirif nafrat pehlaney ain hain.

Please don't engage in character assassination. She is someones daughter and sister etc! We should operate within our cultural norms! What she chooses to do in private is none of our concern on PDF. I hope you will understand!
Im not.

A: Pics can be viewed on her account.
B: These pics pop up if you search her name (only her name "Imaan Mazari") in google images.
C: She is a lesbian... and an advocate for homosexuals.

Zardari's kid is no different. All these kanjar politicians send their kids abroad to get western experience of being fucked in the *** only as lesson on how to be fucked in the *** in the future of Pakistani politics by westerners.

As chacha @El Sidd says: Timataar ka koi ne soch ta.

Common people are left on their own to scramble.

The divide between the rich and poor is too wide for any political party to fill. The idol worship of political elite presents the greatest danger to Pakistan. This is the real imposing minorities view on majority when it comes to governance and law making in the country.

The only reason these people keep coming back to Pakistan is the fact if they keep earning halal in the west they will never get rich. They treat Pakistan as a mill to create the wealth. Its like free lancing where you sit out the bad western weather in Pakistan while making money and then spend the summer partying the loot of the poor people.

I used tomatoes as a perfect reference because its treated as a vegetable but its a fruit. The same can be applied to the so called politicians. They have no idea of what problems common Pakistanis face because they are programmed to ignore the problems of the lesser people. Thus the referenced Brahmin vs Dalit debate in Pakistani social fabric.

The poor are just cannon fodder to these people. For Pakistan to survive this war we need a complete rehaul of the political circus by elimination just like the terrorists. Politicians wage economic terrorism on Pakistanis while the religious bigots take the other side. They work in tandem just like they worked in tandem on any given time of history.

Islam has no concept of Papacy or it cannot be called an organized religion. But if you come with this argument either you will be killed off by the religious bigots or become one of the victims of ethno fascism extremism.

We should go for a hard reset. You never change a working system but the system is just not working.

Im not.

B: These pics pop up if you search her name (only her name "Imaan Mazari") in google images.

A: Pics are on her account, if needed people can google them. No need to share them here
B: If people want to see her pictures, they can use google. (not that anyone would want to, unless you have a lot of time on your hands).
C: Again, what does it matter if she is a Lesbian! Are you bringing her rishta? If not then that is a completely private issue, there are countless homosexuals in Peshawar, should we start sharing their pictures on PDF too?

Im not.

That's true. I mean, this is how she is presenting herself to the world. She considers it her identity.

You know I'm not surprised though because I could have sworn her mother looks like a bull dyke. This is just personal speculation on my part.

because what she does in her private life is not the matter of discussion my friend.

It does If she tries to come off playing the shareef khandani girl.

Her Urdu was only a few less levels of artificial when compared to Bilawal's. I am a punjabi guy that is terrible at Urdu, but even I don't have such a shitty accent.

A: Pics are on her account, if needed people can google them. No need to share them here.

B: If people want to see her pictures, they can use google. (not that anyone would want to, unless you have a lot of time on your hands).

I didnt specfically google anything... i just googled her name.. Only her name:

kk4.png

She actually posted about these long long ago... when she blamed the "establishment" for it...
C: Again, what does it matter if she is a Lesbian! Are you bringing her rishta? If not then that is a completely private issue, there are countless homosexuals in Peshawar, should we start sharing their pictures on PDF too?
You interested? PDF can arranged to send a proposal..? offcourse... rest will depend on her. :D

View attachment 440067
She actually posted about these long long ago... when she blamed the "establishment" for it...

You interested? PDF can arranged to send a proposal..? offcourse... rest will depend on her. :D

Chill bro. We're all friends here.

It does If she tries to come off playing the shareef khandani girl.

Her Urdu was only a few less levels of artificial when compared to Bilawal's. I am a punjabi guy that is terrible at Urdu, but even I don't have such a shitty accent.

I can understand your frustration but once again if she is not any law.
And constant character assassination based purely on difference of opinion has lead us to this day where everyone is getting killed but no one can figure out why.
This is a divine punishment for people who choose to divide themselves based on opinions and not facts.

Please understand the bigger picture and rise above the superficial hate. Gone are the days when people used to think if one can pronounce K and Q correctly to be called Khandani.

View attachment 440067

I'm spoken for, but thank you for the concern! :P

I can understand your frustration but once again if she is not any law.
And constant character assassination based purely on difference of opinion has lead us to this day where everyone is getting killed but no one can figure out why.
This is a divine punishment for people who choose to divide themselves based on opinions and not facts.

Please understand the bigger picture and rise above the superficial hate. Gone are the days when people used to think if one can pronounce K and Q correctly to be called Khandani.

In Pakistan, it's Allah and Army. All of the intellectuals here could never understand such simple logic.

Im married...

@lastofthepatriots take one for the team bro.. :lol:

Leave her for the Indians. Leave her for the crowds in Lucknow and Dehli. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom