What's new

Shaheer Sialvi replies to Iman Mazari

I have Christians and Shia in my family. So remember what they say about making assumptions.
@Kuru Can you both calm down? You're arguing over the internet. You'll forget all about this by tomorrow, and this video will fall into irrelevance within a few days.

Why get upset?

Obviously you both disagree with each other, why not have a civil discussion about it? Or don't, and just ignore each other?

My point is, cat are awesome.

3po8Ayg.gif

Cat-wants-petting.gif

[Edit]: well shit, apparently PDF's formatting doesn't like gifs of cats. Let's try a picture

maxresdefault.jpg

I honestly feel like this little girl should be drafted into Pakistan Military as a cook for 2 months. That would be her absolute maximum output in terms of patriotism for the country. She might also get back at Pakistan Army with shitty cooking. :lol:

Frankly, all Pakistanis should be proud of this video. Even if the views are considered flawed and incorrect, it goes against the perception of Pakistani army suppressing free speech. This video does its little bit to prove otherwise.
Actually it is not first time criticism or hate speech against Army was allowed. In fact if you go and watch our news channels it is a routine to an extent that we had Dawn Leaks :) that too by sitting government which BTW was not free speech but in fact a planned conspiracy but anyway. BTW can anyone please tell me what did she say in the video. I have not yet heard it as there is some technical glitch in my computer

I honestly feel like this little girl should be drafted into Pakistan Military as a cook for 2 months. That would be her absolute maximum output in terms of patriotism for the country. She might also get back at Pakistan Army with shitty cooking. :lol:

Send her to PTS Sihala for one month.

Actually it is not first time criticism or hate speech against Army was allowed. In fact if you go and watch our news channels it is a routine to an extent that we had Dawn Leaks :) that too by sitting government which BTW was not free speech but in fact a planned conspiracy but anyway. BTW can anyone please tell me what did she say in the video. I have not yet heard it as there is some technical glitch in my computer

She says lanat 12 times on Pakistan army and then says there is no difference between terrorists(islamabad protesters) and Pakistan Army.

Try this link

I'm not an army man, but can you tell me the details of what you are referring to? What city and why is that job so bad? :lol:

It's on the outskirts of Rawalpindi and Islamabad it's the Punjab police training school. They feed you daal and kaddu and make you run 7 miles!

She says lanat 12 times on Pakistan army and then says there is no difference between terrorists(islamabad protesters) and Pakistan Army.
She's young and she's stupid, and she's probably learning a hard lesson from those around her, and online right now.

Trust me, there is no way she's going to get out of this without some sort of regret.

Still, she should be allowed to say what she wants, no matter how vile. Than again, so I'm a filthy liberal, what do I know? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

@Kuru Can you both calm down? You're arguing over the internet. You'll forget all about this by tomorrow, and this video will fall into irrelevance within a few days.

Why get upset?

Obviously you both disagree with each other, why not have a civil discussion about it? Or don't, and just ignore each other?

My point is, cat are awesome.

3po8Ayg.gif

Cat-wants-petting.gif

[Edit]: well shit, apparently PDF's formatting doesn't like gifs of cats. Let's try a picture

maxresdefault.jpg
Bahi I'm not the one who started the argument. But I am not willing to accept an Indian telling us what we should and shouldn't be proud of.

Anyway I like picture 3.

Back
Top Bottom