What's new

Shaheer Sialvi replies to Iman Mazari

I know. So i tried to ignore this thread but when i opened the video, this guy is quoting some crap about Indian Muslims condition in India to make some points which is purely lies.

So i tried to ignore this thread

You have made your point, now let the Pakistanis who want to discuss the point he is making about this woman and her labeling of the Pakistani discuss THAT point! any further addition would just be creating a flame war in this thread.

this guy is quoting some crap about Indian Muslims condition in india to make some points which is purely lies.
2002 ahem ahem
we will kill their 100..........
rape their dead women.............
ghar wapsi,................
If you have a problem go to Pakistan...............
Hindu Rashtra...................
Mission 2021.............

who da hell cares if they can do istanja or not?

you have some serious issues man.

bhai lakeer kheench di hai....lakeer key is taraf fikar karo India ki jaan chor do
I agree with you.
Dont bring India in each and every internal issue.
This will help you to get a proper solution of problem.

2002 ahem ahem
we will kill their 100..........
rape their dead women.............
ghar wapsi,................
If you have a problem go to Pakistan...............
Hindu Rashtra...................
Mission 2021.............
I have befitting reply to your post but i dont want to change the topic of discussion further. I already said what i wanted to said.

Just think what Kim Jong un would reply to her ;)

24231939_1392316437547203_1399071560656033698_n.jpg

not to break your heart but first step should be for you to avoid such threads.
Whatever this guy in video has said is offending for every Indian.
So i suggesting to every pakistani whoever is making video on your internal issue.
PLZ MAKE IT ON TOPIC. Dont bring India in your discussion.
Otherwise India has enough resources and power to fuel your internal issues.

Most hindus/muslims who didn't move did so out of economic reasons. They were to poor to move out from the hinterland.
The poor ones in states close to the border could move in relative ease. We weren't there in those dark years, so no point thinking ill of our forefathers who endured

Bro, how long does it take? Pakistan is not exactly Canada or Russia or Australia big. Its a small country. Small enough that a man and his family can walk across it. Many times. Definitely circumambulate it many times times over in the past 70 years.

Those excuses of poor, hinterland, falana dhimka, might have worked in the first 5 years. Maybe the first 10 if you wanted to factor in fear and posttraumatic shock.

Not 70 years.

70 years means they have made peace with their situation. Why are our guys having an itch up their backsides to allow them in now?

Cheers, Doc

Whatever this guy in video has said is offending for every Indian.
So i suggesting to every pakistani whoever is making video on your internal issue.
PLZ MAKE IT ON TOPIC. Dont bring India in your discussion.
Otherwise India has enough resources and power to fuel your internal issues.
learn to face truth instead of pushing it under the carpet
the-truth-will-set-you-free-but-first-it-will-piss-you-off.jpg

Back
Top Bottom