What's new

Shaheer Sialvi replies to Iman Mazari

Bahi I'm not the one who started the argument. But I am not willing to accept an Indian telling us what we should and shouldn't be proud of.

Anyway I like picture 3.
They'll keep telling you, that's how trolls work. This isn't even about him being Indian, the post was obvious a troll comment. You feed the troll, and they laugh and goad you harder. Just ignore them.

On a side note, I still can't figure out why I can't post gifs. I'm sure we use to be able to.

She's young and she's stupid, and she's probably learning a hard lesson from those around her, and online right now.

Trust me, there is no way she's going to get out of this without some sort of regret.

Still, she should be allowed to say what she wants, no matter how vile. Than again, so I'm a filthy liberal, what do I know? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

She can say whatever she wants. The likes of Asma Jahangir already prove that even conservatives of Pakistan are willing to put up with bullshit. The problem is that the girl was outright disrespectful with full intentions in 'hosh o awaz'. Disagreement is okay, but insulting is not. And especially when it is an institution that protected Pakistan in the worst of times by the prayers of the people. Pakistan Army=Pakistani People=Pakistan. That's how the majority of people see it. Even the most fundamental and strict Muslim will always give respect to Pakistan Army.

That is our army. This girl blurting out her bullshit only goes to prove that the elitist and 'liberal' segments of our society are only patriotic when it's serving their interests. The 'extremist' maulvis on the street... The Pakistan Army could have started firing on them, but those people would have never said a thing against the Army. These maulvis and these poor people. They were the ones that followed Quaid-e-Azam's dream on foot. To undermine them is to curse Pakistan.

The ones that feed off the blood of Pakistanis are the ones you should worry about. Not someone you see that sports a beard.

tam ka masla hay.

Girl in video basically says:

Since Pakistan army don't like to listen to us kanjar folk, we will start to talk in language of mullah rizvi which they seem to respond to.

She say lanat on Pakistan army for giving money to released prisoners aka 'terrorists'. She say lanat on Pakistan Army for opposing court and government. She say lanat like 12 times. Then she say there is no difference between terrorist(Rizvi maulvis) and Pakistan Army.

Since Pakistan army don't like to listen to us kanjar folk, we will start to talk in language of mullah rizvi which they seem to respond to.

She say lanat on Pakistan army for giving money to released prisoners aka 'terrorists'. She say lanat on Pakistan Army for opposing court and government. She say lanat like 12 times. Then she say there is no difference between terrorist(Rizvi maulvis) and Pakistan Army.
Shes a mad lesbian
CTidlqSUkAA2ilu.jpg

And a hypocrite...

View attachment 440065
Imaan-mazari in a night club

Shireen Mazari distances herself from daughter’s views on Faizabad operation

https://www.geo.tv/latest/169889-sh...lf-from-daughters-views-on-faizabad-operation

In a statement on Twitter, Shireen Mazari said she “totally disagrees” with her daughter’s point of view and condemned the language used by her.

“I want to make it absolutely clear that I do not share the views my daughter Imaan expressed in the video she posted on Twitter. I also strongly condemn the language she has used against the armed forces. I love my daughter but totally disagree with her views & the language used,” the PTI leader tweeted.

“She is an adult and has her own viewpoint and I have an equal right to oppose that viewpoint. We all must learn our own lessons in life. We cannot disown each other as we love each other but we can disown each other's views,”

Zardari's kid is no different. All these kanjar politicians send their kids abroad to get western experience of being fucked in the *** only as lesson on how to be fucked in the *** in the future of Pakistani politics by westerners.

As chacha @El Sidd says: Timataar ka koi ne soch ta.

Common people are left on their own to scramble.

Zardari's kid is no different. All these kanjar politicians send their kids abroad to get western experience of being fucked in the *** only as lesson on how to be fucked in the *** in the future of Pakistani politics by westerners.

As chacha @El Sidd says: Timataar ka koi ne soch ta.
Once a wise Panjabi man spread his pearls of wisdom in the following words:

Maranian b.... khanay kheeray
Naaha dho k heeray heeray.

:lol:

:laugh: means she is confused and frustrated. Actually a lot of us were not happy with the faizabad dharna and violence . It is only that her choice of words is bad as usual she is a spoiled young lady. Wesay bhi bhaya bachay jab drugs wugs main parr jain to maan baap becharay majboor ho jatay hain

lala amaray compootar ka sapeekar kharab ha. running commentary karo

Here you go:
Kuon key humari fauj ko sirif wo Zaban sumaj ati hai jismey deshat gard Khadim Rizvi jaisey un sey bat kartey hain.

Shaid hum jaisey logon ko be jo humeray opinions kafi aram sey sumjaney ke koshish kartain hain. Humey be shahid wohi zuban apnaney chaihey aur fauj ko eik message / eik peigam ponchana chai yey.

"LANAT hai us fauj per JO ja key paisey deti hain un deshatgardo ko jinno ney islamabad aur purey mulk ko agg laganey ke koshish ke hai."

"LANAT hai us fauj per jo janti nahi hai eik taraf mur key kaiti hain ke Major Ishaq (Shaheed) or Jawano ney, jino ney kurbaniay de hain deshatgardi key khalaf, un saron kurbanio ke besti karti hain. In logon ko paisey dainey sey in logon key sat agreements karney sey.

"LANAT hai us fauj per, jis key satar sal mey yeh nahi seekha ke ye is mulk ko jala ker rakh dain ge. Inkey kisey ke sat loyalty nahi hey, ye sirif nafrat pehlaney ain hain.

Shes a mad lesbian
View attachment 440066

And a hypocrite...

Please don't engage in character assassination. She is someones daughter and sister etc! We should operate within our cultural norms! What she chooses to do in private is none of our concern on PDF. I hope you will understand!

Back
Top Bottom