What's new

Shireen Mazari beaten and arrested from her own home

Software Successfully Updated.

From Judiciary coup to Thanking Judiciary and hoping good from new IG.
New IG is Patwari Haramkhor
24501985-2A84-4CE2-98F5-01A30723351E.jpeg

They are blaming these raids and arrests on establishment 🤣
PPP Sindh govt is completely in bed with pmln. In Karachi, it's Sindh police who are raiding PTI leaders homes every now and than.

Can anyone believe PTI Haleem Adil Sheikh is against establishment and it's army who are making fake cases against him every week not PPP Sindh govt lol.

Ye tou kisi youthia ki fake tweet lag rahi hai.

"Hum kyun pur aman logoun per fire kholien" Pure youthia language.
Hoosh key nakhoon lain. But then again Allah (SWT) ney ganjey ko nakhoon nahi deya. Not your fault 😂

Now correct age.... Is the issue..... 😁

I don't think any other country on earth is every behaved like us.... Even far African countries are better.

We are pure laughing material for whole world.....

Time and time again, I have said that by not announcing the march sooner, IK is making a massive blunder ! If he has tiny bit of common sense left in him, he needs to announce the march right now ! I don't understand even a 2-year in Pakistan knows that it is better to trust a snake than the Pakistan Establishment but yet IK decided to have back channel talks with them. Just really, really stupid tactics!!

He is not announcing long march because Pti needs to know where they stand before the march. What if long March goes Islamabad and government/establishment doesn't bother to listen. He's already held 2 long March and look what happened? Pakistan Awami Tehreek workers were slaughtered on live TV but noone helped them, till today noone could give them justice, even during Pti government. Pti must be waiting for some kind of understanding before the long March, if Punjab please terrorists and Gullu/Ullu butt's attack the long march people, this would lead to chaos.

Back
Top Bottom